Shingeki no Kyojin is the best piece of entertainment ever done

Shingeki no Kyojin is the best piece of entertainment ever done

This is literally the one thing I wanted to see animated, now I have to wait 5 years to see Zeke and Reiner air drop

how does mappa make me so excited during the fight scenes, I haven't felt overwhelmed like that in past 5 years

>mappa

>mappa

oh it's deen just looked it up

not when code geass exists !

Too bad a third season is not going to happen

>he doesn't know that the plot slows down even harder and they focus on conspiracy and political intrigue right after to the point where titans are irrelevant

>trump-wrong.jpg

>Eren will be tapping that ass and impregnate with his genes that top quality female specimen

What a lucky bastard.

>Shingeki no Kyojin
>ever done
Not at this rate

>episode was full of ass shots
>threads are full of people bitching about cgi CT that was only in like two minutes
I always knew this board was full of faggots.

I want Annie to teach me LOTS of things!

clearly. two giant sweaty naked monster men punching eachother. what's not to love?

>best
>only one episode in a series that's pacing is god awful
You're giving it way more credit than is due

Annie is a miracle of the universe

She is perfection

Shame about CGI-bert though. It completely ruins the feel of the scene whenever it shows up. Why couldnt they just do it like they did in the first season (and at some points in season 2 when there isn't a body-shot of bert)?

more like code gayass

They're very unsexy ass shots

>the products of titan science

Aot has absolutely no fanservice so i'm not surprised some people get aroused even by that

>thumbnail
thought it was piss

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

test

>reiner and ymir
>not reiner, ymir and historia polygamous relationship
>reiner fucking historias mouth while ymir is licking her ass

welcome to hell

It was then they brought in this stupid war arc and introduced random people who you couldn't careless about. Not to mention cliche titan aids.

series died after the basement

That titan butt is why I'm still reading and watching this. Bless Mikasa for having such a godly body.

Series died after clash

>Dude I am already best girl lmao

it's called getting close to the end

No

I want Annie to be my girlfriend. I want to confess my love to her. I want to save her from the torture she'll be facing back on Paradis. Armin's such a shit for wanting to torture her.

Why is Sieg and all the Eldians on Marley such cucks?

She deserves more for the way she was when she attacked the scouts.

Reiner is so handsome.

I'll admit the sense of mystery was one of the more appealing things about AoT and without it the series lost a lot of its appeal. I liked it better when we didn't know much about the Titans and even the protagonists are stuck trying to figure bits and pieces of it out. But we are getting close to the end like said so it's inevitable.

This. She went out of her fucking way to not kill them. If she hadn't hesitated, Armin would have been dead. Jean would have been dead. Reiner probably wouldn't have been figured out as easily. She held back more than necessary and shouldn't be treated as some inhuman monster like Eren and co. are doing now.

Annie deserves respect and kindness.

Zeke looks so cute here

If AoT was made by Pixar you'd be Annie's Disney prince

She is grouchy

He's a fucking snitching asshole. Should've had Dina abort the fucking fetus and try again. He literally sold his parents out. Glad he only has less than a year to live. He'll be going straight to hell after that. Holy shit Kruger should have just turned him into paste.

Pieck pls.

She toyed with them, mercilessly killed them and also after it all didn't give a single shit and was laughing about it, then she has the decency to go into crystal because she can't admit defeat and accept the consequences. She needs to be tortured for all the despicable acts she's committed.

Grisha and Dina saw him as nothing but a weapon to destroy their enemies and enrich themselves. He did a good job cutting them and their brainwashing out of his life.

>The noble was eldian.

nope.

We need more Annie, not just flashbacks. All i wanna know is how long does she have until her Ymir's curse time hits 0

OH NO, REINER PICKED UP A STEEL CHAIR! WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO WITH IT?!

>Mercilessly killed them

She could have mercilessly killed Armin when she literally had him in her grasp. She could've killed Jean when she grabbed his wire. She could've killed them both after Reiner told her Eren's location to shut their mouths for good. Without Armin's evidence, Reiner wouldn't be as suspected of being a traitor. She taught Eren martial arts that let him fuck Reiner up. Looking back, she helped the walldians a lot more than she took from them.

Anyone thought that the rewind-forward-rewind-forward of two seconds was awkward?

Yeah it was one of many things that made the episode feel a bit off

>saving those pages
>sharing Isayama's fetish
user that's gross

I guess that seals it. Not all people inside the walls are Eldians. Not just Ackermans and Asians, but there are also some bloodlines like the nobles that aren't affected. Maybe the nobility system inside the walls is what's left of the Marleyans that the 145th king brought into the walls with him like some sort of overseer caste to help him run things without losing their memories. Or it's just him selectively choosing whose memories will be left intact.

he will be sweating still, at the end

But user, Isayama's fetish is clearly traps.

this desu
who knows, probably 1 year as with the others
lolno, she had plenty of time to understand the wall people were terrified by the titans, she did what he did consciously and just because she left 2 people alive doen't cancel all the others she had killed, we need to know more about her promise with her father, until then she's a criminal

yes, we knew from Kenny's grandpa that a small percentage of the people in the walls weren't eldian. The Asians and the Ackermans didn't want to play along with the first king's history rewriting bullshit, so they got hunted down to almost nothing.

The rest played along, and it seems were rewarded with nobility by the king.

Grisha was a complete idiot anyway. He formed his whole ideology on a bunch of books he couldn't even translate.

>3DCG CT
>the rewinds
>the constant cuts everywhere
Jesus, you'd expect the quality to be a bit better, since the anime is 1 cour instead of two, but they still found a way to make it feel cheap compared to S1.

>Until then she's a criminal

Not saying she's innocent, user. Just that she's a sympathetic villain. If she truly were this evil mass murderer, she could've killed a lot more, done a lot more damage and maybe wouldn't even have been found out. Her own hesitancy to hurt her friends led to her downfall. A truly evil person wouldn't hesitate like that.

My fucking dick.

Yeah it was awkward. Reiner should have swatted Mikasa away, so that the fight wasn't constantly interrupted with her ass.

He was an ultranationalist who genuinely believed his country and people could do no wrong. Those types tend to do shit like that. I'm not surprised Grisha's an idiot, I'm more surprised that there are Eldians in Liberio that actually bought into his bullshit and all got sent to Paradis for it. How did he even convince them?

I understand why the Ackermans came with the First King onto the island, but why the hell did the Asians come to? It seems like there are normal Asian countries in the SnK world, so why fuck off the Paradis to go on the First King's wild ride?

Nah. He can't do that. She's got the Ackerman hax. Not even his superior and better warrior Zeke could do that. When the Ackermans come, the best the shifters can do is protect their nape and hope its enough.

We don't know enough about Eldia at the time of the first king. Maybe it actually had friendly relations with some other nations and the people that ended up coming along with the king were ambassadors or something like that.

Captured maybe? We knew that Eldia was a conquering nation before Marley came to power. So maybe those Asians were the remnants of the conquered territories whose people the king took with him. Then after Eldia fell, those Asian countries gained independence and that's that.

She is an evil mass murderer though? She killed several people and then when she got called out she laughed at it all and didn't even show remorse of it. You can't say a person who played with their victims isn't a monster especially the fact she did it all consciously.

>Reiner should have swatted Mikasa away
None of them were out for killing any one that they trained with, user.

You do realize that the Eldian restoration movement predated Grisha and that they went and recruited him, right? It wasn't his thing.

But Mikasa was in the fight against Annie Titan more a hindrance than anything.

Imagine being someone who gets treated like human garbage and grows up believing that your ancestors were demons, then somebody suddenly shows up and tells you that it was all a lie and in fact you were part of the chosen ones all along. Even if that person is full of shit you'd just want to believe him, no?

>fight wasn't constantly interrupted with her ass

But Mikasa's ass interrupting the fight was the best part user.

This series is mediocre

Annie is strong and cute.

Being forced to live in a ghetto and being treated like subhuman trash to be shit on all day usually pisses people off

Also for fun, the guy who recruited Grisha, and then later bitched at him about Zeke betraying them before Gross used him as titan bait, was named Grice.

As in Falco and Colt Grice.

This. How'd you not want to see more of her big ass?

would have been better if they never introduced titan shifters

Annie showed plenty of remorse for what she did, but to cope with that feeling she had to force herself to act like a monster.
Honestly the only one among BRA who never showed any real regret is Berholdt.

MARLEY SYMPATHISERS GET THE FUCK OUT

>the only one who showed no regret was Betholdt
Bait-kun please stop

Why even watch the anime if that's your best part? And there were better asses in that episode that didn't interrupt the fight

> He formed his whole ideology on a bunch of books he couldn't even translate
No, he formed his whole ideology on the fact that he was living in a fucking ghetto seen as an untermensch and his sister was cruely killed and mutilied by the guards at the age of 8 because she dared to leave the ghetto.

Those are all pretty good reasons to be upset and join the resistance.

Don't say that, you will make loli Mikasa embarassed.

>Better asses than Mikasa's titan butt
Please go on user-kun about these "better asses".

This.

>And there were better asses in that episode
Pics?

you don't need to be evil to do bad things, all you have to do is not opposing evil