HAPPENING

HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MichelleRMed/status/954097368009502720
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html
twitter.com/ACNickel/status/954100197134622720
lawfareblog.com/document-fusion-gps-ceo-glenn-simpson-house-intelligence-committee-interview
archive.is/GT2BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLY FUCK HAPPENING BUMP

Do it!

Proofs?

Fake and gay

In what way is this a happening? Faggot ass leafs spamming and shitting up the board.

HUGE

honestly, politically, how in theeee fuck could democrats vote against this?

>Implying this isn't more partisan politics being played by Rethuglicans to protect Donnie Moscow from prison

Get outta here with your fake jews

twitter.com/MichelleRMed/status/954097368009502720

I
T
S

HAPPENING

It would be a pretty big happening if they vote to declassify

Here's a link to the article in question from faux news, the leaf didn't provide it.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

Nigga, you corny.

Get a load of this guy
twitter.com/ACNickel/status/954100197134622720

Dear @FBI
In the twitter thread (below) by @RepDeSantis he is leaking what he (DeSantis) claims is "Classified Top Secret" intel. Can you please tell DeSantis it is illegal to leak Classifed Top Secret intel. Thank you.

THAT"S MY REP

CANT MANTIS THE DESANTIS

The motherfucker pitched for Yale and isn't afraid of anything

Thank you Dan!!

>HAPPENING

Just in time to be completely ignored by the nightly news on the corrupt MSM networks

>republishits are openly calling for the leaking of classified top secret information
>these same republishits will at the same time accuse Adam Schiff of doing what they are actually doing
top subversion, rethugs.

You are so fucking dumb for this post. I can't even...

Let's fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

happening!!!

Make it happen!

yeah I'm so dumb you can't even come up with a reason I'm wrong and resort to a r*ddit response.

Hannity is chimping out over this on the radio. Allegedly it is significant. It’s happening.

>Not understanding the difference between leaking and releasing.

No hope

>litteraly named for a cc holster

^^^looks like shareblue is willing to name the jew in a vain attempt to legitimize the shareblue Muh Russia talking point.
Kill thy self, faggot

Fuck off shill

bump, death to all shills

MUh shareblue.

>MY REP

Former Flagler county fag reporting.

I've got one of their pocket holsters that I carry my J frame in occasionally. Bump for the happening we all deserve.

hot damn it's like you shills have reflective vests on its so easy to spot you

Obvious slide.

lawfareblog.com/document-fusion-gps-ceo-glenn-simpson-house-intelligence-committee-interview

kill yourself shill

>Literally seething over government transparency

git er done

#Larpgate

JUST

DO IT

You faggots are so easy to troll. Boomers are literally all retarded after decades of flouridized toxic food.
Reminder Trump is a kike and the government is not on your side. Stay bluepilled.

delete your account

This isn’t reddit faggot.

Lol.. Delete.

oh yea dude? Something thats actually happening is a larp? are you sure about that? maybe you should kill yourself.

>Voting to make something public in accordance with house rules and procedures is the same as leaking classified information.

Whoa, so this is the power of retards

Oh noes they gon belease dat shit!

Yeah, dude. Literally nothing ever happens. Wake me up when America gets invaded. Remember to sage these retarded threads.

BUMPING FOR JUSTICE

Bump

Democrats, including leakin Adam Schiff, saw these documents a week ago. Nothing leaked. Nothing discussed on CNN. Which tells you that the info in them is very bad for Obama's FBI and DoJ.

>Adam Schiff has been leaking classified intel to that winch Louis Mensch.
That’s completely different than Republicans calling for the American people to be informed as to how OUR government abused it’s powers in order to spy on Clinton’s political advisaries. In short, why don’t you fuck off by gagging on a bag of barbwire dildos, parasite.

happening?

Is that Danielle monet? I recognize those feet

HEATH THE GRILLS BURGERS!

Is this the storm?
>dems will never negotiate daca
>cali will prosecute for cooperation with ice agents
>san-something mayor says hell gladly go to jail.
>now this?
This is gone be a good year bois.
God speed, senator.

Oh hey, Sup Forums was right again.

NUMERALS PLEASE TELL US THE FUTURE

>leaking
>declassification and public release of information to the public by official congressional approval

Could you be a bigger retard?

Then again, this is exactly the type of non-logic/rhetoric used by most of the news media/entertainment industry/talk shows/political obfuscation-misdirection and taught in many arts/humaity classes in current academia.
So how could it be wrong?

Fuck this broken world.

*gonna

>Led Zeppelin on board
R E L E A S E I T
E
L
E
A
S
E

I
T

Kek.. Skyking Skyking do not answer.

it's here

Wow.

Shots fired!

>faux news
Hey, dipshit. faux is a French word. It's pronounced FOE. You fucking morons look incredibly stupid when you do that. Commonly used by cunty ivory tower types with words like faux pas ( pronounced foe paw) which is a French phrase for social gaff. Which is very appropriate when you think about it since you look like a fucking retard every time you do it.

He was a Navy SEAL. OP level 10

Why doesn't he release it himself? Feinstein released some shit without asking and didn't face any consequences.

Proof that you are indeed a fucking shill. Kill your self and your family.

rolling for another non-happening.
what a joke the system is.
nothing ever happens, not even going to get hopes up.

hes not a Feinstein, he hasn't been in Congress his entire life. She has protection, he doesn't. Plus a vote will show who wants to hide the info and who doesnt, everyone that votes to not release it are showing the country that they are trying to keep this info hidden for their own benefit. We will see it

Thanks, based burger.

Oh. It's happening. It's happening fucking hard. Hurry up. I'm about to soil my big boy pants.

>foot fetishist
>Democrat

Why am I not surprised?

Bamp

Can't Trump declassify the memo himself ? through executive order or something else?

he could, but letting the Dems vote against releasing this shows they are complicit

Are you a bot

I hope eric holder gets raped in jail.

Wrong branch of government

If he could, which I don't know the answer to, I'm sure it would lead to charges of Obstruction from the left.

Quick rundown?

Yep. It's smart politics to vote on it.

TICK TOCK BITCHES

GET IN HERE! JUST RELEASED! NEW DOCS!
The House Intel Committee releases the transcript of Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson's testimony
archive.is/GT2BA

thats not the same thing, there is a report of FISA abuse that the house compiled, and there is the testimony of Simpson, two different subjects

>top subversion, rethugs.
You shills could, at the very least, be more subtle and try to act like you aren't raiding the place.

As if they would allow such a thing to happen.

Ill believe it when it comes out. We have seen the lengths they go to cover shit up.

he has every legal right to do so but it wouldn't be the most politically shrewd move.

This is a big Twinkie

If it's nothing, but what's the problem with releasing it? Makes you wonder why all (((D))) voted to keep it classified.

GLOW STICKS BEING SOLD OUT, CIA NIGGERS CRASHING AND BURNING.

Yeah weird huh. Wonder why they would vote against transparency?

Bumb for freedom

One of you burgers needs to start a white house petition! Give GEOTUS some leverage for decucksification

Still important though.

"ok guys maybe if we talk shit about jews they gonna think we one of them i know its tough to slander you employers like that but its for the greater good!"

Call fuckers!
Office of the Speaker
H-232 The Capitol
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-0600
Fax: (202) 225-2012

Congressional & District Offices
Washington D.C. Office

1233 Longworth HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3031
Fax: (202) 225-3393
Janesville Office

20 South Main Street, Suite 10
Janesville, WI 53545
Phone: (608) 752-4050
Fax: (608) 752-4711
Kenosha Office

5031 7th Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
Phone: (262) 654-1901
Fax: (262) 654-2156
Racine Office

216 6th Street
Racine, WI 53403
Phone: (262) 637-0510
Fax: (262) 637-5689

Demand it!

yes it is, but the shit that is going to really kick this whole thing off is in the memo the GOP wants to vote on to release, this is the shit Nunes saw back in early 2017 and went to Trump about. SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN