As a pioneer in neurosurgery...

>As a pioneer in neurosurgery, Carson's achievements include performing the only successful separation of conjoined twins joined at the back of the head, pioneering the first successful neurosurgical procedure on a fetus inside the womb, performing the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins, developing new methods to treat brain-stem tumors, and reviving hemispherectomy techniques for controlling seizures.[3][4][5]

>He became the youngest chief of pediatric neurosurgery in the country at age 33.[6] He has received more than 60 honorary doctorate degrees, dozens of national merit citations, and written over 100 neurosurgical publications.[7]

youtube.com/watch?v=7QQBj2EucZk

Known for Rao–Blackwell theorem:
Blackwell channel
Blackwell's approachability theory
Arbitrarily varying channel
Games of imperfect information
Dirichlet distribution
Mathematical economics
Recursive economics
Sequential analysis
Optimal searching in boxes

But some people would rather have Democrats ruin healthcare

>Nigerian American physician, forensic pathologist, and neuropathologist

>the first to discover and publish findings of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) in American football players while working at the Allegheny County Coroner's Office in Pittsburgh.[2]

Uncle Tom : the post

sleepy ben

Sleepy Ben is an upstanding black man

I wish he was my president instead of the drumpf panzee

This thread needs some chicken

I bet you cry yourself to sleep every night about it

he sold sugar pills
actual literal sugar pills
and he took them himself

>Nigerian billionaire, and owner of the Dangote Group, which has interests in commodities in Nigeria and other African countries, including Benin, Ethiopia, Senegal, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa, Togo, Tanzania, and Zambia.[3] As of February 2017, he had an estimated net worth of US$12.5 billion.

Whatever dude. Those little silly facts don't change the fact that he was successful at operating people's brain.

he was successful at charging people thousands for sugar pills running a cash only practice because no insurance would touch him

You're being silly and you know it.

>performing neurosurgery on a lifeless clump of cells

silly is the company who makes those literal sugar pills paying 2.5mil for carson to have an endowed chair at Johns Hopkins

>As a pioneer in neurosurgery
any user that can open a cocunut or trim the fat from a steak can do brain surgery. it's literal nigger tier. the egyptians were doing it in the copper age.

Oh yeah the simplest part of our body, the brain.

Did you know the king of Wakanda, the Black Panther has a PhD in physics & ( was a top sportsman & had a white gf in college) & is the richest man in the world?

When Sup Forums gives me a brain tumor. he will be the first person I call.

OK what gives OP?
are you earning school points for defending a nigger from online abuse or something?

>black panther
Go back to Sup Forums or some shit.

do you have any idea how simple brain surgery is? I've done brain surgery on dozens of squirrels and chipmunks, which is infinitely harder than a human brain. I've taken entire parts of brains from chipmunks and they lived for weeks after. there are DIY vids on YT on brain surgery. it's literal nigger tier. thoracic cardiovascular surgery, now that's hard. show me a nigger heart transplant surgeon and I'll be impressed.

HE B LEIK MANSA MUSA MAH GRANDADDY

LUV U GRANGRAN

>there are at least three black persons on this planet that are smarter than your average ghetto thug
well gee, glad to know that, buddy

>how simple brain surgery is? I've done brain surgery on dozens of squirrels and chipmunks

I thought ethics prevented you from operating on family members.

He also has his own biopic.

Can Trump say the same? eh?

Mannitol is commonly used in increased icp and during brain surgery. What's your point?

Fake news

B-but he's black!

>Runs a campaign designed to cash out instead of win
>gets stuck with a cabinet post instead of a TV deal
Poor Ben

Fuck off.

wait until you kike loving faggots figure out bitcoin was made by a black guy too.

Guys, if you ever need brain surgery, don't call dr. ben carson. Call the squirrel/chipmunk brain expert from Sup Forums.

Damn, his achievements are a pioneer in neurosurgery? I thought Ben Carson was the pioneer. Fucking blscks with their dangling modifiers...

>Wikipedia article authored by Caucasian male

...Oh.

*blacks

Reddit cucks have ruined this board

Do you mean people from r/the_donald?