Question: would a polish gal marry a relatively handsome and wealthy American?

also do polish women cook

>would a polish gal marry a relatively handsome and wealthy American?
Yes. Also, the ones who feel like it know how to cook.

great, I'm going to search for a Polish bride who will feed me kielbasa and have many children

Answer: Some would, some would not. Being a cradle catholic will boost your chances, mostly because her mom will want you to be. Having money will help more than with a typical Americunt. Not necessarily because they're golddiggers, it's just your average Polish girl is raised more to look for a good provider than alfa fuckbois. Of course YMWV, they're still girls. Some are sluts.

t. a non-pole who grew up with lots of fresh off the boat polaks in Chicago.

>would a polish gal marry

Yes! Polish gal would marry and American

Then divorce rape

all women are the same

Except for my mother

She is extra crazy

Probably, depends on what kind of woman you want. If they have any value being rich and handsome is not enough, you gotta be manly, beta faggots are not respected here.
Why won't you go for cute american suburb gf ?

Move somewhere with a lot of Polskas, like Chicago. I think Polska means something else, but we always called Polish people Polskas. The ones I knew all wanted marriage and kids. Their culture was just that.

Why would she marry a mexican when she can marry a pole?

This too. Most slavic girls have far lower tolerance for soyboi antics than western euro and native born americans. It's in the culture. She doesn't want to be out in public with a guy who acts faggy.

I was raised Catholic, went to Catholic school for 12 years. this is perfect

>Why won't you go for cute american suburb gf ?
american women are horrible at having a family .. i know this from my own mother kek

It's not like there are no bad mothers here. Met two women from america myself. One was 60yo mother of three from Colorado, her family was one of the happiest I've seen in my life. I think finding yourself a woman in church or other non degenerate place will be way easier than making a Pole come with you to America, along with breaking culture bareers.

They aren't all bad. I know several great American mothers. I know a lot that could also be better, but it has to do with the person, not their nationality. Some women are tuned to mother; some are tuned for other shit.

true but American women fuck around so much that it makes me sick .. if I marry at 30 then my wife will have sucked god knows how many cocks

Town girls, probably. It's better in province. Don't dellude yourself that here's any better tho. With fall of communism Poles were happy to accept everything what came from US, including degeneracy.
So it's pretty much same as everywhere,some women are sluts, some not. Go find one that suits you.

Even virgins user...the carousel is a meme they're on without knowing it. It's a fucking crapshoot out there.

we must have the same mother

>Even virgins user...the carousel is a meme they're on without knowing it. It's a fucking crapshoot out there.
what

yeah, probably. I should look for a Dixie girl who is a Baptist and makes delicious apple pie

This is now an American hate thread

Honestly no idea user, I think this world needs to be fixed. Shit's pretty bad.
pic related

Australia is a different country

fugg your flags look so similar I didn't even notice. Sorry kiwinigger

most polish chicks are good in the kitchen, if they want.
but don't be naive, they know what you want and they are willing to give you that till they have you under their control. Ergo. if you can't handle a US girl a polish gal will be problematic as well in long run. Most of them are opportunistic bitches but not crazy, hence you need a lot of persuasion skills and a little bit knowledge about human nature. Take an Asian if you're a noob in matter of women, they do everything for their families in their home countries for money, what polish gals don't do.
US dollars and lifestyle aren't that tempting as decades ago, don't forget that.