This man needs our help

This man needs our help

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/4/12/15271044/twitch-tv-spam-bot-service-chatsurge-noxious-court-order
digitaltrends.com/gaming/twitch-troll-arrested/
fightspam.gc.ca/eic/site/030.nsf/eng/home
fightspam.gc.ca/eic/site/030.nsf/eng/hom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theverge.com/2017/4/12/15271044/twitch-tv-spam-bot-service-chatsurge-noxious-court-order

No one with a last name like that deserves help or mercy.

>going to court for shitposting
we live in tyranny

The guy literally spammed CP links, fuck him

He needs help alright, but not mine.

a king among men

digitaltrends.com/gaming/twitch-troll-arrested/

>This man needs our help
how is defending a spam botter a good thing? r u r3tard3d

pedos deserve bullets, not help.

bump

Who on earth would help a Canadian "man"?

>being a nigger and ruining stuff for other people
Why?

Appreciate the bump leaf
No justice no peace

>a shitposter is a leaf
each and every time

Well, we have laws against unsolicited emails, so I'm not surprised this is happening.

>btfoing twitch thots
BASED LEAF

ha good luck they're behind 2001 proxies

HE MADE A TROLL ARMY
HE COULD REPRODUCE Sup Forums X1000!!!! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MAN IS CAPABLE OF?!?!

HE 9/11'd IT!

HE WAS ABLE TO CONCENTRAIT AUSTIM IN A DIRECTION

All this because Twitch is too stupid to code a thing that says
1. Only one message per second per user
2. Only x number of characters per second per account. Anything over like 10 is obviously copy and past.
3. Auto permaban any account that posts a known spam message
4. Restrict the number of messages per second in general.

Maybe even consider a system where you can only post one message every 10 seconds, or x number of characters per minute. Whichever comes first.

This wouldn't eliminate the problem, but it could at least be severely reduced on their backend by a single decent developer. It's just proof that boomers, women, niggers, and fags run these companies now.

From the other threas, have a bump, OP. Heard about this but didn't really pay attention.

I think Twitch should operate under the same rules as old /r9k/.

Are you posting something that ten thousand other people have already posted? yeah it's probably worthless.

Spamming and awful bad low effort shitty bait is canadians way of life.

bootleg le north american name, they all deserve prison or worse for being so fucking crap at everything

there's literally a r9k mode that you can enable in the channel moderation settings

Day of the rake when

Twitch fails to fix easily exploited service, someone takes advantage of the shitty oversight twitch has and spams it. Instead of fixing the problem immediately by using their own revenue and resources, they spend it on finding out who is spamming them. How is it a crime to even spam twitch. Fucking ridiculous.

Anti-memeflag bump from /cfg/

you sure like jazz music leaf. What does this le epic spammer have to do with you?
Give us a quick rundown of this Brandan guy and chatsurge. I know you've posted some screenshots... did Brandan make the spam or one of his clients?

i will bump for mischief

Its a company he made
he was appealing to the free market
there wasnt much illegal he was doing
he was merely offering a service to shit lords
he made money off of services people wanted
is the free market now illegal?
Twitch could have fixed their problems
but they would rather blame the person exploiting their problems for profit
who is really to blame here?

pic related in previous post

Im actually not sure he did anything illegal

I see. I agree. Twitch is indeed shit and this court order shall not pass. The canuck courts must display impartiality towards other people's goonery.

However, i could be argued that the spammer is continuously violating the terms of the site and causing damage to their business. Money speaks, and damage to revenue could be proved, or not.
Offering a paid service to damage another companies' revenue is kinda devious... although I'm not sure the exact legal argument that could be thrown at it.

this company of his employed almost 200 people at its height.
There is no law against spam.
The service he offered was spam in a form that the clients proffered.
The legal loop hole against damages are only in the legal sense in terms of offended people.
Its not technically hate speech because it does none of it indicted attacks against certain groups only talked shit about them.

Few whiskies deep guys but i can still type and will keep typing!

or they could also implement some sort of check for bots on sign up but they don't.

They don't even have a captcha? How can they even sue someone for spamming then? Christ.

This is inspiring me, I want to make a picture about "Tell me I was asking for it!" But with a picture of their sign up page.

>There is no law against spam.
fightspam.gc.ca/eic/site/030.nsf/eng/home
user where have you been?

>fightspam.gc.ca/eic/site/030.nsf/eng/hom
so tell me then
you still get spam emails right?
why arent you prosecuting them?

Because I'm a NEET and can't afford legal fees.

spam mail (physical mail) still exists massively in canada
fuck spam phone calls are still a thing (google)

>Spam mail
Check if it has a prepaid stamp, staple the rest of your spam mail to it and send it back. Either they'll get used to spending money on expedited mail or they'll stop sending it to you in the first place.
>Phone calls
I don't answer any numbers that aren't familiar to me.

3 dollars to solve a thousand captchas... Interesting shithole job