IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING LADS

China uses facial recognition to monitor ethnic minorities
The geo-fencing system alerts authorities when targets stray beyond a "safe area."
engadget.com/2018/01/18/china-facial-recognition-uyghurs-xinjiang/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sesame_Credit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good thing I'm Han Chinese

Could do with that in britbongland

If they hooked up that software in London it would overload and blow up on the first day

hate speech like that can get you in quite some trouble lad

It's already here m8, only difference is it's used to track you and I.

>stray beyond a "safe area."
The niggers are out side of Africa so that's a problem, any ideas?

>English people can't speak their own tongue.

>ethnic minorities

Islam is not a race. They're monitoring Muslims. I'm sure I don't need to explain why they're monitoring Muslims.

Chinks really are immune to the Jew.

Nigga how they need facial recognition for slits for eyes, they all the same..

I think they ment that the lower class of chinks are usually inbred and fugly so naturally when there's less concentrations of somewhat normal looking squints they're outside of a "safe zone" where civilization ends

That's because in East Asia, they are the Jew.

>Eyh listen Dave, You bloody doing this like the Orwell and you making me not go to the far and I gonna bloody fixing you and the bloody cameras. Make a bloody show of me on the CCTV,
>Bloody bastard spy government,

>Dogs can't look up

This is true. Those two anons should be writing in Pidgin

bbc.com/pidgin

Wow yeah china is great!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sesame_Credit

Sesame Credit is a social credit scoring system being developed by Ant Financial Services Group, an affiliate of the Chinese Alibaba Group and associate of the Chinese government. It uses data from Alibaba's services to compile its score. The score is used to rank citizens of China based on a variety of factors like loyalty to the Chinese government and loyalty to Chinese brands based on social media interactions and online purchases. The rewards of having a high score include easier access to loans, easier access to jobs and priority during bureaucratic paperwork. Likewise, the immediate negative consequences for a low score, or being associated to someone with a low score, range from lower internet speeds to being denied access to job offers, loans and bureaucratic paperwork.

photoshop

>Implying that Uyghurs aren't subhuman Islamic shitstains.
Islam has no place in our nation, Uyghurs need to stop blowing shit up if they want to be treated like they're human.

what is your nation, meme flagger?

>Noooooo, muh precious theory!!!

>your post has been passed to the mods for further investigation

God speed, China.

cornetto

Chinese are already removing kebab. Imagine the future.

This technology is already in place in the West. Why is it such a big deal if China does it?

>report recieved
>2gbp have been past to your profile at die ministry auf real germans
>a schnitzel should be in your account by this time next year.