What body type should society promote for men and women?

What body type should society promote for men and women?

A fucken joocey body type that will be a fitting tribute to the gods/goddesses in all actuality.

Ubermensch

THICK CHILD BEARING HIPS

That's a fat hefer

that woman is not thick, she's fat, much bigger than the "bear" man

that girl on the left isnt thicc shes obese. the make her panties super high to hide the stomach

*they

Whites:
Bear for men
Fit for women.

Niggers:
Fit for men.
Thick for men.

Objective truth. 100% validity.

THICC and Fit:
Minimal work required, either more than you have to or less.

BEAR and Fit:
Workout at least 6 times a week,keep a strict diet. Either dedicate your training to functional strength or magazine fitness style.

Women have it fucking easy

Nature meant for man to be strong provider and women for be attractive and negros fit for field-picking

that bitch aint fit

and Achilles Brad is better

This is the ideal female form.

Bearmode master race.

People should pursue whatever the fuck body type they want cunt.

But I do agree with the SJW's that the super thin model figure should not so heavily promoted, women need a little chub on them for child rearing.

Bears for men, those skinny bodybuilders look pretty but they don't have actual energy.
I remember this ripped motherfucker showing up to work one day, his job consisted of just hauling 50lb boxed in and out of a truck, but he was gone after a week because while sure, he can bench a high number, he can't haul even lighter weight all day long.

Underappreciated post

THAT THICC IS TOO THICC, 25% BODY FAT FOR A CHICK IS FINE, 20% BODY FAT FOR A DUDE IS FINE

>thicc for women
>basically just some fat chick

>equivelant for men
>a fucking powerlifter

Hahaha

That bitch is just fat

I'd that to see that bear cunt run up a mountain.

fit. or slender.
Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, and Candice Swanepoel all have 2+ children (Lima and Ambrosio are 35), and yet they maintain BMI's below 17.8. They certainly aren't dying and malnourished. Anything above that wouldn't fit the VS Angel look, and I doubt it would appeal to anyone.
Women can and should strive to look like VS Angels, they are the epitome of beauty and desirability. Women who choose not to are lazy and gluttonous, and probably have several other negative traits.

Body on pic is good, but she dresses like a harlot.

>it's another "overweight faggots equate being fat to being strong" episode

THICC is never okay you morons. As your precious THICC woman ages she just gets fatter and fatter and then you realize you're married to a disgusted 400 LB piece of trash.

Fedor is an MMA fighter not a powerlifter, but your point still stands

>not just the right amount of thicc
are you gay?Not only is she not obese,she's not fat either.

He'll get further than skinny fuck mr. skeltal there
Hiking is even more dependent on endurance and energy you dumb nigger, ever hear of brown fat?

This is actually true. All my nieces were cute little angels up to this stage. Then, not much longer after, they started growing up and turning into dramatic, mouthy little bitches. Glued to their social media. The one in eighth grade is already smoking pot. Says she doesn't give a shit about school. Will be seeing her on Dr Phil as the next cash me outside bitch.

We shouldn't be autistic about body types like cosmopolitan and forever 21 are. Don't destroy women by encouraging anorexia, also don't intimidate them for being anything above that. A happy medium is fine, and for me personally, preferable.

thicc > sticc

And the “fit” girl isn’t fit. She’s tiny.

Guys in here who are repulsed by “far chicks” are his literal homos. Can’t handle a real woman.

Strong healthy bodies. No anorexic or fatty bitches. Both male bodies there are acceptable.

Fedor is very fit. Hes heavy set, brad could never look like him or be the one of the best hw mma fighters to ever live. No offence to brad either i just dont think it is a fair comparison to thr fat bitch on top because fedor is the most athletic person out of all 4.

shes obese ffs

she happens to have exceptional genetics, so she carries it better and will of course look far better than 99% of women, but she is fucking FAT

>An underweight, not trained guy
>An overweight, slightly trained guy
>CHAD the football player: Shaped by an adolescence of hard psychical sports and training

Somatypes are debunked broscience. Please stop this

Ashley Graham manages to have a face (visible face bones) while carrying as much fat as she does on her body, by some miracle

The majority of fatties I see irl have faces obscured by adipose tissue and it tends to look bad. Especially when the fat protrudes at the jowls with no cheekbones

definitely not the upper left. Fedor passes, cause he's strong as fuck

Go back to /lgbt/
now

ew, you want a lazy bitch who stuffs her face and takes massive dumps? the more you eat the more excrement you excrete
real feminine

Disgusting.
This is thicc

Whatever form works for women to cook, dance, do house chores, and sing. Generally thin, but I also say short, with good proportions. I think tall women have become prominent because of manlets in a degenerate society trying to make up for their shit genes.
Bears for men. The feminisation of male types is a disaster, men shouldn't aim to sexually please other men in appearance. Men should look like fearsome warriors, farmers who can back up the warriors, and artists who are respectable political types - but who can also back up the warriors.

I guess that's why all those champion long distance runners are bear mode?
You're a bit of a goose mate.

That woman is fat and probably rarely exercises. Both of those men exercise regularly and have very different diets/cardio. The woman on the right most likely doesn't eat nearly enough food or she's just a lanky tall lady, which they do make.

Either way THAT'S A FATTY AND FATTIES AIN'T OK.

>People should pursue whatever the fuck body type they want cunt.
t. fatso

retard

This is mostly a case of your sibling being a shit parent. But, yeah, little girls are the best, at least you agree.

The thicc meme was promoted by jews to promote obesity.

It just goes to show that peoples tastes are not their own, which accounts for social trends.

Bear for both men and women

>fat

those...
proportions...

fag

Top left is not thicc, she's fat.

t. nigger

Yeah. Jews just want us to have big healthy wives that can carry multiple children.

Those damn kikes are trying to prevent us from marrying weak malnourished th0ts.

Agreed. Not my particular type, but any man should be happy with a woman like that. An obese woman is just unacceptable.

For women, somewhere in between thicc and fit is ideal, curvy on the fit scale preferable, for men; little bit more on the bear scale than fit, men need to have muscle and meat to be big and hearty to provide for thier children. Doesnt matter for men if they look thicc they just have to be strong. As long as you're strong you are apex male.

goddamn i would eat the corn out of the left girl's shit just to see where it came from

Or maybe I'm just someone who believes in free will and personal responsibility.
We don't need to nanny cunts and trick them into "living life the right way" because they're too stupid to figure it out for themselves.

Let them do whatever they want.

I can find beauty in every body

>big healthy
That's the thing, the standards for big and healthy today are what would've been considered fat a couple decades ago. Once they have you on the sliding scale they steadily move it further and further.

no.THIS is thicc

West Slav stop! My blood pressure cant handle it

>The thicc meme was promoted by jews

I sure hope you're a faggot. Even for a girl that's pathetic info to know.

That was from a time when having the resources necessary to even have extra weight was considered a virtue. So it's different.

Fit.

some are disgusted by that top left is what women who are "thicc" look like before long, that thiccness turns to cellulite in a womans 30s

>can't handle real women
>blames the Jews

>This is thicc

If you have fat rolls you're not thicc, you're fat.

true

instagram.com/nastya_blinova

She's gross no matter how you slice it.

to BRAAAAAAAAP or not to BRAAAAP, that is the question.

That bitch is nasty. Looks like The Golden One (yes, I'm talking about the face).

fat

She was so hot back in the day

The Golden One is ugly.She's actually really pretty.
I have no idea what you're on about.

Skinny ass girls with 6 packs are disgusting. Thicc is the best

Fit for both, we should always strive to be the best versions of ourselves. Media taking part in promoting unhealthy/degenerate portrayals is a travesty.

For men, just workout and lifting weights. You'll have healthy t levels and you'll look like a man. Shitty diet and sedentary lifestyle will turn you either into the typical 56% amerilard meme, or you'll look like a beta soyboy Cuck

>not knowing perfection when you see it

"thicc" is just the stage just between healthy weight and obesity, no woman can balance it for very long and usually end up spilling into fatness

Still is.

I still would

She looks nothing like the golden one. What the fuck dude? Nobody should have to hear this kind of comment regarding their face.

All the guys I know well, which admittedly isn’t many, who are repulsed by larger women are perma-virgins who think the ultimate woman is a retardedly thin blonde girl with “ big boobz”.

They get hit in my decent looking nerdy chicks who way more than a super model and the dudes are like “DUDE SHES FUCKING GROSS SHES LIKE A FAT PIG”. I honestly think there is something inherently gay about not wanting so bag thicc honies.

Also, cellulite ain’t the end of the world.

She looks like tgo, hence she grosses me out.

no way dude...

>thicc" is just the stage just between healthy weight and obesity,

If she has fucking rolls on her back she's no longer thicc but is a disgusting tub of lard.

whatever this is

It's our duty to shame people who aren't up to snuff. If I see a fat weak guy I know he's jeopardizing the safety of the group. What happens when a pack of wild niggers show up while I'm at H&M shopping for casual summer clothes? Shame is an important social tool to be used on people who are violating the social contract.

yes, she has a lot of fat that went to her ass, if you saw it without clothing you would see a lot of cellulite, notice "thicc" women always wear form-fitting clothing that shapes and lifts their skin to certain shapes like leggings, it hides whats underneath

weeb