When this is feminisation shit going to end, Sup Forums...

When this is feminisation shit going to end, Sup Forums? Is anyone else sick of EVERY form of media always having le strong womyn front and centre?

>Go on Steam to see if there's anything decent out
>Inb4 some turbo faggot communist tells me video games are for kids or whatever. Grand strategy are the absolute patrician choice of all hobbies, and does nothing but sharpen your mind
>See they added a new faction for Endless Space 2
>Clicked on it, stupidly thinking they might have finally dropped their SJW ways and actually just put in a decent race
>EVERY. PROMOTIONAL PIC. Strong woman front and centre. The few pics there are men, they are non-whites

Additionally, will the whole cuck soy boy standard personality of practically all game developers end?

>inb4 Sup Forums
>implying this thread wouldn't be 404'd immediately because of it being the most cuck board on this entire site

Other urls found in this thread:

kingdomcomerpg.com/
youtu.be/MVmk7VthBQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop playing kike games. Watch anime and play VN. All the strong independent women there crave cock and wishes to become a submissive housewife.

its cultural marxism...

go research.

>neverending

>Endless Space

It was dead from the start and very clearly another muh wimminz stronk fanwank with no substance.

Go play Red Faction Guerrilla instead.

Feminists do not care about women: I have not heard a word from them when pakis raped 1500 british girls. They did not say a word when migrants harassed more 1000 women in Cologne 2 years ago.
LGBTQ right activists do not protest when gay men are killed in the Middle East.
So called anti-racism activists do not care about the white genocide in Africa.
What do we do? We call them out on their hypocrisy. And in response we hear some autistic screeching and cursing. Or just nothing.

You should realize one thing: you do not have to argue with the left. Their purpose is a complete destruction of the western civilization and those who belong to it i.e. white men. They will never openly admit it cause they would like to stay on very high moral ground. The left has its own simple logic - to destroy the West and they will side with anyone who supports this goal.
Why am I saying it? I know that even many alt-right activists condemn Breivik or James Fields. But I think they did nothing wrong. The left literally wants you dead. They are your enemies as well as countless number of shitskins and niggers. You do not argue with enemy.

It's not about feminisation, dude. It's just playing as a girl is more beautiful than playing as a man, you know... just image the butt, the boobs...

Normally I would agree, but I really don’t see the problem here. Yeah, there’s a woman, maybe just go play the other human faction with a guy?

>plebs who ousts himself by forgetting about muh immersion

You can ridicule the idea all you want, but only patricians strive for immersion. A girl character will always break immersion unless it's Barbie Pony Riding simulator game or one of those Grim Legends point and click puzzle games.

I always play my weeb rpgs with female only parties.

Congrats, you managed to get cucks by games. Good fucking job.

Amplitude are faggots who ruined their own cannon when they let a SJW become a lead writer for them.

pre order kingdomcomerpg.com/

you're welcome

>midieval rpg
>no faggy magic
>no niggers
>no stronk wimmenz
>Historically accurate
>producer assblasts libs on a daily basis

to be honest if I'm gonna be staring at a character for hours and hours I would rather it be a sexy female.

Its called marketing you cocksucker. Everybody plays 4X games now, its not just smelly neckbeards like you anymore

In fact, you suck so much cock that all the computing power in the world could not quantify the number of cocks you sucked, are sucking, and will suck in the future.

Play decent games, watch decent movies, and never give a dime to the nu-males making feminist-influenced trash. What else can we do?

When even stormniggers promote it, you know it's going to be around for a while.

Raise your children to make women respect men and to be as God instructed them: in the home, having children, and tending to the needs of the family, and, most importantly, her husband. No man should respect a woman. Wives are to be loved, but not respected.

yeah i dont mind the occasional strong woman, but it's in every fucking tv show and movie now. and its almost never done realistically. they have actresses with thin arms throwing huge muscle men around like ragdolls, no realism at all.

if you're going to have a strong female lead, give her a martial arts style that emphasizes ways of using a larger persons weight against them. and show her taking severe damage during the fight and taking months to recover.

but they're too lazy and stupid and just falsely give women the strength of terminators and try to pass that off as realistic.

God damn... Italy is becoming the next Sweden, isn't it?

Fuck off faggot.

youtu.be/MVmk7VthBQo

God damn I fucking hate Sup Forums or should I say neogaf/tumblr/reddit. Everything that isnt Nintendo dick jerking or pro sjw shit gets 404d in fucking seconds.

You always had women in games.

People like to look at pretty girls. And cute girls having a adventure is better then not cute girls not having a adventure