Just finished watching it, some of the most captivating visuals I've seen combined with all around great writing...

Just finished watching it, some of the most captivating visuals I've seen combined with all around great writing. What does Sup Forums think?

some of the most heavy-handed pseudo-artsy visuals I've seen combined with an OK writing.

It's a SHAFT show. That's all you gotta say.
They know how to make long scenes of just talking pretty interesting to look at.

I loved it. It's a great show.

I'm still waiting for spoilers on that 'maybe' rape scene.

manga reader here.

we still don't know what exactly went down between rei and his step-sister. she also hasn't shown up in like five volumes so that storyline still hasn't been settled.

why do they all make that stupid dumb frowning face in the anime god i hate it dropped

The 3 sisters did comment that Rei and his step-sis looked like more than just siblings though.

Only Akari comments, and she says something that is ambiguous.

cute gf

Akari x Shimada ending or fucking BUST.

I apparently stopped watching it around episode 16 out of impatience and read through the manga.

I didn't really like the direction it went or maybe the anime just had more to offer in terms of presentation but I came to the conclusion that what I had watched was the best it had to offer.

Fresh chapters when?

This scene was great

That's because their relationship is obviously deeper than siblings, whether it was sexual or not.
Personally, I think that the mangaka wanted their relationship to be more complex and sexual at the start but changed her mind partway through. A lot of Rei's interactions towards Hina wouldn't really make sense if his relationship with Kyouko was overtly sexual or romantic, I think. But I also would not be surprised if it comes up again later and it turns out she used him to console herself, "raped" him or whatever else. We're long overdue for a proper arc exploring their relationship and history.

The relationship he has with his foster sister was actually pretty interesting. It's a shame it didn't get more focus or screentime. I don't mean this in a romantic sense, either. The way she despises him but wants his attention and the way he practically worships her despite knowing that she hates him and wants him to control him was an unusual dynamic for anime.

I wonder how would Sup Forums react with the adaptation of bullying arc next season

Chalk it up to differences in taste, but I think Rei's development as a character was absolutely phenomenal and really liked the direction the manga went

>We're long overdue for a proper arc exploring their relationship and history.
I'm sure we'll get it in the future especially since everything is going so well for Rei at the moment. There's no way Umino will just drop their unexplored relationship.

It's beautiful

volume 13 wheeeeeeeen

She probably dropped it since the mango got some traction from Bump of Chicken promotions. Editor probably adviced her not to do it or she might lost potential readers. But that's just me

I just realized Shimada probably has crohn's disease

Probably the end of this year. The 12th volume came out last September and the 11th was released October of 2015.