QUESTION TIME / THIS WEEK THREAD

The panel for tonight's episode of Elderly Man Herding Political Cattle in the rather suitable location of Hereford is not the most inspiring. Dyke culture minster Margot James is on for the Conservatives, with Labour's former health secretary and now Manchester mayor Andy Burnham. There's also a bank boss on so expect THE BANKERS THE BONUSES THE BANKERS THE BONUSES!!!11

#comfytime has leggy Liz Kendall and her 4.5% vote share on alongside THE NEIL and Choo Choo. Two black women and shit "political comedian" Matt Forde feature.

Starts in 15 minutes on BBC One. For illegals: tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone

On QT (10:45pm - 11:45pm):
>David Dimbleby presents topical debate from Hereford. On the panel, the Conservative culture minister, Margot James MP, the mayor of Greater Manchester and former Labour MP, Andy Burnham, chairman of the Royal Bank of Scotland, Howard Davies, arts advisor and former deputy mayor of London for culture, Munira Mirza, and the Oscar-winning screenwriter, Dustin Lance Black.

On TW (11:45pm - 12:30am):
>Andrew Neil reviews the political week with Michael Portillo and Liz Kendall, plus there is a film from June Sarpong rounding up the headlines, Barbara Ntumy looks at the Labour Party and PFI deals, while Matt Forde talks about political stunts.

Forgot about this shit

Who is on?

>I can't be arsed to read the OP

Third for a based SAS man being in the audience

Is that Tom Daley's boyfriend?

Haven't been keeping up for a while lads, how have the latest QT/TW been?

some more red tie vs blue tie party politics about nothing and then arguing over the boring minutia of policies and controversies that nobody cares about

Islington one actually had a ok audience for islington

Andy Burnham was a disgrace after the Manchester attack.

is this shite worth watching? i haven't watch QT since last summer

Can't see us beating last week, but here we go.

I sexually Identify as a Question Time Audience. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over are enn eich ess dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreign nurses. People say to me that a person being a TV audience is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install food banks, The 350m bus and trump on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “You in the spectactles” and respect my right to clap loudly and needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a qtiphobe and need to check your tv show privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

FIrst for shit panel

Andy Burnham and the anonypanelists

Same old same old then.

this thread gives me a panic attach every week, my god what happened to the time between threads, what the fuck happened?

I'll see you that and raise you this...

Hahaha what the fuck

>QUESTION TIME BREAKING
WEW

Well that's embarrassing

SHUT IT DOWN

ummm

>Dimblebot malfunction

WTF

SHUT UP PERFUMED PONCE

BINGO

AAAARRRGGGHHH IT'S BROKEN

FUCK WHY IS THE IPLAYER SO FAR BEHIND

>The state of BBC

tv catchup stream ok

cant stand this cunt andy

>government adviser
>arts minister
>arts paki
>bender nonce
holy fuck WHAT A PANEL

Remove the "make my coffee" one. It's pointless.

>Margot James

MUH CARILLION

BORING

60 CARILLIONS

Lel, Dustin Black wrote that horrible J.Edgar movie

james BURKE

Still don't know what carillion is and I don't plan on learning.

tories will blame the directors, labour will blame the tories

next question

WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING BORING WHO CARES ABOUT CARILLION

Watching gold finger instead fuck this gay shit

lol them confused radio 5 hosts

REMEMBER THE SIX HUNDREND A ND FIFTY CARILLION ON THE SIDE OF A BUS

They are a construction company who went bust and its the governments fault because they gave them work and as we all know, its bad to give a company work.

don't be mean

cruella glasses spotted

Fucking Carillion. Fuck Carillion. Will be fun watching all my former bosses/directors burn though

Why do poshos have to have more names, along with everything else?

yeah will do

kek

They're the company that were building HS2
I WANT 20 MORE MINUTES SLEEP AND I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT WILL COST

Muh debts

Rather have this than the enn ayych ess tbqh

Holy fuck this is going to be boring. Not a personality between them.

Why exactly did they collapse? I heard they had carillions of pounds of debt

Bracing for THE BANKERS

it's a big fucking deal when carillion is one of the daddies of no-bid contracts and presumably there was lots of bribes taking place

Lefties think capitalism is bad because companies make big profits and also because companies make losses.

>They are a construction company who went bust and its the governments fault because they gave them work and as we all know, its bad to give a company work.

[THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE]

>You there the man in the spectacles

>"In light of the anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, I ask the panel did the Holocaust actually happen".

Brave for a banker to go on Question Time...

We can only hope for a scrumpy and mushrooms west country oik to liven things up.

Is it bad to give business opportunities to businesses?

is she fucking signing with her hands for the deaf too? or just got parkinsons

Fat shit

Don't award contracts to companies who badly need the work. Can someone explain this logic?

It will just be replaced with something identical which will eventually fail in the same way as government contracts are inherently wasteful and corrupt

Thomas Richard Mbukekekese-robbinsberg van Englandplayer

seems like he's explaining what capitalism is. Why's he crying?

Thunderous applause is the weirdest thing on TV.

andy burham is the sort of retard that votes to increase his own MP wage and then criticises companies for paying directors more

Too much undercutting. Was a service provider that became a professional bidding company, then fucked up when they realized they had to pay people to actually run the fucking contract.

MUH BREXIT

BREXIT!!

Hahaha it's brexit's fault

>inb4 carillion is an example of free market economics

>BECAUSE OF BREXIT

Because they're going FUCKING BUST MORON

Yes, especially ones that are struggling with profits. We should only give contracts to companies with huge profits.

BREGGSIT

A fucking Y*nk

>hope to raise a family

Why is this clueless fucking bender on QT????????????/

>Actually trying to correlate this with MUH BREGGSIT

Fuck me dead.

whys a bent yank on this?
>I GIVE A DAMN

>some fat slag in hereford is getting all up in arms about some building company

STATE of britain

A
FUCKING
Y*NK

christ did you hear that sigh after the brexxxit question

Yep, they undercut too much. But the idea that they shouldn't get contracts because they had a profits warning is retarded.

WHO IS THIS YANK CUNT?

>who's got their eye on the ball
>who's at the wheel of the ship

Ah yes, metaphors will surely save carillion.

the government isn't supposed to let private companies be ... private?

*adopt

what the fuck is an american doing here with an opinion on brexit

>it's another American acts above it all edition

Just look at the combination of smoothness and angularity on his face through. Irresistible

They are struggling, and therefore need the contracts. They'll go bust for sure if you never give them any contracts you retard.

iplayer is way behind

fuck off yank the government doesn't look out for people in this country mate the government is supposed to look after muslims