Why can't white people cook as good as black people?

Why can't white people cook as good as black people?

>Video related, Haitian delicacy with extra protein

Other urls found in this thread:

finedininglovers.com/blog/news-trends/best-chef-in-the-world-2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
youtu.be/mEJ3eMKGFcw?t=43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

disgusting

are those bees or flies?

Oh wow, I hope Conan O’Brein takes a selfie of him eating this delicacy and posts on instagram.

that's actually japan, get fucked weebs

it's china you monkeys

Memes aside white people are very bad at cooking. They consider ketchup to be spicy top fucking kek.

don't you have a fish to catch? that ice is thick, get cracking.

hahahahhaha

you fags never fail to make me laugh

> WE DA BESS COOKS

and blacks consider dirt cookies to be food. you're point?

Who knew eating fast food, and frozen processed food makes you into a food critic. I mean the only fine dining a black person has ever experienced was ordering a burger from mcdonalds kek

I know I shouldn't answer memeflags but memes aside ...
finedininglovers.com/blog/news-trends/best-chef-in-the-world-2018/

>t. Not a white person and has never met white people
activated almonds
"ketchup is spicy" said nobody fucking ever

>he doesn't like bees in his cake
faggot

To be fair, I was in a bakery in Germany recently and the pastries on display were COVERED in wasps.

White people are the world's best cooks, retard.

Nogs gonna nog. This is why niggers should never be allowed in an apartment building with humans.

Why the fuck does the guy making this bother wearing gloves?

why the fuck is he just working like nothings wrong

Must have been the little Somali part of Germany.

>ChefBoyONig.webm
HAHAHAHHA

His initial aprehension to put them in suggests that's not the first time he's had that happen.

>Walk into a barbeque place
>Black person behind the counter
This place ok
>Walk into an Italian place
>Italian cook come from the back
This place ok

>Walk into a Mexican place
>Black guy there
Fuck this place
>Walk into Asian place
>Mexican guy owns it
I'm walking the fuck out

Depends on the place. If I walk into KFC and find a black guy working you know he testing the recipe

glad i read before i posted the exact same thing. i would imagine if the food situation is this bad that life around there is much worse.

Also never order outside a restaurant's specialty.

If you got to red lobster don't order the fucking steak

If you go to a steak house the salad is probably shit.

OP is a faggot, for real Sub-Saharan African cuisine, see the attached WebM.

#releasethememo

Bees, which are probably better eats than anything being prepared there

K bud, show me world's top nigger chef

>as rated by white people
rekt

White people literally invaded the world for spices.

dont respond to meme flags, good sir.
and always sage

Never fill a pot or deep fryer more than 1/3 full with oil

Also when you have an oil fire, throw baking soda or pour beer/carbonated soda over it, NEVER WATER

SAGE DO NOT ENGAGE

Japanese people are autistic about sanitation.

>coming up on Anthony Bourdain Eats Something Stupid

Dump sugar on oil/grease fires

Memes aside, black peope can't handle actual spicy.
Give them hot wings and they'll ask for ranch.

i fill to about a little under half. i also have a fire extinguisher close by. dry chemical. ive never had a problem. but im also not retarded

You delusional and highly racist. D&C.

Its time...

He won't. He will be on a scripted tour going to the best restaurants of Haiti which will serve the best Haitian food there is. It will just be some bastardized traditional French dish with something like pig stomach or other garbage ingredients added because that is what the slaves had. Then all the millennial cucks will go "Oh wow how cultural their food is, unlike the white people food here in America. We should let thousands of these poor uneducated illiterates into our country so some Jew can open a Haitian restaurant and I can pretend I am 'worldly' by eating there."

Huh? If niggers could cook, they would probably feed their children.

This is how niggers really eat.

Mosquito burgers:
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

Andrew Zimmern is superior anyway. He's also redpilled on guns so he isn't some pussy artiwt faggot lioe Bourdain.

Because dem niggers was cooking dey mastas food for centuries.

Holy shit. Not one nigger top cook. I would assume there would be a token affirmative action nog. Are they that bad? Soul food is horrific, but not one nog? Not one chink either. It's raycis.

A lot of people poking fun, but this species of fly actually adds nutrients to food by doing this. When you live in a developing nation, you take all the sustenance you can get. Each day can be life or death, a concept that 99% of people here will never have to experience. Laugh it up.

most people dont want to eat mosquitos or dogs, so i can see why theyre not popular.

> as rated by the only people that matter

I get why african food is shit. I'm surprised with the number of nogs working in restaurants, not one of them became a top chef. There are mail men in investment banks that became bankers. Lew Ranieri is one. But not one nog is a top chef out of millions nog working as line cooks and other kitchen jobs. Not one. And if there was one half decent, he would be on the list. It's a terrible reflection of how fucking inept they are.

>are those bees or flies?

Its african unborn negroe souls finally caught on tape

Just kidding its jew souls that were starved to death in the concentration camp

Just kidding again, holocaust did not happen, jews lied

just bees... still though they do have dirt cookies, this looks better

>that's actually japan

youtu.be/mEJ3eMKGFcw?t=43s

Reminder that Germans can't cook and the British can only boil or broil food. Every other white cuisine is some of the best food in the world. Also genetically British women are inferior.

THAAAAAS
RIIIIITE
WE WUZ CUISINE CHEFS N SHEEEIT

I know a nigger who actually poured water over a grease fire, I learned not to do that when I was 12

flawless

wasps and hornets like sweet things, but this looks like flies

but i love spicy food and i am white

Chef Boi R.D.

>Reminder that Germans can't cook
Most sausages are cooked by smoking or steaming.
Bread is "only" baked.

Both are staples of the german diet, which we are renowned for, with many different sorts for every taste. Not an argument, burger-boy.

this thread goes beyond the autism spectrum

the whites colonized the world to get better ingredients desu
even if they weren't #1 for tastiest food way back, they sure as fuck worked hard to become the best

Braai shit and stick it in a potjie done.

If you can not cook a suasage then you are probably a fucking retard. Burgers are harder to cook. Also, bread is baked not cooked Abdul. Dumb kraut doesn't realize his people sucks the cock of globalism hard. Are people even proud of being German anymore?

But they invented fried chicken!

Oh wait no the Scottish did.

>STICK HIM BACK IN THE WOMB HE'S STILL A FUCKING BRAINLET

ketchup is spicy, not as spicy as cocktail sauce, but it's still spicy. what is your point?

fuck that kike and fuck the EU you stupid cunt

kill yourself

>Haiti
>asian letters

Hahahaha the water

YOU'RE LOL

We don't poison our food with pesticides

Every single well known chef is white.

Generalizations aside, it could be due to years of being forced to work in the service industry on top of having to turn food scraps into edible meals for a few hundred years

I trully hate niggers from haiti. Worst people in the world. It's god worst creation by far.

I use Milk is super effective.

>LE SPICY MEME XD
Sorry that I like to taste what I eat instead of just tasting peper

bruh...... the minute I hop on this board I see this shit lmao

dont want to get stung

>italian restaurant that people rave about in wealthier city area
>picture of some black chef on the menu praising himself
>blandest shit italian food I ever had
>shit service and diverse staff
>overpriced shitfood
god, and everyone I was eating with raved about it justifying their expensive purchase
my $30 chicken alfredo was rubber meat and watered down milk sauce on unevenly cooked pasta

this is a Chinese honey snack

is the white can't cook bullshit an amerinigger only meme?

didn't the French (while they were still white) invent modern cuisine? isn't all of the "best" cooking in america (new orleans) based on French cooking conventions?

The french are not white. I love it how wh*tes try and take credit for Mediterranean inventions.

yes. the niggers here take every type of seasoning they can find and dump it all onto each meal they have. since we don't do that, they joke that our food is bland.

Watch the whole clip, theyre clearly bees

It's bees. You can tell by the way they hover.
The fact that's its bees make it a lot less disgusting because bees don't visit feces.

>She's wearing gloves

I can't stop fucking laughing at this, every streetfood video I see from around the world the nasty niggers never wear gloves, bitch has an army of flies crawling all over every inch of the food she's prepping? Gloves.

Someone explain this to me.

it's because niggers and spics get all the nasty, rotten leftovers so they need to spice them up so they don't have to taste the rancidness. go to a meat market in mexico where it's 100 degrees out and people are too poor for refrigerators and you'll understand why their food must be spicey.

What do all the greatest chefs in the world have in common?

They can tell when there's shit on their hands.

HAHAH THATERE STHIS GUY AND HIS NAME IS NICOALS CAGE AND ALL HIS MOVIES HE IS LIKE REALLY BAD IN THEM IT IS FUNNY YOU DUDES SHOULD GO CHECK HIM OUT LOL

and this IS ONE MOVEI WHERE HE IS LIKE

"THE FLYS ARE ON ME!"

lol