imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 18
>Damascus warns it may shoot down Turkish planes attacking Kurds within Syrian borders
>Idlib:No IS in Sinjar. SAA offensive limited due to wind storm. IS advances against HTS
>S Aleppo:SAA liberates Qaytil& Umm Salasil en-route to Abu Duhur airport
>Yarmouk Camp:IS attacks& advances against HTS in Haifa Street
>Kurdish forces come under attack by Turkish troops in Afrin & Manbij
>“Afrin will be your graveyard Erdogan” – Thousands protest the Turkey’s aggression in N Syria
>TFSA prepare for offensive against Kurds in N Syria
>DeZ:IS attempts to break SAA lines with a car bomb. SAA stopped it
>RU DM meets Turkish generals to discuss SY ahead of peace talks
>E Ghouta:4thArmoured Division gears up for an upcoming offensive to liberate Harasta district
>Washington in denial:Tillerson says US has no plans to form syria border force
>Tillerson:US to keep military presence in syria to remove Assad from power
>Cavusoglu:Turkey will coordinate military operation in Afrin with Iran and Russia
>Turkey demands Syrian Army halt all operations in Idlib
>British AF attacks ISIS drone teams during SDF operations in DeZ gov
>Yemen claims ballistic missiles hit two key targets in southern Saudi Arabia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
opcw.org/news/article/opcw-fact-finding-mission-confirms-use-of-chemical-weapons-in-khan-shaykhun-on-4-april-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Furthermore, I consider that Israel must be hailed
*this post was sponsored by JIDF*

S

ya bashar, israel will cease to exist

lol this is pointless.

syria wouldn't exist unless russia bailed them out. assad is only winning back a country he destroyed. syrians hate him and he'll probably get assassinated. The US is still helping out the SDF, which will produce a stalemate in Raqqa.

skye?

Why is Turkey so based?

They're out, Lavrov agreed to it with his Turkish counter-part.
It's possible, it would've been a huge fuck you to NATO, but in all honesty NATO betrayed Turkey, at least according to Erdogan and he's the one pulling the strings.

Suddenly no more shia larp pole

>jidf_ sample_#1488_6000000

every american that remains in the middle east will be killed, in time.

mashallah

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM. YOU VIOLATED THE LAW. F FOR RESPECT OR BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES.

Inshallah you idiot
Agreed nevertheless, death to terrorism

you get paid for this?

What's the deal with Azerbaijan are they going to get closer with Iran and/or Turkey in the post Syria regional order?

Damn, your folder is endless

>But the balance has been upset. US is trying to force a Kurdish proxy along 95% of their southern border, which would give strength to the fifth column inside Turkey. In fact, the US likely already has a plan in place to balkanize Turkey and break the SW away.
Not really. Yes the US does currently piss them off, but it's not too threatening or potential to either make them leave NATO or have us kick them. Relations are still pretty chill and right now, Erdogan is just exploiting both sides for his own gain. The only way NATO can make things worse than now and outright implode their relationship is if they double down on SDF's stupidity and let them keep doing stupid shit to everyone around them.
My scenario is that one day the SDF will end up going a bridge too far with Roaches and cause an incident that will make the Turks go apeshit butthurt. At that point the situation could spiral out of a control.
>He does if the West is creating an existential threat to his nation.
Not for now, but if they keep building up the Kurds, you're going to see some serious shit
>Wrong. There already is a de-facto Kurdish state on Turkish borders.
Yes but Turkey has somewhat been containing it
>Clearly all other diplomatic solutions have failed.
Not yet. Unless NATO does something really stupid, Turks will still be in that Racketeering Mafia and exploit it

Then it was a Turkey stick as in the long run YPG is opposed to Russian interests in there.
As for the Turkey-NATO dispute, if they even motioned towards something like going independent or getting into talks with Russians on Bosphorus, one of two things will happen:
Turkey will become the richest and best equipped KARA BOGA around.
Or:
Turkey gets torn apart by a devastating civil war with a friendly and progressive government announcing itself in Istanbul.

They are close as fuck to Turkey. They also want to be closer to Russia and Iran. However, they will only do so if Turkey gives them permission.

>Christian
>defending a Druze
>who was fighting for Muslims
kys fake crusader.

They're approximately 90% Shia yet they keep siding with Turkey instead of Iran. Someone explain this

CJTF–OIR has no troops in Afrin. They will condemn a Turkish invasion, but do nothing about it. America has no unified strategy in Syria. Different factions in the American foreign policy establishment have different visions for the middle east and are constantly feuding.

>Kurdish forces come under attack by Turkish troops in Afrin & Manbij

this is literally fake news

they're fighting with ES, TAF hasn't attacked them directly yet beyond shelling except unconfirmed reports from Cizire about a short incursion

Soviet Azeris are not very religious.

New Map
=======+

this one is population density, i.e. people per area, with the area being derived from the area of the sub governorate. The area figures are in sq decimal degrees or some shit, which means i must make fix. but for now it stands alongside the earlier map which showed actual population count per sub-governorate without any regard to the size of the sub-governorate.

I have already produced major population ceters, overlain on the sub-gov pop count map.

this should give you a feel for the distribution of people, the density of the demographic and the distribution of major centres in regard to population.

I am going to do one more, which will show the number of villages per sub governorate - e.g. where there are plenty villages, no major centres and a low population, is more rural

Isn't that map a little pointless considering there are more than 8 million IDPs?

Would you dump all of these somewhere after you're done making them ?

>/sg
>Informoation

Yeah but Turks are also posturing towards Manbij and allegedly shelled shit in the far east.

Agreed, touching the Bosphorus is completely out of the question.
>Then it was a Turkey stick as in the long run YPG is opposed to Russian interests in there.
Also a fair note, yes. Imagine how much Lavroving did it take to get the MPs open a reconcilation center within YPG territory and keep talking about how to deal with the situation at the same time with Turks.

Never going to happen, they won’t risk waking maddog mattis. Their ops will only be limited to Afrin although I doubt they’ll do anything about Afrin either.

#

It's going to be direct Turkish/FSA control

Also despite Turkey's posturing, they dont seem to be looking to break off with NATO and the west. They are lookingt instead to toe the line and take what they can while still procuring military gear and tech that they are using to produce domestic arms.

They lose nato, they lose a decade of work based on licensing, and have to start at square one with the Russians to salvage their programs. Rheinmetal is already spooking out on tooling and electronics for the Atlay, plus engines, and they rekt any chance of getting things like chobham armor, non gimped Aim 120s etc.

For now, they will just play both sides, but Erdo is a fucking idiot and might go too far.

Azeris will do whatever Turkey will tell them to.
Because they are turks. same language.

Yeah, that's just talk. I mean Afrin could be also just talk again, but they could pull Afrin off without too high diplomatic cost. Manbij would not be worth it and could lead to a serious escalation with American troops.

>they won’t risk waking maddog mattis
lol, he's a senile retard who thinks the Astana talks are a failure. If he keeps doing retarded shit with the Kurds, he will make Watermelon Seller taunt them in Manbij

The real white and based one is fighting in Syria now

>who thinks the Astana talks are a failure.
They are a failure because they failed to include and listen to all the parties. There will never be a peaceful resolution to the syrian conflict without including all the parties in the region. Including our allies. Russia Iran and Assad cannot call the shots anymore, Obama isn't president.

Based

Is trump playing 9000'd chess with sending more troops to northern syria?

And if shit actually hits the fan then what? Burgers shoot back? Burgers put Marines in every SDF unit? If they sanction Turkey then EU will pay that bill.

fucking pedro

It's necessary because we want to prevent the reformation of ISIS, helping the SDF solidify and stabilize the region is our number one priority. Helping rebuild their country is a great move.

>They are a failure because they failed to include and listen to all the parties. There will never be a peaceful resolution to the syrian conflict without including all the parties in the region. Including our allies. Russia Iran and Assad cannot call the shots anymore, Obama isn't president.

Maybe those parties should stop boycotting them then. They were invited. And so was US.

pedro is scum

>It's necessary because we want to prevent the reformation of ISIS, helping the SDF solidify and stabilize the region is our number one priority.
plz be bait

Negotiating with Iran and Assad really isn't a negotiation. They need to relinquish their control in that region and it itself stabilize. It's pretty obvious what Iran and Assad would want and Iran and Assad have both proven to be untrustworthy when it comes to deals and agreements. (Assad with the chem weapons disarmament and Iran with the missile program violations)

Start by not enrolling ex-ISIS into the allegedly inexistant border force then?
Finish taking them out in the east maybe?

Trump promised to stop ISIS, he has promised this since the campaign and helping the SDF keep ISIS out of the country is a good move. Please don't say that its a bad idea because its the most sound foreign policy we've had in a decade

Probably neither.

We are at a point where our reasons for needing the strait make little sense. Turkey can go alone and avoid civil war so long as they dont close the strait to US ships, and don't go with Russia, thus making the bosporus important again. Turkeys job in NATO was the sacrificial lamb as a first strike against the black sea fleet, and easy blocking as a contingency if it failed. Without the nuclear deterrent and basing, plus Latakia, Turkey really doesnt have a purpose right now, but German arms industries are making a fortune building their domestic arms industry along with refitting and repairing their older shit. No NATO means no licensing.

So far it's mutually beneficial, and I doubt anyone wants that to end, despite Erdo being tsundere to us. He is dangerously close to fucking it up and needs to get the tooling before he postures like this.

Death to terrorist invaders, tfu

>Start by not enrolling ex-ISIS into the allegedly inexistant border force then?
lol what? first ive heard about that

I-i-it's j-j-just 84d asteroid belt artificial gravity caroom biliards he's playing, t-t-trust me, h-hes deffinetly n-not a j-jewish p-pupet who pays for israels p-political goals with american b-b-blood

No to international terrorism!

Thats because you know jack shit about syrian confict. Your oppinions should be disgarded on this alone

>So far it's mutually beneficial, and I doubt anyone wants that to end, despite Erdo being tsundere to us. He is dangerously close to fucking it up and needs to get the tooling before he postures like this.
He is dangerously close to fucking it up because we're having the ingenious idea to piss him off

He's just doing what's practical and pragmatic in the current region to protect the US and our interests. Syria has literally nothing to do with Israel and this is the dumbest meme ive ever seen.

>Syria has literally nothing to do with Israel

I'm serious if you have proof to back up the claims of the US hiring ISIS to gaurd SDF borders I'd be glad to hear it.

>invasions and government toppling are pragmatic
I'm sure he's a regular just trying to get a kick from upsetting us.

LMFAO they died for israel

So are the Turks now /ourguys/? I don't get it.

Everyone's happy, except the dead nigger lmao

Turks just doesn't want kurds

Trump hasn't invaded anyone or toppled any governments.

How stable was Iraq after Saddam was deposed?
How stable is Lybia now?
And what chemical weapons? Syria is officially free of that shit. OPCW was welcome to inspect the sites that allegedly still store and make those, but didn't.
Same with Iranian missile program. Their nuclear compliance is guaranteed and acknowledged by literally everyone except for US and Israel. So what's the issue?

This is proof, undeniable proof the left is retarded in the classical sense. Unable to think.
>Hair advert
>No hair

SDF is US army with kurds in the pictures. ISIS to a lesser extent until based Iran and Tigers got it.
Tillerson said today US goal is still to remove Assad.

Or Armenians... Or infidels... or Greeks...
I'm sure I'm missing like 50 other groups.

>Syria is officially free of that shit.
Except that Assad has used them since he declared himself chem weapons free. Did you forget the wakeup call Trump sent him already?

Lybia wasn't trumps fault

So if they blow out the Kurds will they also leave Assad alone? They keep flip flopping and I haven't been following their diplomacy very well.

>syria has nothing to do with israel
>except being their enemy
>except being extreamy pissed at them because of golan
>except being the only thing that could prevent iran having a road straight to their borders
>its the only logicall thing
>we're gonna stay to stabilise the country
>by supporting various terrorist groups that destabilise it
>we're gonna stabilise the region
>by creating a terrorist army on turky's border, that sure wont piss them off
>we're gonna stay to defeat isis
>exept we havent done jack shit to kill them ever since we got their omar oilfields
>we came to crush isis
>by letting them dessert and become part of sdf
I could go on like this forever you know, but you mutts arent worth responding to
Im a fool for even replaying

>So if they blow out the Kurds will they also leave Assad alone?
i don't think so, the syrian gov consider the attacks an aggresion

>new hair campaign

>So if they blow out the Kurds will they also leave Assad alone?
of course not, this situation has been turned into a pissing contest. Such is Turkish foreign policy under akp.

Assad will be removed politically, this is inevitable and would have happened without Trump.

>except asad used them since....

pointless how?
it doesn't show where the people are now. this is correct.
however, it gives as good a view of the country as it was prior to the conflict. therefore it provides a good view of where people were, and as such it shows what historical, present and other claims there might be. the law states that people will be resettled where they came from. this is probably not true, however, the majority of the population is still in syria, and the majority will probably want to go home.

From the three views that I have created you can see that the north is relatively undeveloped, for instance raju, is a medium density populated sub-governorate with 50 to 60 villages. None of these is larger than 25k in population size - i.e. it is a sub-governorate with no major administrative infrastructure and no major population centres. it's just a mass of tiny villages.

others like tadmour have populations centred in one or two medium sized towns - same for deir ( a one town subgov)

whether the people are there or not, the infrastructure remains as it does in deir.

you can also draw other conclusions, with a few exceptions the majority of the rebllion happened in low density, low population zones. many of those that did rebel initially have gone back to government hands.

so not completely pointless, in fact the opposite.

however it's a matter of purpose - and depending on the purpose you would want other data.

Which purposes do you have in mind, and what data would you suggest i use to provide a map for it?

>Im a fool for even replaying
It's good to echo opinions so people who don't follow the war all day every day can get info on what's going on.

Yes.

There will be a limited conflict taking 24 hours, 3 of which are shooting, where the US troops get full support, Turkey gets their expeditionary forces and Air superiority fucked up, and then a ceasefire with lots of talking. No more than 40 casualties combined US and Turkey before it all stops, but Turkey will lose a bunch of aircraft.

It ends up being status quo antebellum and a waste of everybody's time. Turkey wont even leave NATO or continue the assault because of what i said before.

Theres a reason they are shelling things and not bombing them right now, and why they won't go near Afrin proper with artillery as of yet.

i know, i saw that. will fix, have to fix the projection anyway, so i'll do that later. there are no logo's on these versions either.

Trump, Mattis and Tillerson have all confirmed that those chemical weapons were used.

opcw.org/news/article/opcw-fact-finding-mission-confirms-use-of-chemical-weapons-in-khan-shaykhun-on-4-april-2017/

I'm still waiting on proof that Trump is hiring ISIS to guard the border, but I doubt you fags will ever provide that will you?

>Assad will be removed politically, this is inevitable and would have happened without Trump.
Assad will not be removed and will be voted president again in internationally certified elections. US war against Assad and now impotent political attempts at toppling will not succeed. Begone, Great Satan! And take your government toppling out of Syria and Iran. Start a civil war back at home.

@157198430
Literally who

>Assad will not be removed and will be voted president again in internationally certified elections.
you're not this deluded are you?

>Trump, Mattis and Tillerson have all confirmed that those chemical weapons were used.
They're neither expects nor a part of an international organization who's job is to prove it. They're lying to continue their invasion of Syria.

Click the link dipshit, guess what the OPCW is?

yeah and CIA confirmed Iraq had WMDs some 15 years ago.
how did that turn out?

A terrorist organization?

You have no idea how the war skyrocketed Assad's popularity. If they wanted to replace him before the war, they don't want to do so now.

No, I'm doing other things, some other user will do that. I'm just responding to your absurd statement that politicians said something and therefore it's true.