Dragon Ball Super

DYATDYATDYATDYATDYATDYATDYATDYAT

shaddap

>Episode immediate 11/0 once Zamasu was mentioned

I'd normally defend the japanese dub to death but this shit got on my fucking nerves

>people still watching this garbage

What happened to Tien these two past episodes?

Attachment to the brand I guess.

Also legitimately a bit excited for tournament honestly. I know I'll be disappointed but we'll cross that bridge when we get there/

They should have never made her also voice Gohan into adulthood

I'll go as far to say that they should've retired her at the 23rd Tenka'ichi Budokai.

That said I enjoy her as Bardock, Turles and Goku Black.

>Bardock, Turles and Goku Black.
>literally all the anti-goku's

Her Goku Black is amazing. At this point I'm too used to it for Goku. But I don't really feel it for Bardock.

>Beerus reaction to Gohan being named captain of the team by Goku.

Zamasu the tea

I finally realized why the episodes had been looking so shitty lately, they removed the thick lines thingy they had going for a while. Why?

Yep, serious/sinisteer Nozawa is fun.

that whole shitshow was bananas

Proof that she's a talented voice actor despite her age.

Is Beerus a gokufag?

But they look ok?

I actually liked this fight.

Come at me

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can't fucking wait for this

Everyone apart from the three Saiyans are going to get knocked out within the first episode of the tournament.

Frieza and C17 are strong as fuck tho

*BYOOOM*
*Ery Ery Ery Ery Ery*

can't wait for for the inevitable battle between Krillin and his /fit/ counterpart Murichim

You mean Jobgeta and Jobhan right?

Can't wait for Lord Frieza to torture her.

>Frieza

I feel the same way. At this point I'm only watching to shit on it. The animation has gotten a bit better sure, but the choreography being nonexistent and the repeated loops in animation being overused, even for dragon ball, is making this a chore to watch. I have no expectations for the tournament arc, as I'm sure there will be no cool twists or fight scenes and will be overall mediocre. This shitty filler isn't doing the series any favors either. Rather than hyping up the tournament, it's killed the hype with boring senseless episodes, and if it wasn't for the Frieza thing the interest for the tournament would have been low as fuck by the time it got there.

i was retarded enough to expect a team of zamasu/black of different points in time.

i guess thats it, frieza is not going to bring anything new, im already bored of LSS girls, ayy looks worst than fucking hit and if the angel dude is evil or not doesnt change a damn for me.

this arc is going to be a disaster.
it was nice to see picoro using that explosion technique again though.

>At this point I'm only watching to shit on it

>tried to warn Gowasu about our universe being shit
>he didn't listen

Lord Freeza can't touch anyone above Roshi since the Black Arc. He could barely keep up with SS Blue.

>Not Frieza
Vegeta is weaker than him

Not anymore.

Not to mention that Freeza's probably atrophied in the cocoon. Might not be able to go Gold.

Nice fanfic Jobgetafag

>Fight me at full power dad!
>k
>aaaaand Gohan jobs

tip top kek

>source: my ass

Everyone's been training, user. Freezy hasn't made any progress since "fighting" an almost untrained SSB. Considering that the upper eschelons of the current arc are above trained SSB level, Freeza would be about Piccolo level.

>u10 fucked without zamasu

I guess he was right all along. He really is the trump of db.

>don't get to move for several months
>expecting to not lose gains

How will Gohanfags ever recover?

You literally just confirmed that you watch a series just to shit on it
Could you please fuck off from these threads then? I bet you're a fucking leaf too, I bet you are the one who constantly starts shitflinging ''arguments''

Holding back

When will you upload your newest fic Jobgetafag? This one is pretty good.

>he fell for le freeza hoax

>using logic
>with a dead person
What a retard. But that's Vegetafags for ya. When Frieza bullies your boy again. don't cry.

>g-guys check out my low tier bait already!

>mfw this episode's animation was actually pretty fucking legit

No way this is Toei, they outsourced the animation to some other studio didn't they?

I'm not a Vegetafag. I'm just saying that you're singing the praises of someone weaker than Frost. He's been surpassed. Golden Freeza was the Raditz of Super.

So you'll have it finished by this week?

He was legitimately holding back because he didn't want to hurt roshi and he still think that the upcoming tournament is just a mundane tourney

Can't wait for Roshi to pull down her tube top in the middle of battle.

Are you upset about something? I'm just stating facts. Golden Freeza has been weaker than every antagonist since with the exceptions of Cabba and Winnie the Pooh.

BLACKED

>At this point I'm only watching to shit on it.
Same.

Reminder to report and send back to Sup Forums all white supremacists that want to make the saiyans white people.
If we don't stop them now we will lose Sup Forums like we lost Sup Forums, and right now we have a pretty diverse and safe space here for people of all nationalities and races.

>have a chance to introduce fucking awesome fit buu
make him sleep and recruit fucking frieza

>have a chance to make gohan great again
goku rapes him, even 17 was better against blue

fuck this shit show I am done

fuck off then
this last episode was fucking great, why do you have to come here and ruin the mood with your shutposting?

>There are actually Gohanfags delusional enough to think that he's Blue tier

Stay mad, DBS apologist.

Fat Buu is a gag character to Toriyama, blame him
At least Toei decided to give Buu some love by including him in the exihibition matches

Goku wasn't even at full power against 17

are you joking? Those steroidheads from universe 10 won't be there for sure.
Gowasu knows this they are fucking worthless, he will surely resurrect zamasu, i thought this was obvious.

>we have a pretty diverse and safe space here for people of all nationalities and races.
except Sup Forumsacks?
fuck off hypocrite

I'm a gokufag but did you watch the episode? He is clearly in the same league now. Trunks, 17, and krillin got asspulls and gohan is the king of asspulls due to "potential" so is this really a surprise? It even feels similar to the cell saga such as the way they keep hinting gohan might become the most powerful eventually.

>go full power on me dad
>gets one shot

Mystic Gohan is only SSJ2 Goku level, forever a jobber.

>dad go on full power

fuck I remember this. When I was a kid we always played mortal kombat with my dad. He always let me win, it made me rage so much once so i started to shout that he should play seriously. He btfo me I weren't even able to hit him.

Gohanfags are terrible but you people might be the worst. You sound like you may be in denial

actually Mystic seemed to be on par with SSB, it only jobbed once kaioken was added to the mix

Can you give me a date or not? I want to read more.

The animation was okay and that's disappointing considering Hideaki Yamazaki and a few animators from Bones worked on it.
This episode had a really strong storyboard and background art was god-tier thanks to Bun-Sun Lee.

Is it true guys that female broly is going to fight with the same universe as Jirren and toppo?

>Gohanfag falseflagging

KEK

>Bones

well that explains it
can we keep them around for the whole tournament please?

You faggots didn't expect gohan to beat kaioken SSB goku right?

Good job, Gohan!

kaioken has been an asspull plot power ever since it was first introduced way back during the Saiyans arc

prove me wrong

Cry more Gohanfag.

>he thinks Goku went all out as a SSB
>he thinks he didn't just show off SSBKK just to be a dick

>few animators from Bones worked on it.
and it still looked lame as fuck? wew

Where have you been for the last two weeks?

piccolo was falseflagging so much about his power that I believed in him

I guess calling everyone that clearly watched the episode is a gohanfag. Enjoy denial buddy.

literally just a different art-style
>I don't know how animation works

I didn't have much time in the last two weeks.

You say that, but still
Super is better than GT
And Frost is stronger than SSJ4

He held his own against Blue, he's on the right track

You must have missed Kale (fem-Broly) being from Universe 6, then.

17 and krillin did much more against blue.

>Super is better than GT
Ok? That's not really saying much.

>And Frost is stronger than SSJ4
So?

>implying it has merely different art style
Oh boy. So far, Super had not a single well animated episode. At best, there were just some not-bad ones.

Kale is on u6's team slow poke but seriously the new who is on U6 vs u11 meme is what team the new waifu shown in this week's preview is

Fucking pretty cure has better animation and choreographed fight scenes like wtf is going on. This shit is infuriatingly insulting.