White girls don't fight bac-

white girls don't fight bac-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnInvgSRQbw
youtube.com/watch?v=dmxvV0inH00&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=LeDKRhEbbIs
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-17/what-statistics-tell-us-about-melbournes-african-crime-issue/9336604
speaker.gov/contact
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will she was raised near a ghetto.

>that body language
>white

She was raised in the jungle son.

Niggers are disgusting pack animals.

They're exactly like locusts in the sense that if they see activity around them they get excited and instantly involve themselves in whatever drama is around them and end up adding up to the chaos and mayhem.

Not one of them could standby and watch a solo fight happen.

this is trash fighting trash none of them are redeemable

niggers can never fight with honor. they always gang up on you. fucking niggers

Never fight blacks in groups, even if you think the rest will watch, they won't, they will attack in numbers always. Blacks are always tribal in times of violence.

I've held an opinion for a long time that American cities need to be destroyed. We need to build a gargantuan machine to crawl over the land and just tear the cities off the face of the Earth. Then we rebuild in a competent fashion.

black people and black culture are straight up shit stains on humanity. God when is this fucking race war happening? Kill the stupid.

Niggers attacking as a pack, as usual. Fucking cowardly inferior pieces of shit!

Your point? She looks like she fucks black guys

I like how, even once she was swarmed, she kept the one she had an issue with as the only target.

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

she obliterated them

Nigger hate thread?

I live in Berkeley, California

There are a bunch of niggers who stay in People's Park.

I hate those niggers.

I wish they were gone.

most don't

that girl is ratchet herself

Love this video.

> They're exactly like locusts

Harsh man. Really harsh. I'm pretty sure bugs are better and more useful than nigger.

This is how niggers always fight

That reaction time.

They will never leave my friend,but you can make them leave

That girls is like me, no matter how many hyenas encircle her, she keeps going at the first without feeling a thing untill she goes down and finnaly destroys the others

Can you guys answer me this?

Irish lass
Yeah, we potato niggers can adapt well to our surroundings

t.Civilicuck

What a fuckin' cheap shot.

I like how she continues to target just one girl while she's getting hammered. Its smart. That's what you do when getting attacked by a mob of feral niggers

my dick is getting hard from seeing all of these dead niggers.

Can any of you answer me this please?

Shut yo ass cracka kno wat im sayin when de time comes yall just sit tight imma take ur donuts kno wat im sayin

youtube.com/watch?v=bnInvgSRQbw

Bitch ass white boys, more black and white photo this real life know wat im sayin

>Kurdish Baby ID

Apes

KEK
Guess he is a Pirate of a sort

Basically why I avoid any city.

She's like an all-American Tarzan.
They probably crowned her queen of the thots after this.

Amazing writing, nigger: You appear to be exactly as intelligent as I would have guessed.

Around blacks..
..never relax

Hey Nigger. Libyan here

youtube.com/watch?v=dmxvV0inH00&t=2s

Answer me please
I googled "people that worship white people" and this place came up
I just want your opinion on that white couple that tortured 13 of their own children

They just need to be purged in fire. Lock the inmates in the public housing, then burn the buildings.

Honestly, it's on a case by case basis. None of this shit has to do with race. Race is an easy excuse. For everything. For crime. For violence. For insanity.

The fuckers you posted ended up in a sociopathic power relationship where they effectively took the seclusion enabled by modern society to do what they did. In any pre-modern societal structure they would've been discovered and hanged a long while earlier. They just got away with it by the nature of the living conditions.

Similarly, these inner city people come from pretty much 100% broken homes. They're the Lost Boys from Peter Pan. Social structure is ragged. There's no community. There's no avenues or encouragement for investment. They're in a pre-tribal situation. It's anarchy.

why are black people incapable of fighting one on one

Niggers are hardly pack animals, they're only united by hatred, but they'll soon slit each other's throats.

Sheboons are extremely jealous of straight hair, and that common hatred for what is beautiful unites them for a moment. Then they'll go back to cutting each others throats and spending 30+ minutes each morning straightening their hair and trying to look as white as possible.

>Can any of you answer me this please?
Sure, see pic.

No I can't
But can you answer me this? They were from texas, maybe that explain it, peopel from there is kind of insane I hear

So that thing of spill coffee or whatever in people eating is something real, I thought it was only form ovies.

this woman will masturbate and fantasize about this moment for the rest of her life
AWALT

>What the fuck is wrong with white people?

They pretend that Negroids are equal.

Because they have zero honour.

these white girls were handmade for black cocks

youtube.com/watch?v=LeDKRhEbbIs

Shut yo cracka ass down kno wat im sayin imma juz eat yo food bitch whitey wat u gonna do lil bitch white boi?

>ratchet body movements
>white

she's from the ghetto herself

Alpha as fuck.

She should've smashed that first girl's head into the cement until her hands were covered in brains.You don't have time to fuck around when other people jump in.

Next day the white girl was found dead and raped by the niggress's big brother called Tyvecullus

Fucking cowards hahaha every fucking time fucking niggers

Black kid watched too many movie fights. White kid probably was a trained wrestler and maybe on the school team. Nigger was too stupid to realize what he sees on tv while blazed isn't reality.

Ah, the good ol' Mandela Tire

Help me Anons. White trash hunnies are my weakness.

Crazy transcends race
White people don't always do fucked up shit, but when we do, it's award winning crazy

Black kid was posturing for a boxing match. White kid actually knew how to fight. You genuinely want to avoid fighting. Fights aren't back and forths. Someone gets close and just unloads on you. Whether it be with a fist or a knife.

*woof woof im a sissy wh*Te monkey*

Outliers. You only need to look at crime statistics to figure that out quickly. Blacks are violent by nature. Whites are violent as a reaction to threats. Non violent blacks exist just as niggerish whites exist but that doesn't make them the rule, it makes them the exception. Of course it is unrealistic to expect niggers to understand statistics.

What did these guys do?

I've been attacked by black girls in groups before. They're like pitbulls they don't feel pain

This also, very importantly, makes all those self-defense courses totally bullshit. Real self defense boils down to this.

1. Avoid fighting
2. Run
3. No, seriously. Run.
4. Run you dumb bastard.
5. If forced and unable to run, close the distance and finish them. You are fighting to kill if you are here.

I fucking hate how white people try to ingratiate themselves with black culture and try to be 'down' with them or 'cool' with them when all black people actually hate and resent them for being white and don't even hide it that much.

This is what will always happen
>white girl (or boy ) living in a trailer park or shitty part of town that has been slummified tries to be accepted by blacks
>any disagreement comes up and one of the niggers will start a fight with the wigger
>if the wigger shows any signs of holding their own or getting the upper hand over the nigger, the other niggers will always jump in what was meant to be a 1 on 1 fight and beat up the white

It happens every fucking time and yet there are still whites trying to ingratiate themselves and belong with these hostile fucking animals.

The zog media is fucking things for us so badly. Our young people are being left defenceless with no sense of tribal identity or understanding that every other race feels tribal identity, or worse that it is justified and healthy for every other race to automatically resent and hate white people.

Link to original?

good girl

>Texas
No and dont you dare besmirch the name of muh dear republic. Those degenerates are Californians.

Going by that, Asians should love Nevada.

That was the thinking behind the neutron bomb.

I have no real desire to kill the people. It isn't the people that are the problem. The structure of the cities is the problem. You kill the people and occupy with a neutron bomb? The people who move in will end up the same fucking way.

this thread is to political discussion what sharking is to sex

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

White girls are based.
Notice how the niggers don't have a drop of honour in their entire body, their tactic is always outnumbering the individual

fucking niggers. At least our left media is starting to wake up about african immigration

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-17/what-statistics-tell-us-about-melbournes-african-crime-issue/9336604

>that fucking tackle
every time

this

DUI graph is misleading as fuck.

>BLM flag
>'wh*Te'
Daily reminder that people with BLM flags who say 'wh*Te' are 3rd world tier turkroach faggots

nuffin, obviously

It's called LURK MOAR
That's what you're supposed to reply.
God, Sup Forums has fallen a long way.

FLOOD THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE'S OFFICE WITH CALLS AND E-MAILS
speaker.gov/contact
speaker.gov/contact
speaker.gov/contact
THE FATE OF AMERICA IS AT STAKE
→ →
→ →
→ →