CIVIL WAR SWEDEN IMMINENT

Swedish PM: We could "DEPLOY THE ARMY" to tackle gang criminality in Sweden.
Sweden is preparing to distribute a civil defense brochure to some 4.7 million households, warning them about the onset of war.
- Is this the spark that ignites Europe?
MARS BLESS YOU SONS OF EVROPA!!!

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-18/sweden-preparing-civil-war-pm-wants-deploy-army-no-go-zones

Other urls found in this thread:

forfuture.se/eu-vill-avveckla-svenskt-jordbruk/
youtube.com/watch?v=8pZ1ZPtd8bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll believe it when I see it

Absolutely this

can't wait

My only hope is once you release the army they go fucking crazy and shoot anything non white.

Don't trust cuck words. Swedecucks are weak and love being bitches.

I know I have my doubts too! do hope that at least one country goes postal on the shitskins

Here's hoping

You first, I want the British Empire back.

It's not a civil war if you're fighting an army of foreign invaders

Yeah don't get too excited. The brochures are just basic infos on how to prepare for "total defense" in the case of a war, most likely with Russia.
The PM mentioning that sending the army was a possibility to tackle gang violence is an unrelated quote.

Well considering there's daily grenade attacks,semi regular car bombs and regularly arson. I would say paramilitary or military force is needed against the non whites

>yfw Sweden is now 29% non Swedish.

War with who?

dohohoho

Any Swede armyfags browsing right now? Golden One are you browsing? What’s the fucking attitude in the military towards shitskins?

Active personnel: 22,500
Reserve personnel:34,500
Sweden barely has an army.

Hard to fight the sandniggers with assault spoons and a government who sells us out at the first opportunity.

this is gonna be jokes

Was this the Viking plan all along? Tempt shitskins in with gibs and then exterminate them wholesale?

Very true!

>I know I have my doubts too! do hope that at least one country goes postal on the shitskins

You first. Because sweden is going to cop the UK and their military deployment. Lol. A couple photo ops, a couple arrests on the news, problem doesnt go away, worsens, and everyone goes back to the dog and pony show.

If the military goes in they'll tag a couple of blackies, the rest will flee, then there'll be a media firestorm for a year or so and increased but sporadic violence. The interesting thing will be how people react to the media shitshow.

They are going to use the Asian gang violence to justify deploying the army on the streets. But you're a fool if you think they will be out there to protect the swedes.

>send in army with draconian rules of engagement
>some invader is going to die at some point
>the same leftists that send them in condemn the soldiers
>draconian trials that will last years
>soldiers thrown under the bus for Marxist politicians who are guilty of the entire mess in the first place
>AntiFa redshirts "protest" against the soldiers and their families
>Marxist media will spin it all into racism and bloodlust
>calls will rise to make the army more "diverse"
>with the precedent for the army policing the people the new Muhajideen will be used to crack down on right wing movements

Call me pessimistic, but we've already had our Srebrenica.

I'm sure plenty of non-cucked Svens will want to help out. Fuck I would! Nothing more righteous than expelling the invader.

Do you realize how cucked Sweden is?

I bet you if a Swedish person were to get raped they would apologize to the rapist for not being more proactive.
You can slap a swede in the face and he'll apologize too.

Listen, these are not the people you want to give guns to, they don't know what to do with them! These people exist strictly for abuse and humiliation purposes. They are otherwise worthless

Not in the military, but generally everyone except the paper pushers are rather anti-pc, but they have to watch what they say more than anyone else in the nation or they'll get fired instantly. Same with policemen and women.

Gather all the brits into a group and start beating them into submission, then make them work in the mines or some shit.

You give them too much credit.

Melt the spoons into sheet metal flats. Stamp out recievers. Swords and shields into plowshares, er, strike that, reverse it.

Seruously. Learn to make weapons, ieds. The government is highly reactive to terrorism initially but later bends to their will, every single time.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not going to happen.

"Total defense" is being rebuilt because it's a good idea to have a populace ready to handle disasters, both war and natural ones.

Deploying the way you think it means is not permissible under current law.

Sounds like here

You're probably right and it makes me fucking sick.
There's a special place in hell for the Swedecucks that spit on their inheritance.

Wogs are lazy no point.

Kek, fucking australia.

You're implying the Swedish army will be fighting against those foreign invaders when they'll be fighting for them.

Stop calling them no go zones or else.

Yes, it worries me a great deal eg Sadiq Khan.

Kill them then, face prison, become tough, join a prison gang, get out, repeat.

GEH MIT GOTT

>Sweden is preparing to distribute a civil defense brochure to some 4.7 million households, warning them about the onset of war

War against Russia, dumbass.

DS9 was a good show. The Maquis were pretty typical of ex-colonials left out to hang. I mean, that's literally what they are. I wonder if all the people who shout "how can right wing people even like Star Trek" ever realized it. They probably overwhelmingly support the Maquis because they're lured in by this dichotomy where the Cardassians are Space Nazis, so everyone fighting them is automatically in their political ballpark.

What if dealing with the wog gangs and no go zones escalate?

Are they waking up?

The sorely forgotten step fucking one of defense is to be agriculturally self sufficient, which we're not. If a large war breaks out we might actually starve to death.

No, Not judging by some of the replies from Swedes here. Maybe just a ploy to hold off SD by Lovfen perhaps. Hopefully, SD get in and then its bye bye woglins.

Face it, you're doomed.

Are they waking up?
Of course not, what kinda of stupid question is that?

Swedecucks will see it as a civil war since Ahmed was born in Sweden and that somehow makes him a Swede.

Thanks, Addy lad ;)

Natural progression would be greater use of our SWAT equivalent.

You're in no position to talk, you're as cucked as the swedes.

Yeah, it's a big part of the dismantling of our defenses. Politicians and people in general are just not willing to pay for Swedish produce or a national defense on any level.

Yeah, you think they stand a chance against Russia with a massive load parasites sucking at their tit. Same goes for all western Europe

Lol won't even happen, OP you're retarded

Would be better if Lovfen fucked off and based Jimmy became your leader senpai. The fish rots from the head down.

The lack of masculinity is what gets me. I thought that shit was genetic? What are they putting in the water over there?

No. Anglo posters are the worst in this board like OP. Plus quoting Zerohedge or not searching for previous threads.

>people in general are just not willing to pay for Swedish produce
They are though.
forfuture.se/eu-vill-avveckla-svenskt-jordbruk/

Nah they cant all be poofs

Why must it always go like this on this site? We're all in the same boat, you know. There's no use in playing this reverse oppression olympics, jockying for position in a game where the one who has it slightly better wins. It's the same people keeping us down, and they want the same thing for all of us. The end of the West as we know it, to be replaced by this "multicultural" morass where none of us have any history or culture except a debt of guilt they'll never let us pay off.

And it's even the same people who hate the saffer up there who are transported to your shores by the NGO human traffickers, and then to us.

In my circles it's 50/50. Half go out of their way to buy Swedish produce, the other half buy the cheapest they can find.

>you're as cucked as the swedes.
All of the Western world is equally cucked, it's annoying that some morons here gloat at a illusion of safety simply because they are the last in line for the stoning.

Sweden? The country on a breakneck pace to have Muslim majority rule? The country being assimilated by Islam? They are not going to do a thing except gape their assholes for Muslim cock.

Italy will be fine, don't worry about it, you should worry about Germany and Sweden.

Oh poortugal you disappoint me.

The reason the cheapest shit (not counting meat) is not swedish is because (((EU decision-makers))) made it that way deliberately. Read the link.

The reason irish and danish meat is cheaper is because they treat their animals like shit.

>Italy will be fine,
kek

To have a “civil” war both sides would have to be civil in the first place.

Maybe they want to be the bull on top now. After all equality and all that.

I do. More so Germany. You know, with them being next door to us and immensely powerful in the EU.

Yes, I know. I'm merely pointing out that people still have the opportunity to support Swedish produce through consumer decisions. But they are electing to buy EU-subsidized produce instead.

Yeah they have previous

Sweden is more likely to deploy its meme army to fight white opression of those poor somalis.

Cuck deluded anglo strikes again.....

saved the meme by the way thats gold

War with Russia or a civil war? What is it Sup Forums?

Wise words user

>Italy will be fine
Nice delusion, Africa has enough surplus population to occupy Europe 20 times. What makes you think Italy will be safe?

I hope Sweden loses to the Muslims initially as wake up call, they can serve as a martyr to just how fucking stupid and reckless feminist governments are and how dangerous multiculturalism is.

Social democrats are now employing people to push their views on social media. Literally pushing their propaganda via fake accounts... Welcome to the future.

Nah bug off you wanker, mediterraneans are good.

I don't believe in fairy tales or fortune tellers.

Meanwhile Poles ask for reparations.

Our people.

Right. It's certainly part of the issue. I think there's a positive trend towards choosing domestic produce even at an increased cost though.

In any case, this is a matter where the government should step in and fucking sort things out.

So what will the army be able to do that the police couldn't?
They wont be able to shoot people? So whats the point?
They are just gonna be like UN, stand there and let the massacre of Sweden happen.
This wouldn't change nothing.

GEH MIT GOTT
(ABER GEH)
((GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND))

Yes, I'm hoping it will be a part of this push for rebuilding totalförsvaret. They seem to have opened their eyes when it comes to having a defense.

I hope SD get in that might help. Were all in the same boat we need one country to start the removal to make them chimp out and discredit the cucks and bring forth the RWDS.

>our people
>Nah bug off you wanker, mediterraneans are good.
Not an argument, you're as subverted and demoralized as the rest of Western Europe and taking in hundreds of niggers by the day. Your politicians are run by Judeo-Masons just as everyone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=8pZ1ZPtd8bs

thanks, you fuck

/thread

The brouchure is to prepare them for a russian invasion. Not even kidding, look it up.

Not even close, Italians are not afraid of hate crimes. We just get away with it because half of the world thinks we are not white and just patriotic instead of racist.

t.lowest birthrates in europe

Jesus christ their language is so retarded.

Kill em all swedebros, and while you're at it kill the venomous politicians that caused the mess in the first place.

I suppose a cornered rabbit will fight to the dead, but he still doesn't stand a chance against the wolf.

preben

>invite brown people into your country for free gives and rape
>murder them
I don't know if its the most efficient method but its certainly an interesting scenario. Leave it to Sweden to think outside the box

Tell that to the retarded OP anglo who doesn't know that this meme 'deployment' if ever happened would be against the ruskies or against their own whites.

He's a shill, nobody can be this retarded

>reverse trojan horse
6-dimensional crusader chess