The world is overpopu

The world is overpopu...

There are literally thousands of square kilometers in Russia, South America, the whole US Midwest and Canada where you will never encounter another person in your lifetime.
The question is why are we still not there starting a new life away from all this degeneracy ?

>Live in Pennsylvania
>get all the benefits of the Midwest and Urban areas
>tfw Worst roads in America
>

7.2 Billion...... in the Grand Canyon.

fuck off

Hah are you mad no one wants to live on your shitty desert island ?

Australia doesn't look very full

Good luck living in the Amazon, Africa, Australian or Gobi desert. Northern Scandinavia must be comfy though

>There are literally thousands of square kilometers in Russia, South America, the whole US Midwest and Canada
You do realize that it's either tundra, desert or jungle?

send help

>you're on a desert island
>what are three things you take with you
>fuck
>off
>and
>we're full

Society has advanced to the point where we can live there.

Sorry OP, but this. People have already settled the most habitable regions.

Maybe, as other have pointed out, technology will make living in empty places doable.

go and live there then you stupid asshole

OY VEY GOYIM, Don't post this, the world is overpopulated, we need to install carbon taxes and get ri- I mean put limits on births to reduce our footprint!

You forgot to mention Antartica. Nobody lives there either. I wonder why...

Why would we want there to be no wilderness left?
There needs to be massive depopulation to create more tranquil swathes of wilderness

Fine I will. I'd love to live in a Mansion in the Amazon so I can live out my dreams of being a Cartel lord. Australia is a shithole.

Would be even more mind-blowing in a map projection that shows the accurate sizes of the continents. To see how truly vast some of those empty lands are.

Fucking monsters hiding in human skin, ruining our planet, and infesting the wounds with subhumans.

Only about 3% of the US is developed land. The rest is undeveloped and open.

yeah ill go live in a diamond palace on the moon, ill trade u moon diamonds for amazon cocaine

Can you imagine anythinh worse than living in that giant red patch in northern India

I LIKE THE DEGENERACY

Russia seems pretty habitable to me.
It's also almost 2 times larger than the EU and has 5 times less people.

no

rest of the world btfo

We're full. FUCK OFF DONT MOVE TO MIDWEST.

indians are litterally melting antartica with poo

This means pretty much nothing

I want to live in this womans ass and take vacations to her boobs and bake bread in her vagoo.

Dumbass it's not about having space for all of those people but being able to MANAGE a world population. The more people, the more wars and the more dangerous wars can be.

right!

If say the system which is responsible for law and order as conceived by people has a council responsible for overseeing law and order and ensuring law is upheld so every citizen is has the security which in turn gives oportunity to be productive and responsible has branches of law, health...

Now we set leaders to mantain order in those branches to ensure all citizens are considered and served...

Now. Lets call the system cauncil the shephard, and the branches shephards dogs to aid with protecting the flock...

Now you have the flock and a a dog can only guide and protect so many sheep the more sheep you havs the more dogs you need, now the shephard has to watch not only all the sheep but all the dogs as well to ensure order is mantained.

And lets say now those sheep need to be watered but some are stronger and push the week ones, they get less water...

So if there are too many humans you need a biger system of law and governance, peolle say why is the system geting big because the number of people is growing.

Can you trust that the big system, with people in charge wont get abused, can you trust that you can control 10 bilion people and ensure all will be lawful, how much resources will you requre to manage even 3 5 percent of those that break the law, pillage, kill, and are corupt!

So a smaller populace you can co trol better because when you dont have to wory about things geting out of order you can concentrate in development in ever sphere known to us! Also out of those 10 bilion if left to their devices and land... With the technological development currently avalable can you trust some wont get together like muslimes and try to unleash it weaponized?

I do not, most people are responsible but the few can cause too much damage, and few out of that larve a number is scary!

checked

and no, I literally puked in the mouth at the suggestion

wow i fucking LOVE science now

Then the niggers win

>Dat argentinian coast line

they poo in our coasts

Lmao it's so amazing how people from the US love so fucking much Brazilian women, when people from Brazil likes European or American women.
And the ones that say Brazil is a shithole but still fap to webms like that.

We're full