Getting Ready for The Great Happening/Potential DOTR

Not to come off as a concern troll, and I pray to God every night it never happens, but lately I've become more and more worried that (((they))) aren't going to let Trump get out of this alive. Like at this point I worry that even if he bent the knee to globalism this very minute and spent the next 7 years cowtowing to the Bilderberg crowd, an Obama 2.0/Bush 4.0 if you will,
that (((they))) would still want revenge on him for the damage he's already done to their worldwide racket.

My worries, combined with a sudden realization last night during the FNA's, has made me realize that I am in no way prepared for the major happening, the one we all dream about and the one we know will all come. I'm in good shape, and only out of vanity, but I have no supplies, no plan, and no skills outside of what the average white boy in the upper midwest learns about life innawoods from his father and grandfather growing up. I haven't even cleaned, or fired my guns, in over six months. To put it bluntly I have been a lazy faggot and I need to unfuck my shit.

So that's why we're having this thread, and I know I'm not alone. ITT we come to terms with our shortcomings, agree to stop being lazy faggots, and ask questions/seek advice from anons who are prepared, and have their shit together. The goal being that we aren't all caught with our cocks in our hands, and police batons in our assholes, when the great happening of our time kicks off. Because I gotta say, I sadly feel like we're a lot closer to it than we think. (((They))) are going to do everything in their power to keep America from being made great again, and we have to be ready to fight back when the time comes.

Tl;dr - Please post any tips, advice, or questions you can think of that may help you, or others, to survive, to prosper, and most importantly TO WIN, when the great happening happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

earthshipglobal.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To clarify I don't just mean prepping (though of course that's involved), I mean a lot more: how do we convince our non-pilled loved ones to listen, should we even try to save them when everything pops off, what should the strategy be, how will we recognize each other, will we be able to trust police/military to come over to the right side? I just have a million questions.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink. If you think that they haven't ALREADY tried to get rid of him you're naive. Every day they are thinking of ways to plunge the world into WW3, remove Trump, distract the populace with alien bullshit.

None of it will work though. Trump is the God Emperor. Meme magic is real.

>You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.
I was afraid that may be the case. My fiance is thankfully redpilled but unfortunately she isn't an American. My greatest fear is that she would want me to come with her back to Russia is everything popped off and I really don't think I could leave my country in its time of need. I think I would NEED to fight, to do what I could to try and save this place. I donno, maybe it would be best for her to go back, where she could be save, but I don't know how she'd take it if I told her I was staying.
> If you think that they haven't ALREADY tried to get rid of him you're naive. Every day they are thinking of ways to plunge the world into WW3, remove Trump, distract the populace with alien bullshit.
I don't doubt you. That's what I worry about.
>None of it will work though. Trump is the God Emperor.
I pray you're right.

Idk, to me the main thing is where you live. If you live in the city its going to be a shit show.
I live in a small town in coastal Florida, there is a bay and a small peninsula where I have some land. I can take my cast net and get enough mullet to feed twenty people in no time pretty much all year long. Plus scallops oysters red fish pompano blue crab and all the shrimp you could ever want. Also most people here are wealthy conservative old people, so they won't be starting any shit. Also I've got a few guns and enough ammo, plus some gold and silver. I also have a generator and a camper I could go to my dock on the cape and eat like a king just playing in the water, no one would ever find me.

/out/ is full of a bunch of tree hugging idiots more concerned about designer tents and how to find shrooms than anything useful. And as I mentioned I'm not just interested in prepping or outdoor survival but everything: propagandizing, strategy, tactics, etc.

Unless you're suggesting I go somewhere else in which case I don't know anywhere else to go where I can ask how to get ready for an armed insurrection with the end goal of gassing the kikes.

>an ability that lets you tap down other players lands
Thats not abusable at all

I'm in the great lakes, so lots of woods and lakes. Thankfully I have so innawoods skills, including the execution of communist deer with extreme prejudice, but I probably should brush up on fishing. I hate fish so I haven't even touched a fishing pole in a decade in a half, but that's undoubtedly going to be the easiest protein to get in a SHTF scenario.
>enough ammo, plus some gold and silver.
I need to get on this too. It's completely unacceptable that all my money is in cash, stocks, and bonds.

Continued
I have a lot of friends, I know most of the cops here and have had this general conversation with a few people. There seems to be a basic strategy of what we would do if shit went down.

There is a rock wall that leads out to the cape, maybe a 1/4 mile long. On one side is the gulf on the other is the gulf. Its the only way on or off of the cape, unless you have a boat. We have tractors and bulldozers we've all done construction we could make an obstruction that would make all 300 Spartans proud.

It's really not. Black doesn't really have counterspell or bounce. They can always interrupt and tap in response.

2/2

3/3

Pro tip: of you need this info graph you should have an evacuation route

Imma get my bug out bag and mah SKS and go inna woods

The information war is the most important.

Good info graph on food.

That sounds good but it sounds more like tactics than strategy. If (((they))) succeed in their coup attempts what would our end goal even be, to march on Washington, take it, and then gas all the globalists, neocons, dems, bureaucrats, and kikes? How would we even begin to take our country back? Would a leader step up to the plate? Would we even have the support of the American people and at least a plurality of the police/military or would we just be seen as a bunch of batshit crazy rednecks? How do we propagandize effectively enough to convince the normies that the time for talking is over and that their country was just stolen from them?

Don’t buy “cheap” - buy selectively and slowly

Perfect site in chart for the AR15

Thanks lad, appreciate the dump. I need all the help I can get.

Good luck cunts.

Of course - I am in no way advocating violence towards anyone. Simply providing information to help people who want to be more self sufficient

>tap in response
To what? You could just tap them down when they untap (or at least a number of lands that evenly divides by three). Play an urborg in multiplayer and just rape everyones manabases.

And I hope this country never comes to violence. I want to MAGA peacefully, and for the benefits to be enjoyed by all Americans, but I need to be prepared for the alternative. Whether I like it or not there are people who would see our country destroyed and our people in chains. If I can accept that ugly truth I can accept that I must be prepared to protect myself and my loved ones from their evil if I'm any kind of man at all.

Why not join us? We need as many freedom loving white Americans as we can get. You can own guns...

I bet whey protein would be a good fit. Whey protein usually has a shit ton of calcium which looks like it would be in short supply with most of those foods. I mean the cheese does but hording cheese seems like it would be a waste of space and money.

Let me show you the whey.

Whoa...my mind wasn't ready for that.

Tempted friendo but I have to protect my loved ones when the day of the rope arrives. Keep training and be prepared.

>protection from black creatures

DOTR will be happening very soon, the swamp will be drained, the corruption that gets revealed will horrify all of us. This is the event horizon anons, prepare for the worst.

How does one manage that in a no guns country? It never even occured to me just how hard the rest of you are going to have it.

The Age of Aquarius

Checked. The sun will shine and the light of truth will illuminati the world.

Luckily I have a license so I own a Webly 951 but you're right itll be different here. I assume a lot of knife/sword fights (which desu if it happens Id be more keen for). Theres something about fending off cunts with a melee weapon that makes me erect.
I used to be like OP lazy as fuck but 2 years ago now started to train in martial arts which eventually led to weapon training. Not going to talk myself up like a pompous cunt but I am ready for all situations.

>eat food stored in the front first
Go by the expiration date on the package. You can probably add a few years to some products.

earthshipglobal.com/

I am OP actually. I just switched IPs to self bump since it was peak posting time.

Yeah bro I need to get my shit together, and intend to. It hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday while we were waiting for Trump to announce the FNAs and I thought "what will I do if he goes on national tv and spills the truth about the attempted coup, the deep state, names the Jew, and asks the American people for help." I realized I would be worthless in the fight.

that card design is shit, no effort put into the rules

I have a wife. Women are universally incapable of being not crazy. I know I'm fucked.

Just gonna grab my gun, hop in the car, and hope we make it to the local airport where my rich family has a car waiting.

Thankfully, nothing is an instant change (unless we get nuked then the whole world's over) and I can probably make my escape in a leisurely fashion.

Never a better time to start than today. Glad you had a look at yourself atleast, now you just need to stick to a routine and use DOTR as a motivation to keep going.
I dont think our country will have a DOTR as hectic as yours but something will definitely happen.
Stick with it OP and best of luck.

>no seeds

When I said "has a car waiting," I meant the kind of car you fly and has jet engines.

Thanks for clarifying

>Protection from black creatures
>Not just protection from black

You could still get rid of him by sticking -x/-x counters on him, and because creatures are specified then black spells would get through.

Nice though, fix the wording and I'd play him.

My woman isn't crazy. She isn't western though. I think insanity is maybe a luxury only afforded to women who grow up in a pampered and coddled environment where their countries allow to them to be children forever.

On DOTR I'm guessing a lot of American and European women are going to find out real quick that their choices are grow up or die, and a lot of them are going to be doing the latter in the opening months and years.

Better?

I have quit smoking so that I can take better care of my family. The time is upon us. We see the potential for a civil war right now in California. This will start a nationwide civil unrest that will end in the woods by us country boys. Rifles up scopes out. Cover cover cover.

Bolt action rifles and revolver pistols. You can use simple field loaders to reload ammo. Rice, beans, traps, and fishing gear. Sharp skinning knife and a good alcohol still keep 25 lb of sugar to make your spirit not for drinking but for disinfection.

>I have quit smoking
Just did this too but it was mostly so I didn't have to listen to my fiance bitch anymore. Looks like it might be a blessing in disguise.

4 days for me and smoked for more than half my life. Im 39 bud. Its tough but I have made it this far. My goal is one day at a time.