Shit that make people go apeshit

>Killing an animal is not wrong even though it makes you feel bad

>Humans are animals
Correct.

I pray for your soul

I pray for your death.

>killing an animal makes you feel bad

ever been hunting? sure, might feel bad the first time, but it tastes great on a plate

Oh I am a hunter.

But I know people who will say killing animals is bad but will buy meat from the store and flip shit when you point it out.

>Africans are people too!
>Black lives matter!

>makes you feel bad

proofs?

Did you just listen to that Destiny vs VeganGains debate? Because you make exactly the same points Destiny did.

>moral conflict
>sweat on palms
>frustration
>restraint

is that enough for you

>just because you want to immigrate to America, doesn't mean we have to let you in

It's so simple and obvious, yet it still triggers lefties here in California more than anything else.

must only happens to soyboys

I did not know we were arguing. The thread was about stuff that Trigger people.

I posted that what triggers people is pointing out that if you feel bad about killing animals it's not bad.

I'd feel guilty if I killed an animal and did nothing with it, but if I made a belt and a meal out of it I wouldn't.

What if it's kids practising on small birds with a pellet gun?

it doesnt matter OP we are in a simulation. none of you even remember entering the simulation. the company that made the simulation was slack and i hacked that shit and have administrative control. you will now suffer my 9 plagues for being nigger faggots. top side its not pretty many people who wouldnt enter the simulation seemed to have committed suicide and its like a ghost town. not even sure how long they can keep the damn thing powered. i hear many other facilities had to be "unplugged" but i spend most of my time here.

If you eat what you kill(animals) it’s irrelevant. You can only survive by eating something that was once living plant, or animal.

I never said you were arguing, I said you made the same points as him.

>I posted that what triggers people is pointing out that if you feel bad about killing animals it's not bad.

This is literally what he said as well, hence the question.

oh ok sorry, well no I don't listen to this "thing".

I means it's not a very complicated thing either.