I'm amazed by the power of Islam. No theism has been able to be this influential to this day

I'm amazed by the power of Islam. No theism has been able to be this influential to this day.

the canaanite pagan religion is unironically the most influential since it birthed judaism which birthed christianity which birthed islam which birthed a few obscure pseudo-muslim religions

Islam's growth is artificial.
When you have traitorous leftist governments intentionally crippling their native citizens in favor of foreign enemies, then you know Islam can't spread organically - Only through force.

She is Israeli

She's south American. Colombian or something

Nah, she's Iranian I think.

She's actually Chinese

Canaanite religions were all polytheistic, it didn't birth monotheistic Abraham religions.

We can clearly see that it had the power to ruin this beautiful girl's smile.

But user Abraham's monotheism is the principal reason why the canaanite pagan religion doesn't exist anymore?

>influential
call me when the whole world follows your calendar, or speaks your languagez noob

Idc what she is Id fill her full of goy ubermensch genetic material if you know what I mean.

This is the PM of Catalonia. A land that once knew Reconquista.

I didn't want the post to be too long but guess I'll specify further since retards keep replying to me
>canaanites hanging out peacefully
>proto-jews come and jew them the fuck out
>proto-judaism (monotheistic) merges with canaanite religion in multitudes of ways
>proto-judaism one-god merges with canaanite head god, other gods discarded as idols
>proto-judaism culture also merges with local culture
>true jews aka israelites now exist
>israelites pretend everything about their faith was always the way it was since they don't know any better due to generations long hybridisation

it's just affects right kind of people, white people are almost beyond religion, niggers are not able to construct working religion, sandniggers are still religious in era.

Stupid to wait heaven when you can strive to create one within. Buddhism and Hinduism are great on this, but i do not category them in religion.

>No theism has been able to be this influential to this day.
hahaha nothing safe from the corruption of degeneracy Abdul
NOTHING!

Canaan god was Hubal. Described as a false deity in both Islam and Christianity.
Abraham came from Ur, went to Canaan, preached his monotheism and had to fight against Canaanites.

>france
OP is a white flag
Consider how influential Christianity is, having the #1 most sold book of all time and how Easter and Christmas both are celebrated worldwide?

>1 gay marriage in history between Muslims in the UK that caused outrage in the UK Muslim community
Wow user

>not even muzzies can save us from absolute degeneracy

no she's not, you lying faggot
islam is the least influential of desert religions

>whore doesn't wear hjiab
>IM MUSLIM XD

Christianity is the most spread religion yet the one being cucked the most.
Christmas isn't even a Christian holiday it has been mixed with pagan customs and is now being celebrated for presents and the christmas tree, that's all, people care more about Santa Claus than Jesus.
Don't be too pessimistic, to this day they're still the only ones hanging gays... because they're gays

read a book
or atleast the wikipedia article and its sources about the origins of judaism

>No theism has been able to be this influential to this day.

By the way that Qassam headband is much more aesthetic when it's all green.

Sweden doesn't have rooftops tall enough and all our cranes will be busy rebuilding the commieblocks. We're fucked.

>Islam more influential than the mother religion Judaism

Nice joke

Proof?

Stupid faggots, she says she's Colombian on her instagram

thats how starts mudshit

this