Pssst... kiddo, come here, you want some redpill?

pssst... kiddo, come here, you want some redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanism.net/blog/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my mum told me not to accept redpills from strangers

>Shitler is gonna save us from the Muslim invad-

>does a 360 and walks away

That's how I knew it was an Easter shoutout to us

Tldr

Interesting, but you understand that a source is necessary.
Oh please no.

say joy lane

tl;dr?

guy walks up to an old nigger
"say joy lane"
"what?"
>shoot shoot
old nigger dead
guy walks back to car and drives away saying something about muh joy lane

"Reflections on the Treatment of Peoples of Alien Races in the East" by Himmler

WW2 era Islam was nothing like today. It was before (((they))) started brainwashing people into backwards ideas and buy oil.

Fuck off you warmongering kike. There is nothing wrong with diplomatic relations with Islamic countries. They were weak compared to Germany and posed no military threat. Under German rule there would have been no proxy wars in the middle east and thus no refugee crisis. All native peoples everywhere having their own similar systems, all looking up towards Europe. Race-relations would have been great. From all peoples would have been expected the best, and third world conditions would not have been tolerated in any way. All races would have been purified
In fact, there would simply be no third or second world
The intellectuals of non-white races would have felt shame and dishonor if their own societies looked like shit, unlike they do today, because they would look up to Germany
and their standards
All races would focus on achieving that ubermensch mentality of progress and extracting it from their people, wisdom and enlightenment, and not the untermensch mentality that reigns today in 95% of the world

goddamn, why do you target an old man ffs

He did it to get back at his ex. "See what you made me do?"

Not a lot of info about it, other than appearing on a forum. I am not saying that this is fake, but they could use that against us when we quote it.

I member this. That feeling I got when he got shot and I was like "he's not getting up from that. He's fucking dead". Like, I've seen Gore threads, it's not the first time I see someone getting rekt (and certainly not a black guy) but there was something different with this. Maybe because it had just happened, maybe because he was just a poor guy who was just minding his business. Heavy stuff.

>having good relations with muslims is the same as letting millions settle in your country

>2018
>Holocaust denial

We're not full on deniers. We can admit that people were killed.

All "pills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A memetic Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)

HI MUHAMMAD
>I blame everything on DEH JOOZ
You virgins need to get a life

Fucking nigger,killing the old timer.

>no helicopter meme
Come on Reddit! you can do better!

And?

>muh gorillion

laughing at you foreskinless amerimutts

Basically this.
Fucking kikes,and to think there are retarded unironical commies even nowadays who are so irrelevant they come to places where they are unwanted.

>they come to places where they are unwanted.
Well you still go back home from school so...

Top bantz you fucking childish sperg.

fucking underage retard,explains your ideology though.
I hope your sister's bleeding anus doesn't become your wake up call on race realism faggot but most likely it seems nothing sort of that could wake up some retards.

damn that nigger ugly

Fuck this makes me sad every time
Fuck niggers

It's a female,she likes playing european nigger ball,she has dreams of playing in europe,refugees have dreams,and all are women and children,and old muslims.
t.youtube sponsored video about how wonderful refugees are.
I can't believe you didn't watch it,youtube was fucking sponsoring it and got a lie to dislike ratio similar to communism reviews by its users.

I did but Nazis support refugees and I don't so...
aryanism.net/blog/

I don't care for your retarded propaganda
I support white south african refugees in exchange for our shitskins,or ukros,and only women and children,their men should stay and fight.

She's mine

I always believed... but I had no idea it was this great

Lol.. what is this. So do you think they resettled all these millions of Jews in Africa like the Madagascar plan? And they're living there in secret for generations? Rofl. I wish Nazi LARPers would dump the schizo narrative of wanting to exterminate Jews but insisting Hitler didn't try to do it

They did whip the Jews in camps. So what? The ideology in practice would of been long-living and thriving if the war hadn't of seen Germany's defeat.

T. Former liberal

You from Reddit faggot?
>What is this
We have these threads every day queerbait. Go back to your echochamber

is there a link with sound

>being allies with muslims is the same as letting them take over your country

I know what it is, it's a natsoc meme. it's implying "the Soviets were the ones genociding people, the Nazis were actually the good guys, they didn't wanna hurt no one, they dindu nuffin', they just wanna send em away somewhere, the (((Holohoax))) never happened durrrr"

as long as we're doing Himmler quotes
>I also want to talk to you, quite frankly, on a very grave matter. Among ourselves it should be mentioned quite frankly, and yet we will never speak of it publicly. Just as we did not hesitate on June 30th, 1934 to do the duty we were bidden, and stand comrades who had lapsed, up against the wall and shoot them, so we have never spoken about it and will never [p. 65] speak of it. It was that tact which is a matter of course and which I am glad to say, is inherent in us, that made us never discuss it among ourselves, never to speak of it. It appalled everyone, and yet everyone was certain that he would do it the next time if such orders are issued and if it is necessary. I mean the evacuation out of the Jews, the extermination of the Jewish race. It's one of those things it is easy to talk about - "The Jewish race is being exterminated", says one party member, "that's quite clear, it's in our program - elimination of the Jews, and we're doing it, exterminating them." And then they come, 80 million worthy Germans, and each one has his decent Jew. Of course the others are vermin, but this one is an A-1 Jew. Not one of all those who talk this way has witnessed it, not one of them has been through it. Most of you must know what it means when 100 corpses are lying side by side, or 500 or 1000. To have stuck it out and at the same time - apart from exceptions caused by human weakness - to have remained decent fellows, that is what has made us hard. This is a page of glory in our history which has never been written and is never to be [p. 66] written, for we know how difficult we should have made it for ourselves

Wow it's almost like 80 years ago Islam was not a threat or something.