>our man
Fuck off newfag.

Yeah, you’re just a brainlet though.

>Women and men have the same IQ
>There’s a a pay gap between men and women
>Lobsters and Humans share similar heirarchy
>Tranny anti free speech laws will lead to millions murdered
>I’m a clinical psychologist, therefore I’m right

He argued using multiple logical fallacies, unsound premises and unsound conclusions.

Only a peterkike would defend him in this debate.

post link fagget

Generally speaking, they do.

He did not say that.

Which is true.

He did not say that.

He did not say that.

Got anything else kiddo?

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

Prepare yourself to be very annoyed by the interviewer.

Rewatch the video brainlet.

ty

While he is clearly an intelligent, well educated man, he can't be used as a point from which to build something. He knows nothing of Game Theory, based upon what I've heard. Groups of individuals willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good of their collective will beat groups of individuals only there to fight for their individual self interest, 100% of the time. And yet JBP seems to think that the effective counterpoint to radical leftist collectivism is somehow some sort of "enlightened individualism". It's just plain wrong.

Why doesn't he talk about diet?

No thanks bucko, that women pisses me off and you are acting just like she is. If you actually care that much then send me some timestamps to prove all the shit you are advancing.

Oh and if this is some sort of bait or ebin troll, just so you know, you're fucking retarded.

I didn't think anyone could be this retarded, but here comes a burger proving me wrong once again.

Yeah, which is why anarchy is concept that’s dead on arrival.

>claims I’m wrong
>didn’t even watch video because he got triggered

Are you ok?

>Lobsters and Humans share similar hierarchy

Yes because much like lobsters when we starting molting another human will not invade our territory that we defined by pissing and fighting.

Come on little boy, thinking about you're redpill about (((them))). Take a step closer my son, and search for the IQ redpill.

I was talking to someone recently and somehow the conversation ended up in politics. I recommended Peterson, Shapiro and Joe Rogan and all he had to say was they were all "intellectually dishonest". Whereis the commentator he listened to was a transgender.

I don't agree with everything any of the commentators say in regards to politics, especially Shapiro concerning Israel. However I can't tell if the guy genuinely believed that and is dumb or he is just brainwashed.

He used the term, race realism. What on earth is that?

He actually said that the pay gap exists but it's not about sexism. Which is true, it's about choices and attitudes.

>didn’t even watch video because he got triggered
>has to project and strawman in order to have an argument

I've actually watched it twice already, I dont want to have to hear this bitch talk her nonsense all over again. Link timestamps if you genuinely give a shit.

I'd rather look at the data

i've watched all his videos and im still a useless piece of shit

It’s because he doesn’t tell you the truth.

Everything he says is still an obfuscation of the truth and a lie to keep you confined to a system that is an utter failure.

He's just wants segregation. Or the right of it. Not a race war.

So no.

Read bruce lee quotes not his gay 3 hour long talks. If bruce lee quotes don't work, it's all on you for your failures.

>>There’s a a pay gap between men and women
>He did not say that.
literally says the opposite

I love Jordan Peterson

Post your DNA results then.

what is the true true bright master, pls enlite

There is no "pay gap" as the feminist host is advancing or as the burger faggot is trying to imply Peterson said. What he says is that there is a pay gap but for entirely different reasons than what feminists are saying.

Which is true.

That we aren't all socially constructed genetic copies of each other irregardless of where our ancestors are from or what our physical traits are. That there are scientifically observable differences between races in every sense. Genetically, physical traits, mental trains, levels of average intelligence, etc.

Jordan Peterson is a prophet for pseudo-intellectuals.

>people grow up
Sure females grow up, in which world is this moron living. The path to indivituation is the path of a few selected men.

>The path to indivituation is the path of a few selected men

How are you going to reproduce without women, you fucking faggot?

Wait so a race realist is someone who believes there are observable differences in the races?

I am not a geneticist or scientist but simply on physicality we can see there are? Genetic Africans are black and have certain features, Genetic East Asians are brown/light brown/dark brown etc with certain features.

Who even coined that stupid phrase?

I love how the bitch alternates between "you're making radical generalizations" and "on average women", makes her look very stupid.

Also
> if you were a woman, who is on average payed less than a man
this is cringe right here, a single person cannot get payed "on average", they get payed whatever they get payed.

Artificial wombs u fuckin brainlet

>implying that a latex / rubber fleshlight attached to a robotized women is as good as the real thing

Also, where the fuck are you going to get host DNA to produce your superior offspring? Machines have no chromosomes you tard.

He is a feminine leaf. Probably benches the bar. Any real man would pass him by.

>Generally speaking, they do.
Generally speaking humans and acorn worms (Saccoglossus kowalevski) have much in common they share at least 70 percent of their genes.
>Which is true.
Except it's most humans aren't killed by other humans, because they wanted to eat them.
>He did not say that.
You can always cherry pick a certain Interpretation.
>He did not say that.
He is in almost every third video talking about his authority/Knowledge on the subject being derrived from his personal health iusses and those of this clients, there is simply no denying of that.

No, women are paid more than men.

Men earn more than women.

At 8:00 he says:
He says “one of which is Gender, there is prejudice, there’s no doubt about that”

If you control for unit of productivity rather than units of hour versus pay I’m sure you would find that women make more than men.

So the pay gap actually favors women.

The income gap favors men because they work more and have more demanding jobs.

So he does concede there is a pay gap and he does believe that women are paid less than men.

No.

>ask someone what makes them qualified to talk about X
>they state their qualifications
>"OMG THAT'S AN APPEAL TO AUTHORITY!"!"!@HGJGSJHAHJ!1111"

That's not how it works bucko, you have a sever logical deficiency.

>I am not a geneticist or scientist but simply on physicality we can see there are? Genetic Africans are black and have certain features, Genetic East Asians are brown/light brown/dark brown etc with certain features.

The Leftist/(progressive?) position is that "race is only skin deep" (or that it's not race at all, but they just then call what we call a "race" something else, so it's just semantics).

It's all predecated on an old left-egalitarian view of Social Constructionism. Which holds that if you take an African baby from Africa and put them into a wealthy white family somewhere in the west, they are "socially constructed" and end up exactly the same as (example) that white parents biological offspring.

It's that genetics plays no part in the personality, intelligence or competence of an individual and to say otherwise is racist and you're now a fascist, despite all of the evidence to the contrary (Minnesota trans-racial adoption study).

He sure is.

I thought you would bring that up (also thanks for the explanation) but there is one thing I am interested in regarding those studies and that is simply the sample size. It wasn't 150,000 children from Africans vs White descendency so they could have just been dumb kids.

That said I think a more clearer example and much more easily observable are the crime related statistics in association with different racial groups. I am not a big name scientist but there is a clear distinction between large groups of East Asians and Crime vs Africans and Crime on a world wide basis.

Where there are mostly poor Africans, there is invariably huge levels of crime, or significant enough to be a problem. Where its the opposite with East Asians who tend to integrate very well across nearly all countries they go to, though I am unaware of exceptions.

You don't really understand una mystica nor humanbiology, aren't you?

8:30

“The pay gap exists you accept that”
Peterson: “Yes”

stop spamming this longwinded, scatterbrained faggot. he literally can't answer a yes/no question without it ending in genocide.
oh, and he LOST that debate with the BBC cunt.

Stating more facts than an emotionally appealing imbecile is not losing.

A university degree means less, than which books you read and understood and how much lab experiance you have and how much of it was sucessful. There are many diploma miles today, known for handing degrees out to everyone who happens to be literate and not completly retarded. Sure a phd can mean something, but you have to Look into ist to tell, if it is actualy worth more than the title.

>Stating more facts
peterson is a fucking brainlet that's just one step above the nigger social worker that will inevitably take your children from you because of your profound stupidity. and yes, faggot, he did lose on the facts.

>their panties in a knot
Feels like there is a 12 year old managing his Twitter account

Women can sell it, it will cost less than an actual woman in the long run. Bitches can sell their eggs.

>I thought you would bring that up (also thanks for the explanation) but there is one thing I am interested in regarding those studies and that is simply the sample size. It wasn't 150,000 children from Africans vs White descendency so they could have just been dumb kids.

The key point of the study wasn't that they weren't dumb kids, it was more thorough than that. What they were trying to do was figure out how much of intelligence was determined by environment vs other factors. It didn't just take black kids and was like "oh look they're dumb", no. It measured the IQ of the adoptive parents, the biological parents and then compared it to the relative IQ changes of adopted white child adoptive and biological parents as well as control children (children who were born to two parents and weren't adopted, etc.
In this way it looked into how much change is determined by "social" determinants. The results: Children by the age of 25 almost universally fall into an average zone right in the middle of one biological parent's IQ and the other biological parent's IQ, once nutrition factors and medical factors are taken into account. The results? ~80% (generally) of a person's IQ is determined by their biological parent's IQs and that IQ can be determined roughly by an equation: You have your baseline genetic IQ drawn from your parents, then it can drop based upon pre-natal health, immediate postnatal health and conditions of birth, then your temporary(childhood) IQ can be stimulated across childhood to grant temporary IQ growth relative to your baseline (but by 25 this is mostly gone and you're drifting towards your parents average), add proper nutrition and sufficient access to medical care.

A child whose parents have a baseline IQ of 70 will never under any normal circumstances have an IQ above 90. even if it is raised by 180 IQ parents.

>childish whining

Peterson is a christcuck faggot but honestly he is not wrong there.

indeed.

I don't buy his premise. Not being proud of what your ancestors accomplished and trying to accomplish something greater yourself is just weak. He has his Problem with depression partly because he is obsessed with himself and feels so much pitty for himself being alone in this big cold universe and everything beside suffering is an illusion. He is to much of a weakling to trascend the suffering and to much into suffering to just go with his people.

noice

he says have kids. I think he is just hiding his power levels.

he's redpilling people, going 1488 would be a mistake.

this is our man

italy. not white. try again

Daily reminder that he is a retard that can not into Gödel

Don’t listen to this man. Not an actual JP supporter. He’s just retarded.

>Where its the opposite with East Asians who tend to integrate very well across nearly all countries they go to, though I am unaware of exceptions.
This is just wrong. The Problems they cause are just harder to quantify than the crime and the goverment programs blacks cause. There are certainly problems with them betraying the Us almost in 80 perecent of all cases, they manage to get into goverment positions. Only recently there was this CIA guy of Chinese descent basically getting every CIA Agent in China disclosed. They build nepotistic networks like a certian other (((tribe))) etc.
>Where there are mostly poor Africans, there is invariably huge levels of crime, or significant enough to be a problem.
Even the communities with very rich blacks have on average higher crime rates than the poorest of all white communties. The correlation between poverty and crime is rather low; much lower than the correlation between race and crime.

Same shill, same post just like in the other thread. Ignore or kill.

Look at me, I Am The Briton Now

>Gödel proved prove is impossible
Worst misinterpretation i personally have ever encountered. What a moron.

Just through "axiom" and "proof" in one sentence. Now you can invoke Gödel.
t. Jurdun Pidersun

I would never advise him to do this. But i doubt this narrative. If he was clever he would make people unable to feel any guilt for actions of collectives, which is a the first and most important aspect of taking your own side. This is the journey of many in the real right from libertarian individualism (no guilt for anything) to being pro white and pro their counrty. But instead he is focusing on the horrbile crimes all the time and doing much less to help people to break free of the illusions imposed on them.

Then he proceeds to qualify that statement. Mentioning that gender is only one of 19 factors needed to explain the entire wage gap.

I really hope this is some kinda lame b8 and that nobody is actually this stupid.

Correct

Thanks for completely disregarding the crux of our discussion and rambling on about completely irrelevant shit.
Perhaps you need to learn better english?

>so you're saying we should enslave this man?

Even saying the gap is real is misleading at best. The wage gap isn't real, if you adust for IQ, houres per week, experiance, danger in the job and being able to act professional.

Game Theory is nonsense and John Nash was an undiagnosed schizo. People aren’t rational on any level

True, he even clarified the average vs distribution
True, fed by the free choices men and women make
False, he said humans and lobsters likely share a biological basis for the formation of hierarchy.
False, he said that Mao and those trannies stem from the same philosophical grounds.
When talking about psychology, with a layman who has already dismissed studies that contradict them, what else are you going to do?

>so you're saying YOU'RE a lobster. Is that what you're implying?

Game theory is real however most real world situations do have so many Parameters it's hard to find out which matter. John Nash was put into a mental Institution because he talked about (((them))) and exposed (((their))) monetary scheme. Average people do act rational to some extend.

based PEDErson

jews r bad

>True, he even clarified the average vs distribution

Yet he doesn’t use this argument as a reason why there are so few CEO’s that are women.

The same can be applied to chess where the top female grandmaster is 150 points weaker than the top male. The second best female grandmaster being rated 250 points below the top male, with hundreds of men rated higher than her.

I don't agree with absolutely everything he says, and sometimes he comes off as a little too eager to make money, but i think he's right on almost all counts and fantastic at articulating his position. I'd call myself a fan.

You're just rephrasing the same statement

No. A wage gap implies you’re not paid the same for the same amount of time worked.

There is no wage gap that favors men, there’s a wage gap that favors women is you calculate wages by productivity hours.

What you’re trying to define is an income gap. There’s an income gap between men and women due to a variety of factors, from choices in professions to amount of hours worked.

Truly the distant, awkward, Kermit-voiced dad figure the alt-right needs

Again, those are the same arguments and statements he made in the video, just rephrased.

I didn't watch it. However he is tactically foolish to admit it's there because that is what the avaerage will remember.

No, humans are not rational agents on any level. That’s a core presupposition of Game Theory

>d-d-depends what you mean by that
it's fucking over boys. Back to Milo

/thread

You're unbelievably foolish for commenting authoritatively on something you haven't even viewed. Dumb cunt.

To me thats a sign of a strong culture in reference to East Asians. Similarly, considering any country would liquidate any other nations spies in their country, is that not just standard practice?

>the Arabs are spying on germany
>our mole has told us who they are
>welp lets let them keep spying on us!

That is insanely more detailed than I thought. Fair dues to the study. As good as the methedology is I do think a broader sample may provide greater incite. Thanks though.

At least he isn't an abo.

Wish the same could be said about you,

If you’re debating someone you have to agree to definitions and terms.

A wage gap implies women are paid less than men. And he conceded there was a wage gap, which is false.

Equating wages and income is blatantly misleading.

Please look up the definition of wage if you want someone to take you seriously.