Trueee

You cannot refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170411130810.htm
nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

or gets the Ebola virus

Even though studies on infants paint a different story...but please continue

I had lots of black friends growing up. I get along with black people now. I just don't want to live near them since I went through that hell firsthand about a decade ago. I'm not stupid.

Children will also drink bleach if you don't keep it out of their reach.

Children will also run into the street until a parent tells them not to.

Statistically they won’t when given the choice.

I can refute it easily. I'm a White parent of White children and all the Whites with children I know see the same thing.

People are attracted to their own people. Racial preference is inborn and genetic.

Li'l tyke
Li'l toll

Children will also stick forks in electrical outlets until a parent tells them not to.

Children will also take candy from strangers until a parent tells them not to.

Children will get into vehicles with pedophiles until a parent tells them not to.

Children will touch a hot stove until a parent tells them not to.

How long do you wanna play this game?

>honey go take a picture with that little ni- i mean vibrant child of color, social media is gonna LOVE this

This is so touching to see. No one is born racist.

Children are stupid. Children will literally play with their own shit unless you tell them not to.
Saged shitty shill bait

Two beautiful specks of light, souls and anyone who holds no hope for both equally and diminishes the chances of either one is not a just soul!

Children will play with everyone, until "everyone" grows into a teenager and starts to rob, cheat and steal while listening to rap music. And then blame the bright children for their own inadequacy, because they had better parenting.

Children will also take the candy from a white van, unless you tell them not to.

Children don’t understand how dangerous niggers are.

>until a parent tells them not to
can you blame them?

Parents often have good reason why, though.

Children will also get in to a stranger's car until a parent tells them not to

Children are stupid.

Racism is not learned, it is taught. very important to teach your children early about the minorities and mud races

Bmwf that early? Tf

Unless you're John Podesta, and the adult is playing with the children until their parents tell them not to (unless they too are #pizzagaters at which point they will join in the game of dominoes)

Not true. It's more like the opposite; really little kids do/say all manner of racist things until it's quite literally brainwashed out of them by the media and the education system. This kids parents are probably lazy idiots that let their daughter be raised by the TV and the daycare center.

>children are dumb
Well yeah. Why would I even try and refute that?

Fixed:
Children will play with everyone, until they learn who they should and shouldn't play with the hard way.

Jesus is watching.

I used to play with everyone until a sandnigger stole my bike

/thread

I like these. Also, children will play with dangerous animals until a parent tells them not to.

no one had to tell me about niggers in kindergarten. I just noticed how they look weird and acted like retards and stayed clear. My brothers and sisters were the same.

this is not true at all, my sis when she was little in playing in mexico with family, tried her hardest to exclude this one little browner girl from the rest. literally just met a big group of friends to play with and she already dislikes the darkest one.

It's in the child's own self interest to be told by the parent who they can and can't play with. If I have a kid who keeps getting into trouble every time he plays with another kid, I'm going to tell my kid to stop playing with him. You're a neglectful parent if you do otherwise.

I used to play with your mom's clit until a sandnigger stole it

BLACKED

niggers will steal from anyone, until their parents tell them not to

post the sources.

Or until she sees Tyrone's single mom threaten to stab a bitch for visiting her husband in jail over the phone

>Parents with an s

In the same sense that a child will put his hands directly on fire if no one says him not to.
But he will learn from that and never touch fire again.

This proves racism doesn't exsist only pattern recognition.

fpbp

HOLY SHIT

No, how retarded do you have to be believe that? There’s a reason there’s all-Beagle kennels. No matter what species, you’re gonna do better among your own kind and you’ll always want to be around your own kind.

children will also keep eating junk food until a parent tells them not to.

Children will eat anything. Until a Parent tells them not to.

Child will shit anywhere. Until a parent tells them not to.

Racism isn't taught by parents
>it's learnt from repeated negative experiences with a given racial group.

ebola is da way

this. it doesn't matter if there are some good black people, the numerous bad ones lower quality of life for everyone.

"Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew 18:3
Young children do not care about skin color because they do not view other beings as reproductive resources. Racism is not wholly learned, it's also genetic, and largely triggered by puberty.
You will know a civilization has degenerated when "childish" has become an insult.

which is funny cause in the original video this was from, 30 seconds later the boy starts slapping the girl and has to be separated by the parents.

Thread/

>admits to getting cucked by mohammed

Ive pretty much always hated dark skinned ppl. As a kid i always wondered why they lived amongst us like they belonged here.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/04/170411130810.htm

Literally google "infants show racial bias".

children will eat tide pods until you tell them not to
kids are stupid and lack life experience to stay away from dangerous things

Indeed

>which is funny cause in the original video this was from, 30 seconds later the boy starts slapping the girl and has to be separated by the parents.
link prs

kek

Indian children will shit anywhere. Just like their parents.

>meme flag
>cringy post

pottery

I can refute that this isn't cute nor innocent.

little girl being cute.

little nog was taught by his mami how to smash dat guddd white poonany with personal mother son lap dances age 2.

Mississippi reporting in. I can remember in middle school how the black kids suddenly stopped being friendly toward the white kids. The white kids like me continued to be friendly but around 7th grade it was like a switch flipped in the minds of the black kids. This is the point when a lot of their grades dropped, gangasta culture took over, and sexualized violence became the norm.

Fuck. Our state gets so much shit it doesn't deserve. The whites and "rednecks" are just fine for the most part. It's our enormous black demographic that fucks us over in every imaginable way.

>Makes a claim that could never be proven to be true
>You can't refute the claim
Serious dumbass

all whites are racist... right?
hence our children are racists tho

That’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard lmao liberals are such brainlets

Kids will also eat fucking Tide pods until a parent tells them not to. I win.

OP is a faggot.

I noticed that switch too around the same time. Puberty is when we all start becoming adults and the fact that these niggers and spics are sub-humans becomes more apparent.

>mfw OP hasn't tried bleach

Oh my gosh! You're so enlightened! Truly you are a blessing to humanity. No really! Your virtuous words have made me changed my ways and completely forget that the little nigglet is about 8x more likely to grow up to be a rapist or murderer, and 100% likely to be a tax burden on the system.

Compassion is cruelest of all virtues you brainlet. It is a shelter in which the weak hide and demand that the strong make the changes they demand without any solvent ideas on how. Literally any moron can pretend that the world will be sunshine and rainbows if we all just love each other, but actually fixing problems? Addressing how and why they exist in the first place? That takes careful consideration and planning. It takes action and the courage to offend.

How does feel to have the philosophical complexity of a Hallmark greeting card?

that ain't true. I didn't want to play with kids who were mean and guess what kids were mean. Niggers and indians

At the time it was strange. Now that I'm an adult in my own right and know the truth about the black family, it's no wonder so many of them went downhill so fast. Probably 30% of the black kids stayed friendly and focused on their academics. The other 70% were lost. I sometimes wonder what it'd be like to be a teacher and watch this transition occur knowing that you have no real power to change it. It's probably sad and fascinating at the same time.

Children develop racial preference before they are able to speak.
One opportunistic photo doesn't disprove anything.

Science!

Kids eat their own shit if you don't stop them.

>shill thread
>sage
Let it die

no one refutes that blacks are horrible parents, OP

Fuck off to Africa then.

Until the nig starts nogging then the child will learn a very important life lesson. Which happens every time all the time. You cannot refute this.

>No one is born racist

your right.

useless cunt. It took me 3 seconds to find the data. People that say "show me sources" know full well they're wrong, they just wanna put off getting BTFO'd another second.

faggot. nigger.
niggerfaggot.

you do not kno dae wei!

I hate all people equally

AROUND BLACKS

1 post.

WOW falling for a slide thread, good going guys.

Yes. The question is who continues to perpetuate this for their own gain?

>Children will play with anyone until a parent tells them not to.

It's easily refutable, actually.

Several studies have shown that infants as young as 6-8 months and up to 15 months old have a preference for their own race. Forced integration (which is what we have in the United States) and a social conditioning encourages interracial relationships and has a positive effect in some stages of life.

If you are White and have children with a Black person, your children will be Black and you won't be their mommy or daddy, you'll be their White mommy or daddy. You'll never fully be accepted into the tribe until your genes are phased out in further generations.

So go fuck Black guys if that's what you want. Just don't bring that shit into my neighborhood and call me "racist" because I don't agree with it.

Quick flood more refugees into working at Starbucks (TM) !

That's cause kids are dumb and require their parents guidance during their formative years.

Because fuck Science and left wing research.
So, now we try BRO-Science.
So, which is it OP?

Kids will naturally gravitate towards people like them.

Are you fucking retarded and can't use Google?
Here's one of several thousand hits.It it even comes from a trusted liberal shitrag.