Shaun King

Is he white, Sup Forums ?

yes

100% Aryan, whiter-than-shit activist.

High yellow.

Yup. Sage

Of course, otherwise he would be named; deShaun or LaShaun... iz dis yer furst dey?

Can he fool a cuck?
Apparently not.

No he is full white, which is why he won't bother doing a DNA test. Sage

He’s the only person on earth whom 100% of Sup Forums agrees is white.

Looks like it but who cares really moving on.

56%. Same as any of the rest of us mutts.

Maybe by 56%er standards

"He" is a quadroon women, actually.

Only in body, but his mind is nigger. Literally he is whiter than most of the white supremacist he says he hates. He thinks he adds to the oppression plight but he and other white makes us all laugh at BLM.

Is that man seriously considered white in america? The 56%er memes are real.

see

White enough to lead the ethno state

>globalnews.ca

Him and Rachel would not be payed to leave the ethnostate no matter how much they begged.

He's the Rule 63 version of Rachel Dolezal.

Lawl

>Is he white, Sup Forums ?
He is a wigger who is known on Sup Forums as Talcum X

is he related to laurence fishburne?

>I just know in my heart that my mom cheated on my dad with a black dude

Whatever you say bro.

whiter than you Muhammad

He flares his nostrils when he's in pics to make it look like his nose is wider than it is. Just look at it.

LMAO. Best comment of the day.

Most importantly, he's a retard

If he wishes to voluntarily downgrade to black, I'll take his word for it that he's black.
He's scum regardless, and should be shunned by Whites.

fpbp

Yes, and he's actually really smart if you think about it. There's not another white person on this earth, besides George Carlin, that could get away with saying "nigger". Ever.

He spray tans and works hard to look black.

>fellow white people
fuck off kike. show your real flag (it's israel)

This wigger is like someone with body integrity identity disorder. He wants to be less of a person than he started as.

looks like an ugly cuadroon

You realize he's NEVER actually claimed he's black, right?

Race and gender are social constructs, although age, apparently is not (yet). So, I'm a 32 year old Japanese lady. Says me. And there's nothing you can do about it.

He's a mutt pretending to be black.

fpbp

Even Sargon agrees he's white.

Why does he not realize that no side other than SJW females who are afraid of blacks are his only audience. Surely he cannot think Blacks entertain his ideas even when they align with his.

True dat. (He is though)

Truth

For a second I thought that was hank hill drawn to look like Talcy boy but you made me shit myself. Good one!!

Yeah, but he's also a nigger

If I was a nigger I would be offended by that.

Maybe he is white in the USA but he looks like a quadroon to me.

Nu-Nig

If Trump can look orange Talcum X can look tan. Its called a spray tan. Generally done by northern whites.

I'm getting tired of these fucking ugly pictures.

He's a mutt but yeah he is white

Not his color, the shape of his face and nose.

>is X white?
stupid hungarian cunt

Plastic surgery you can tell he has had reconstruction from his childhood pics.

Would you let a man who looked like that marry your white daughter?

I would not.

No, we don't want him

I doubt it. I actually think he at some point in his puberty thought: hey I look a bit niggerish and... I'm a fucking nerd that nobody likes so why don't I try and pretend to be a nigger to get 'respect'?

After that he didn't get bullied as much, so he stuck with it out of gratitude.

Not really my choice. It will be her decision on who she marries and she will have to live with it. Not me. Many inlaws dislike choiced partners.
Beaten by niggers to look nigger?

Huh?

>Not really my choice. It will be her decision on who she marries and she will have to live with it. Not me.

This is why the USA stopped advancing decades ago.

My daughters are my property until I marry them off to someone I find acceptable.

Sorry but my children are mine to educate and protect. I do not consider them my property. I would almost equate your view to the man that molest his daughter because he can. She is afterall his property.

FPBP

Lol.

Well educated children will still make mistakes, but are less likely to do so. And I do not mean school and University but home and moral education.

Good for you, a man has to know his limitations.

No.

>"My mom was a whore and slept with a black man! That's why I'm actually black!"

>the absolute state of the america
man what a redpill

So what happens when your daughter marries who you want, but then chooses to leave that man they may not love for someone they do?

Is this really such a far-fetched situation in modern-day Sodom and Gomorrah?

She gets cut off from the family for life, never to be accepted again.

Thats what his birth certificate indicates. Its what his physical appearance indicates. Its what his refusal to have public DNA results indicate. I am 99% sure he is entirely white.

Shaun King is bla--

My way is the same which is why I educate them in making proper choices for themselves. They know once those choices are made there is no turning back. There is no coming back home either. I just do not want my children to live life viewed as property.

he's part of the whiter than you muhammad race

You give women far too much credit; men are to women as women are to children.

Women are not capable of making their own decisions.

ikr

I disagree, and you would understand if you met my wife. She is the strongest woman I have ever met. We work together equally. She is in the home with the kids and doing the books for our business, and I am in the field doing the work and collecting the money.

Whiter than the royal family

Bill Maher?

You will never convince me, it is my culture.

Good luck with your family, I legitimately hope for the best.

But women are not people, no matter how much we wish they were.

I understand, and I appreciate that we could actually discuss our differences without crapping on each other. This seems to be lost now with all of us. I do wish your family the best also.

yes, he is white. the american negro community needs a white man to represent and speak for them. shaun has extensive experience as a wigger and he's stepped up to speak for the intellectually-disadvantaged people who he emulates. as delusional as he is, he raises the collective IQ of a room full of negroes by double digits.

Thank you for a nice discussion as well, we are in the same fight but the little differences we have are what makes us who we are.

He is superblack. A new blackness that is so black he did a 360 and is white again.

My thoughts exactly.

He's not as black as he thinks he is but he's certainly not white, either.

Race traitors get the bullet too.

this is so fucking funny.
if there is a black person in this thread i'll have to say this is so stupid..so fucking stupid...you could have literally taken everyone else but no :D you choose this guy...
there is no need for an extra insult..

He’s a white suprematist that lamps as a black man in order to lead the blacks to ultimate destruction
>is what we should convince black twitter

Hell yeah dat nigga white.

He's american, he can't be white

Is he black? Do you really question Vanilla X's intentions?

Vanilla X is a honorary nigger.