SJW adulterer and WIFE BEATER Eugene Gu

Gentleman, I give you the cuckiest cuck of the them all.

Dr. Eugene Gu is a SJW Twitter cuck with 125k followers who is suing the president and also mounting a social media campaign against his employer, Vanderbilt University Hospital, claiming discrimination after they suspended him for being a twat.

His SJW minions are fired up about his fake discrimination, but they don't know he is a serial adulterer who also was arrested for domestic violence -- at least not yet!

He is blocking anyone who posts about it, but this cuck needs to be exposed. We've got to light up his feed @eugenegu and also make sure his employer @VUMChealth and all his followers hear this too.

Link to more proof of his arrest: localcrimenews.com/welcome/detail/8695343/no

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/eugenegu/status/954109508212666368
twitter.com/anrao/status/954016279446327302
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:iM_EgDsCz-8J:behindmlm.com/mlm/two-largest-ponzi-promotion-websites-pulled-offline-within-minutes/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sizable if certified as authentic

Hahahahahahahahaha, another victim for the Curse, somebody put him on the montage.

(((krassensteins))) when?

Bump

kek, I was hoping this zip would take fall. He is absolutely hated by fellow co-workers.

It’s authentic. According to reddit, source is alameda county superior court records.

Time for some cuck hunting....

you forgot your meme flag

Another bump

kek bump

Someone please stop him

twitter.com/eugenegu/status/954109508212666368

Bump.

And then there's this Vice article he RT'd

twitter.com/anrao/status/954016279446327302

Not your personal army

He's also buys and experiments with tissue from murdered babies.

NYPA fags do not get it. If you do not want to join, don't. Those interested for great justice or lulz got it handled, and you can sit and watch, or don't...whichever. (Not jumping in myself, but watching with maxComfy.)

Wife probably deserved it

>wife
>HE had been cheating on me with MANY women
>I AM BETTER OFF without any man by my side

Just because this faggots bf was into women and he wants kids does not make him a woman beater

>Muh Asian allies

You mean the Ponzi Scheme brothers?

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:iM_EgDsCz-8J:behindmlm.com/mlm/two-largest-ponzi-promotion-websites-pulled-offline-within-minutes/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Looks like as soon as their kids reach voting age it shifts Democrat

old immigrants were fleeing from shitty commie countries

new chinks in the past 40 years hate america and hate white people

But they love white countries because their countries are shitholes.

>chink commie agitator

i bet this guy has connections to the chinese government

He has got to sleep sometime, keep spamming

>implying that him beating up his wife after she cheated on him is a bad thing