>Please don't leave me, baby
>I'm so hurt by you leaving me, baby
>Why did you cheat on me, baby
>Baby, don't leave me
>I love you, baby
>I can't live without you baby
>Life is meaningless without you, baby
>I know you're seeing him, baby, but can I see you

Why do White bois make such weak music, while Black men make music about hardship and overcoming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCXrgASzf50
youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lyrics

don't hurt me no more

i guess its because basic survival is excruciatingly easy for us to do, unlike our apish counterparts. it would seem base to narrate such simpleton activities

black men make music about hardship and overcoming, white men have endured hardship and overcome. if white men had the collective pride they once had, the entire world, not just the west, would be white

fuck off

SAGE DO NOT ENGAGE

both produced by jews

Everybody knows OP is right, thats why this thread got so few replies.
White people music is BETA AS FUCK.

White men are pathetic weaklings and cucks and have been for 8000 years. What white men fail to realize is that their own history shows 8000 years of lost battles, lost land, constantly being defeated by non-whites etc. The only time white men """"win"""" is when they manage to kill other white men, which isn't actually winning.

Europe and North America will be purged of whites slowly while white men do nothing and get fatter and whine and engage in pointless hobbies like woodworking, because really explain to me how your table building skills will save the white race (they won't faggot).

Future yo chose.

PS Metal is totally cucked. No one sings about important shit like white genocide, white women whoring themselves to niggers, or dealing with Jews...It's all pointless noise.

muh dick thread

Agree.
t. Afro-Russian

Or you could not be a fucking bitch and listen to some “everybody” music like RATM. Or you could listen to ghetto boys and not be a bitch ass nigger, or listen to pantera and not be a bitch ass white person. Your choice. Last I checked, “happiness” was a BITCH ass song fronted by a sellout bitch ass nigger. Your post is irrelevant.

>RATM
leftist drivel

Mad tv made a good point about how rappers are kinda gay
>bunch of guys writing poems
>talking about love for their homies
>sagging pants
>making dudes their bitches
>obsessed with style and jewelry

But with the intention of speaking for everybody. Not this achy break heart my nigga bullshit

pic related, shirt and ugly

This

Have you heard swans?

>black
>man
methinks you mean half-monkey-things with less respect that silverback gorillas. do /they/ even really make music though? I thought it was the joos who wrote the lyrics anyway. just another monkey parotting actions for a nanner IMHO.

>white bois
>weak ass musics
hold up a minute. you have heard of Tool, right user?
Or can you only get the latest joo-wop music on your (((spotify)))??

youtube.com/watch?v=yCXrgASzf50

>get rich selling drugs and selling shit music to millions of dumb poor niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc
sit down negro