THERE IS NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ! ! !

PROTESTANTISM IS LITERALLY THE RESULT OF A CRAZED MAN GETTING INTO A SHIT-FLINGING CONTEST WITH THE DEVIL AND THEN TELLING THE DEVIL TO ENTER HIS ANUS

I WISH I WAS JOKING

youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg&t=3m33s

youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc

~~~

PROOF THAT VATICAN II IS COMPROMISED AND THE ONLY SALVATION IS GETTING BAPTIZED IN A TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC CHURCH AND REPENTING ! ! ! :

pastebin.com/jkSzCMVm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPlXC8E1Hb8
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
biblehub.com/john/15-6.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=jD5E2bRmG1s
youtube.com/watch?v=qgTXLd3-rKw
youtube.com/watch?v=5eIll9v3dTU
youtu.be/vd1cSoXlGqM
youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHInA6UMg
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI
biblehub.com/matthew/19-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/18-16.htm
biblehub.com/acts/16-33.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about Orthodox?

Orthodox are schismatics, and thus not the true traditional Church

pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=gPlXC8E1Hb8

although still recognized by the church, as legitimate, because they still do all the sacriments

>MY brand of this religion is better than YOUR brand OF THE SAME RELIGION
Why even bother

The Pope is a heretic faggot.

>has a communist as leader
Matthew 7:5

t. prot

If you trust your salvation to that cuck bitch Francis, there is no hope for you user

I agree, read the thread

As a proddy I respect your opinion and hope we both enter Heaven.

>Falling for papist lies
>ever
Wew lad

Why do Catholicucks belittle the blood of Christ so much?

Christ's blood is stronger than your church of stone and cloth. When your temples shatter, his will shall remain, when Catholicism fades, Christ will remain, as will his children whom are not defined by the building they reside in, but by their faith in Jesus Christ.

The Christ is CHRISTianity is stronger than your church of stone.

Also, stop worshiping the Virgin Mary, she's not omnipresent.

True. An most prods is racist bastards aswell

Hypothetically, let's say someone who was not Christian became Pope, how should a devout Catholic respond?

Whats wrong with that you flegger ejit

Get your fucking pedofile religions outta here

Orthodox > all

Theres more prod pedos than Catholic ones you stupid hun

I agree; also Luther was an ill-educated boor, responsible for destroying the unity of Christendom

There's no salvation IN the Catholic church. Reject your false traditions and hear God's Word.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

>op please respond

Have you seen the pope? There's no salvation in the Catholic church and there hasn't been since Vatican II.

>Why do Catholicucks belittle the blood of Christ so much?

You belittle Christ, by bastardizing his sacraments and refusing to have faith in infant baptism. You profess SOLA FIDE but don't even have the faith that Catholics do, let alone the works.

In short, your sects have very little to do with Christ. Christ founded ONE church, NOT OVER 30,000

>Orthodox > all
Apparently not > muslims

since muslims invaded your precious holy city and held your lands for over 500 years.

and Russia experienced brutal world wars and communism that decimated 100 million of their people

Didn't Christ say that anyone that leaves Him will be as a withered branch?

biblehub.com/john/15-6.htm

huh, well I guess Orthodoxy is a withered branch

Why are so many catholics democRATS?

Stephen Anderson got DECIMATED by this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

Read the thread. Vatican II was compromised by freemasons and communists.

Find a traditional Catholic Church with traditional Mass and rites, because outside of Traditional Catholicism, there is no salvation

youtube.com/watch?v=jD5E2bRmG1s

I'm with this guy

Because they're not traditional Catholics.

read this post: Catholicism has been compromised since the 50s.

The 3rd secret of Fatima, the Book of Revelations, and St. Malachy's Prophecy ALL predicted this would happen; this was God's message to those true believers

>Bulgarian trusts what a dumb spic has to say

kek

>when the nigger has no idea what we're talking about or why the distinction is important

Where is infant baptism mentioned in Bible?
Where are sacraments mentioned in Bible?

DEUS VULT

I'm familiar with Brother peter diamond work. He's correct the church is fully corrupt but the solution of just forget Rome and go find one of a handful of non corrupted priests isn't all that useful. I suppose just getting the word out about the corruption in the church is better than nothing.

This is.

That's why there's a Church, doofus...
Also, I'd say even you can find baptism and the Eucharist in the Bible, but whatever

Catholics are fucking autists, they literally force everything on everyone too.

Keep on being slaves to the church.

Proverbs 16:18
“Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.”

>PROTESTANTISM IS LITERALLY THE RESULT OF A CRAZED MAN GETTING INTO A SHIT-FLINGING CONTEST WITH THE DEVIL AND THEN TELLING THE DEVIL TO ENTER HIS ANUS

this pope is not quite as poetic with his dogma

literally... I dont't think you know what that word means

catholicism is degenerate

>STOP WORSHIPING A DEAD KIKE ON A STICK

>Where is infant baptism mentioned in Bible?

youtube.com/watch?v=qgTXLd3-rKw

>Where are sacraments mentioned in Bible?

youtube.com/watch?v=5eIll9v3dTU

youtu.be/vd1cSoXlGqM

Also, praise God that many will be saved again.
youtube.com/watch?v=CcCHInA6UMg

Please elaborate, you wonderful genius...

(((crazed man)))
Reminder that Merkel is daughther of a lutheran pagan. Sedevacantists are schismatics, (((traditional))) catholics seek the destruction of the Church too.

Nice neo-pagan meme, dude

Stop living off government welfare.

>isn't all that useful.
Useful for whom? There is no path towards salvation in the current state of the Vatican. The freemasons have taken control, and they will not let go. The Devil has taken control, more importantly.

We are in the end times, my friend. There is little time left for compromises:

God destroyed various nations throughout history because they were beyond salvation. We are nearing such a state in the entire world.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI

Open your eyes.

Thats lies you proddy arsehole

Are you saying trads are jews, m8? that's pretty bold

No thanks. I asked you to show the Bible, not listen to some podcasts ( that I don't even have time for).
So, can you?

protestantism is an honest revolution in the vein of jesus against the pharisees

Brit scum

Reminder that majority of Catholics are shitskins. You have to go back Martinez

What if I'm an amazonian bushman who has never even heard of catholicism and will live and die never hearing of it?

Not like there are a lot of Traditional Catholic churches around...

There is only One Church. You have to have comunion with the Pope. Denying this Pope is denying its whole structure. Tridantine Mass is still allowed. there is no need for this chimp out.

>faggotry
>transgender
So biblical.

Tridentine is the word you're looking for; and trads are in communion with the pope, unless they're actually sedevacantists, or (arguably) sedeprivationists

Reminder that the Americans seek a Great Schism of the Church again since the core of the Sedevancantism and pseudo-tradiotionalists are situated mainly on the US.
Again the US being puppeted by the Jews to destroy what is natural.

Never trust a Jew never trust an American

Dude, Jesus kind of was a Pharisee, theologically speaking

There is no need to call it (((traditionalist))) if there is only One Church. Beware of this Jewry.

Lol, random faggot posting on Sup Forums doesn't have time for podcasts. IRONIC

Jesus
>talks to everyone, heals the wounded and sick
Catholicucks
>rely on some distant fag's interpretation, considered heresy to read the words of Christ

>THERE IS NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ! ! !
maybe you should have thought of that before you let muslims invade catholic lands and started washing and kissing nigger feet.

Traditionalist is merely a label used for convenience; and you still have to explain what the Jews have to do with any of this

You shouldn't trust a heretic and possible apostate sitting upon the throne of St Peter either. Lets not pretend things are right with the church.

>invade catholic lands
>muslims are in protestant and traditional secularist countries
try again, schlomo

This is heresy and you know it. Bend your knee to the Queen who stands above the heavens, Lilith.

Mmm, can you give me an actual source as to reading the words of Christ being heresy for catholics? Hang on, I know the answer, and it's no! back to the nursery, kiddo

pretty sure france and italy were catholic for a long time, broseph

So your answer is you don't have an answer. If u really believe in your church u shd put some effort into it.

biblehub.com/matthew/19-14.htm

biblehub.com/luke/18-16.htm

biblehub.com/acts/16-33.htm

Also the early church practiced infant baptism, which means that the Apostles ordered it, and Jesus taught the Apostles

Also
>conveniently didn't comment on nigger foot fetish

>THERE IS NO SALVATION OUTSIDE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
I hope you didn't learn this in catechism, because if you did, you're woefully misinformed.

Yeah a Pope that kisses nasty ass Muslim feet, I don't think so.

No need for labels, we are all Catholic. There is only One Church, not a Traditional and a Not-traditional. do not fall into this trick. These threads are appearing everywhere for a reason, people are shilling this division betwen CAtholics to lead them to reject the Structure of the Holy Church. Beware

It's the Pope that the Holy Spirit has given us you must trust in the God's Plan. Evertything you know abou the Papacy is said by the Jewish Mainstream Media to amplify this mistrust in the Holy Church.

Could you put some effort into actually writing in English please? thanks

>France
>not a masonic shithole

>Italy
>not a secularist shithole with hundreds of churches

try again schlomo

>kike moneychangers eternally BTFO by a single shitpost
Probably going to become a protestant famalam

It's the pope the cardinals have elected, actually; the Spirit blows where he will, and men answer or reject him, but in the end, God will prevail... that doesn't mean we can't have awful popes, QED

Racist prod

You really don't know what is going one.

>biblehub.com/matthew/19-14.htm
>biblehub.com/luke/18-16.htm
That's not baptism

>biblehub.com/acts/16-33.htm
That's adult/universal baptism

>the early church practiced infant baptism, which means that the Apostles ordered it, and Jesus taught the Apostles
Who says?

Religion is rather irrelevant here, desu lad

The Pope is elected by the Holy Spirit through the Cardinals.

Salvation comes from accepting Jesus as ones savior. It has nothing to do with your church. Who prays to others before God. Which is blasphemy.
The Catholic church is an outhouse.