Anyone else celebrating the death of Christianity? Fuck that bullshit

Anyone else celebrating the death of Christianity? Fuck that bullshit

Don't care.
Hail Satan.

Its about to go the other way quickly once we kill off whitey

Christianity believes that all humans are equal, thus making it antithetical to White Nationalism. To liberate our race it must be abolished and replaced with a more wholesome religion.

How about no religion? Spirituality is made up. A society that embraces materialism and rejects spirituality and an afterlife would be best. All religious faiths should go

I will celebrate the death of Judeo-Christianity, yes.
"If authentic spirituality is present, religion is superfluous; in any society, religions form as spirituality deteriorates, and vice versa.

Religion entails negating fixation of spirituality." - REI KOZ, Mundus Millennialis Aphorism 7

Careful what you wish for, you may just get it. That being said I really feel the urge to go be a hermit on an island drinking blue space sea cow milk.

nobody likes kikes. youre fucken everywhere though. also Christ wasn't one

Well that can't possibly go wrong!

Sup Forums is a Christian board , Die Pagan scum

Yeah, in less developed countries, religion is going strong.

Obviously, in educated nations it will continue to vanish.

In the UK, more than half are not religious now.

Right. The education coming from progressive brainwashing.

Nah, it's just that when people develop critical faculties they tend to realise that religion isn't real.

Celebrating the replacement of christianity with judeo-marxism.

>how in anyway is this a good thing? Literally took decades of censorship and a massively ignorant population.

Pic of op.

Kek you dumb, Western Civilization always thrived hand in hand with religion.

I'm not the person to help you. Good luck and God Bless.

There are too many kikes on Sup Forums now.

I cede that it's a successful tool for controlling the feeble-minded masses, but it's become somewhat obsolete now, in the era of mass education.

At the expense of producing many LGBBQ faggots? No thank you.

In "educated" countries religion doesn't vanish,. the white birth rate does.

Well, I suspect society will move ahead without you.

Maybe you can just move to one of those countries that still abhors the gays? Like Uganda?

I know someone who can show you da wae!

No, religion vanishes.
FWIW Minorities are still very religious. The rejection is coming from white millenials who associate christianity with pedo amd anti gay sentiment

Religiosity goes down, and yup, birth rate goes down as well.

Correlated with both increase in education, and wealth.

No fuck you atheist liberal commie moslem assholes and you are one of those

It's fiction made by man to control comfort the masses.
But I do strongly believe in Christian values. There's a lot to be learned from the bible, but only really stupid people take everything in it literally.

No, the white birth rate vanishes, and you can thank atheism for that.

Religion never goes away, especially as those "educated" countries are so smart about making sure there is a constant flow of very religious Muslims coming to replace them.

Yeah, that's called social collapse. But religion doesn't go down, the atheists don't have children anyway, but the religious shitskins replace them because they have kids no matter what. People have been worried about religion dying for centuries, but it always turns out that the atheists are the ones who die off.

People who never read a History book for 600 Alex!

the edge is hard in this one how the fuck is this good

At least in Europe, religion is dying out faster than religious immigrants are breeding.

It's probably different in the US as your native culture is still quite religious, so it will probably carry on for a bit longer.

Simply having access to wikipedia can make you realize the bases of traditional religions are silly. It requires a very narrow perspective of history and anthropology to be religious, let alone logic.

Great plan! Gudgoyim!

We also thrived when throwing our shit out into the street. Religion is outdated technology, holding back genetic sciences. You can cling to a sinking ship if you want but it's mostly asians and whites that don't for a reason and this reason is paralleled with intellectual capacity.

Oh look another anti-Christian troll thread. Not like these have been forced for the past year or so.

>only really stupid people take everything in it literally
t. would have been burned at the stake 300 years ago

Now fuck off OP, you petulant child.
Remember to sage and report off topic and troll threads.

I don't think this thread is really focused on the tenets of christianity - it's just saying that as people get smarter they stop believing.

Actually white church attendance among those under 35 is on par with Europe. Only middle aged whites go to church

> Was I need to censor views that make me doubt Sky Daddy
You, you're a christian

Bump fuck religious people

No, when they get brainwashed into becoming liberals they stop believing. they also stop having children, which goes to show just how "smart" they are.

Satan doesn't exist you stupid Christian.

#ReleaseTheMemo
HAPPENING: OBAMA, FBI AND DOJ ARE FUCKED
happening: TWITTER SUSPENDED THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE
#FusionCollusion 19th and Happening

Also fuck off D&C.

>you can make slaves of these people
>you can sell them, rape them, kill them, and own their children and do the same to them
>w-what about these other people?
>no! slavery is wrong, you can't enslave those people or you shall die! you can only hire them as indentured slaves and you gotta be nice to them all the time and set them free after 7 years
>jesus comes
>'yeah, having slaves is cool'
Christianity, the religion where all humans are equal.

No one should be celebrating

Being Christian and being unaffiliated are not mutually exclusive. Once can be an unaffiliated Christian.

>A society that embraces materialism and rejects spirituality and an afterlife would be best.

Take around at the hell we're living in, you dolt