How can brits even compete?

>France: 109,444 regular servicemen
>UK: 82480 regular servicemen
>France: 406 combat tanks
>UK: 249 combat tanks
>The Royal Navy is made up of 29,430 personnel; compared with the French Navy’s 35,411.
>France: one aircraft carrier
>UK: zero
>42,037 servicemen in french air force, 30,770 for britain
How does this makes you feel britbongs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fishguard
raf.mod.uk/news/archive/french-military-equipment-delivered-to-guadeloupe-on-raf-c17-globemaster-15092017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go save some more niggers in your former colonies

how many is that in tank divisions?

>former
kek, only brits are stupid enough to give up colonies

>one (1) aircraft carrier

>He only has one aircraft carrier

Enough to invade your country in less than 24h
Does austria even have a military?

I'm going to invade France tomorrow.

at least it's a proper one without
>A
>FUCKING
>RAMP

Doesn't France have a high percentage of Africans and Arabs in their military though?

Frenchie, I am honest here, Britain cannot compete. It just cannot.

They cannot even compete with us Germans by 2020. We are expanding our active soldier number to 210,000. Brits are going down to 145,000.

You're thinking of our foreign legion

You don't even have nuclear weapons. Fuck off lad.

I know about the legion but i thought I remember something about the actual military in France having a high muslim percentage.

We have the highest number in the world after the US

whiter than you muhamed

>You don't even have nuclear weapons.
We have 30 tactical B-61 nukes from the US on one airforce station and (unofficially) around 15 strategic thermonuclear B-83 bombs. They are deployed on our fighter jets, ready to flatten Poland and Kaliningrad.

Prophet (pbuh) approves

Get nuked.

5-10% I would say, as much as they are in the french society. But french military is mostly a refuge for white alpha males deceived by the civil life.
btw, legions are mostly composed by central and eastern europeans those days.

A lot of enlisted men come from very modest backgrounds. It only becomes an issue when you actually operate in SubSaharan Africa or in a muslim country.
They talked about it in the news a couple years back, some former soldier testifying that the lower army ranks were divided, there was communautarism between race and religion and issues with discipline and hierarchy in some scenarias. Like some enlisted black dude hitting a private first class because he wanted to use tear gas against a crowd in some sub saharan shithole and of course the hierarchy did nothing about it because minorities are king in this country. Many such cases.

Quality > quantity

Uk loves to spend money on fancy equipment instead of having more troops.

how much more effective are professional soldiers vs drafted soldiers?

*nukes you*

would you call a black foreign legionnaire nigger to his face?

No because he's not a nigger.

Sad! Both of our militaries are great examples of how low both countries have fallen. The two strongest european nations for hundreds of years and now we don't even control our own streets.

What can Pierres tell me about this gun

france has had a numerically superior army to Britain on a number of occasions.

Doesn't mean you've ever managed to win though.

>France successful liberations of France: 0
>UK successful liberations of France: 2

>France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fishguard

>what is the hundred years war

>kingdom of France

WE WUZ KNIGHTS AND SHEEEIT

They will be probably sell everywhere else in fews month / years.
Since the french army should get a shitty ar15 like H&k. I forgot the name of the h&k.

So be ready to buy one when the surplus will come over ...

oh those former colonies have absolutely paid dividends for france. you will forever be a mongrelized half nigger nation like the US. just like how hitler talked about

Makes me feel like a smaller country.

That said, I don't think either of us can laugh when it comes to how cucked our nations are. Take solace in having slightly more military I guess.

BS, the IFRI "Institut français des relations internationales" was estimating the proportion of muslims in our armed forces somewhere between 10% and 20% in 2006 so twelve years ago... And that's not even accounting for the Black soldiers who aren't muslims.

Shit divide thread
No more brother wars

Thanks.

Also civilian version of the famas are pretty rarely ... as the 223 was considered as wars caliber before 2013 i think.

thoses civilian were in .222 i think.

Anyway if you like the look bull-up , get 1k-1,5k$ saved i'd say ...

Because we have shit weaponry. The enemies will take pity on us.

>France: one aircraft carrier
In modern warfare, aircraft carriers are a waste of money unless you only fight asymmetrical.
Supersonic anti ship missiles have made all capital ships liabilities instead of assets.

what is that bullpup?

I'd take one random battalion of bongs over the entire Bundeswehr. The German army is pathetic and has been so ever since reunification.

>> be 'murica:
>> 1,281,900 troops
>> 1260 tanks
>> 19 aircraft carriers
>> ability to strike targets within 24 hours.
>> the ability to deliver payloads from LEO.
>> the ability to completely turn your country to glass twice over.

Would could stand against the might of the American empire, should we ever really decide to unload against the rest of you scum? Oh no one... America is essentially an alien race when it comes to sheer military power and technological advancement.

>I'd take one random battalion of bongs over the entire Bundeswehr.
Just as back in Dunkirk. Just one random battalion of bongs... that is about how much their entire army did in terms of resistance.

A French civil war you pleb.

Also the UK has an aircraft carrier already, HMS Elisabeth, with a 2nd one WIP.

Nobody has to fight the American Empire, it's already crumbling on its own.

Our forces have much more combat experience than yours

you're pretty much just larping as a military, we had 3 times as many troops in Afghanistan alone as you, you may be bigger but you talk a good game

POUR L'EMPIRE !
SUS A LA PERFIDE ALBION !

I'd give him the succ

No homo

Nice one Hans but the Germany of today are broomstick-toting cuckolds. - Sad!

They got you back in time but yes the German army was once an impressive fighting force. Not anymore.

>Only military in Europe that has the ability to mount amphibious operations
>We had to lend you the RAF to deliver your shit
>raf.mod.uk/news/archive/french-military-equipment-delivered-to-guadeloupe-on-raf-c17-globemaster-15092017

Frogs are in damage control.

Dunkirks failiure was more to do with France and Belgiums cooperation with eachother than the UKs effort, moreso Belgium

>How can brits even compete?

It does give me some legitimate anxiety however being an island nation with less airforce and naval strike power than the frogs. I trust that the fact we pay more than them means we go for qualitt over quantity but truth be told we're fairly evenly matched rival allies, right down to industrial capacity.

HA
A

It's time for a ... 1066 REMINDER !!!
DIEU ET MON DROIT !
LA REYNE LE VEULT !
HONI SOIT QUI MAL Y PENSE !
Respect your father anglos !

USA is like an egg.
A hard shell and weak core.
Extreme army investment and low national unity.

Face it, frog, almost every time you've ever fought the English, they've blown your asshole out so hard that you've looked like goatse for a century thereafter.

Do it faggit

Based yank god bless

The Normans were French speaking Danes, and the Duchy of Normandy acted independently of the Kingdom of France.

>Dunkirks failiure was more to do with France and Belgiums cooperation with eachother than the UKs effort

>RAF withdraws early on from Europe to England
>all Brits desperately and uncoordinately withdraw to the beaches instead of fighting to the death
>French soldiers defend the Brits against approaching Germans
>Churchill abandons France

yeah, Brits didndunuffin. Sure thing.

It's a Famas "valorisé" user.

Quality not quantity. Our guys don't surrender at the first sign of danger

>WE

>DIEU ET MON DROIT

That what Henry V claimed when he marched all the way to Paris and become heir apparent to the French throne

I can keep going all day long.

I think the real deciding factor in any upcoming Franco Anglo war will be when a critical mass of Ahmeds will be reached, whom will proceed to proclaim the caliphate and live in peace.

Well everything except the last bit of course; that should be live in sectarian violence.

Nice cherry picking user, especially considering the Brits lost the Hundred Years' war as well as the War of the Third Coalition.
But yeah, only times Britains managed to beat France was by litteraly bribing the rest of Europe into fighting her.

How about Waterloo user? So far you only post particular battles from wars Britain lost. At least Waterloo was a legit win, albeit thanks to the Prussians.

and his friends called him GUILLAUME !

The British are building two carriers that are near completion and comparable in size to the Nimitz class.

They opted to make them diesel instead of nuclear for cost reasons which is actually pretty retarded though.

>One doomed irrelevant country taunting another

This isn't the 1800s, nobody gives a shit about the ancient England vs France rivalry, both countries are dead. The UK has 2 aircraft carriers b t w.

Use them on Sweden in 10 years. Honestly how can Germany let its neighbors be invaded.

>not having an understanding of Dunkirk past entry-level

and here ends the conversation

France never was an ethnostate user, and the Normans didn't go into England alone.

Both armies are fucking tiny. Wtf? Bunch of fucking freeloaders. Invasion of USSR was started with MILLIONS of ground troops alone and you dick measure over less than 200k combined.

>which is actually pretty retarded though

we are simple island-folk

There was conscription back then dickhead

Aim for Berlin pls. And don't shout "Allahu akbar!" while doing it. Lots of Jews there, too, promise

This
We are cucks and every other non-american here should'nt even be allowed to post

Call me when you have a source for ALL BRITS DIED IN FRANCE FIGHTING GERMANS IN 1940.

IF you can't, just shut up. Millions of Germans died defending their homeland and their allies' homelands against communism. You know, the communism that America then later on fought for 45 years - the communism that was threatening the entire humanity with nuclear extinction.

What did your country do? Oh yeah, I know, fight the guys who fought the communists.

The absolute state of Bongladesh

you'd still surrender.

tl;dr

>The British are building two carriers that are near completion and comparable in size to the Nimitz class.
>Nimitz class

Brits build ramp carriers. They are comparable with the old Soviet carriers, not with US carriers.

The ramp joke is not really a joke, a ramp truly is the shittiest thing you can put on an aircraft carrier. It shows that the carrier is not big enough for the aircraft it carries.

nice to see when Britain gets attacked, everyone's hatred of the French brings people together

Alright, I'll admit to cherrypicking somewhat. Can either of you link me to a battle or two wherein the French absolutely destroyed the English on a level of Agincourt, Crecy, Trafalgar, the Nile, or Waterloo?

No they won't sell to the public
they'll get scraped or offered to allied dictatorships in Africa

WILLIAM WAS A DANE !!!

>tl;dr
this lads; dunkirk reloaded

thats just a lie though

Thats ok, the French might outnumber Brits but frogs are cowards and Brits are chavs ready for a fight.

What? you don't even have conscription anymore? What is wrong with you?

France is fucking based. They have a Jupiter god running their shit.