WE

they was cowboys but 1/4 seems too high, maybe 1/15

WUZ COWBOYZ SHIIIIEEEEET

Violent, gun owning robbers and idiots were black? I am surprised.

>every dungshuffeling cow boi was a gunslinging vigilanteslaying cowboy-hero

it's like they are incapable of seeing where hollywood stops and where reality begins

Makes sense.

The idea of "cowboy" is purely a entertainment industry creation.

Being a cowboy was a shit job. You would either just be guiding and taking care of cattle over a long lonely trip camping the entire way as cattle got sold between ranches and farmers, or doing handyman work at the ranch in the downtime.

Most cowboys were mexican and contracted ad-hoc for each sale contract.

Today's equivalent would be picking up some parking lot laborers to build you a deck or help you move.

Not even remotely true. There simply weren't that many blacks in America in the post civil war period.

Why does american niggers have beards and stubble, while african negroes have hairless chins?

Donald glover as harry, fucking A

You don't need to be Stephen hawking to figure out that this is mathematically impossible considering the size of our black population at that time.

It's crazy how black people have essentially been EVERYTHING at this point and people throughout history have just stolen their culture and heritage unapologetically, bastards.

Waste of digits.

How does one race manage to create everything in existence yet still manage to be enslaved by just about every other culture?

This is unironically true. Cowboys were called cowhands and were pretty much day laborers, they all had syphillis from fucking too many whores on stops along the trail, they all were degenerate alcoholics, and a lot of them straight up died from living so dirty. I'm not surprised niggers would be found among them.

Bounty hunters are more responsible for the "badass cowboy" image than anything else, especially the Texas and Arizona Rangers. They were the ones who came riding into town, slowly looking all around, with the big iron on their hips.

I disagree.

I dunno. Cowboys were kinda a vagabond class anyway. Quite a few were csa vets. I could see a respectable amount of them being freed slaves.

>Was believed
Lol

>Hagrid as Samuel Jackson
holy shit

I am oddly okay with this.

Soooo.... Nogwarts?

>Why does american niggers have beards and stubble, while african negroes have hairless chins?
racemixing

In fact pure niggers aren't even supposed to have beards/facial hair

White admixture

Do most people even know what cowboys actually were? Niggers were basically farm hands doing manual labour.

Fuck off with your spamming, degenerate.

>was believed to be
believed by who? the nigger who made this meme? ok cool

Malfoy should have just been kept white lol

>cowboy niggers

It's a spam bot dumbass
Nobody is gonna read your reply

I see what you did there. Patrician taste

Majority of Texas cowboys were black. Except these were the cowboys no one gave a shit about.

There is truth to this but the cowboys in the movies weren't really cowboys, they were lawmen and outlaws. Actual Cowboys were just ranch hands and there were black ranch hands more than likely. I would still say most were probably White or Mexican though since that's what they are now.

And they got shot for stealing cattle. Ever heard of Isom Dart?

Lmao Biiiiiiig iron

>african negroes have hairless chins
They have some beards. This is a picture of the pres of South Sudan.

Don't you mean 3/20?

I liked blazing saddles too

>howdy y’all

American niggers all have European in them for the most part because they were bred with poor whites during the slave days for stronger slaves. That's why they don't look like Africans. Black Americans are really their own race of blacks which is also why they are much bigger than Africans. Selective breeding during the slave era is why you have 300 pound niggers in the NFL who can run extremely fast. If anything black Americans are proof you can selectively breed traits in humans.

underrated

What's next? Africans went to space first?

>all Americans

Black are not capable of kino I guess

And real Cowboys weren't like they are depicted on westerns. It was poor people work. They literally worked with the cows. It was a job, not a bunch of rebellious people riding around on horses having shootouts in the street. So I wouldn't be suprised if freed slaves had to do such shitty jobs.

WUZ

WE WUZ COWBOYZ

It was actually pretty alright work for the time and area which is why so many people did it. But yeah there were black ranch hands. The west was fucked up so people put value in anyone who proved they were trustworthy even if racism was much more common.

JEWZ WUZ COWBOYZ

That one chick who throws her hands in the air all exasperated always get me.

Thats true most of the cowboys were freed slaves or native americans. Although popula beleife is that cowboys fought native americans is far from truth. Cowboys mostly either were herdsmen or gurds of rich farmers.

That must explain why there are so many black cattle ranchers and farm owners today

WE WUZ SHEIIIT

well god damn.. 1 in 4 cowboys were niggers
godditty dammitty fuckitty daamn

all i have to say is that not many of these niggers lived very long, since one out of one niggers couldn't hold his gun straight

WUZ BILLY THE KANGZ N'SHIEEET

>Implying a cowboy is not a over glorified farmhand

this pay gap is fucking huge

Holy fucking shit that was funny

>the fucking Forest Whitaker eye

>Wuz a top engineer

Niggers BTFO

> was believed

We also believe we have magic flying pyramids, made of peanut butter and fueled with AfroSheen

Kids believe SpongeBob is real. That doesn't make it so.

This is true

More like 3/5 really

>Segregation Era Hogwarts!

Why do blacks enjoy being racist to themselves?

An all black harry potter is even more baffling, because a) it isn't an american creation, and b) there were already black people at hogwarts. They would literally rather segregate themselves

cowboys were notorious outlaws. i believe it.