I want to talk about the Rothchild family. What do you know?

I want to talk about the Rothchild family. What do you know?

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you know every single conspiracy theory you've EVER heard? Even the one you're thinking about right now?

they either orchestrated it, funded it, or manipulated someone else to do it for them.

they are literally (((them))).

Are you being sarcastic? I learned that they own over 40% of the world's total wealth. They're the owners pretty much.

>They're the owners pretty much.

Innocent boy.

Paris Hilton's younger sister Nicky Hilton just married one of them meaning a deal has most likely been struck between empires

I know nothing and do not want to know anything about them other than to ascertain how much lead it takes to kill them

>Influential old money faggots
>in league with Satan

Hard working business people that /pol is just jealous of their success.

>implying Hilton is an empire

In short, no one really has "money" per say.. its more like IOU's. You see, the only real money belongs to the Rothchilds

Inter-dimensional soul-sucking liberal-pedophile vampires

This, their family cares about having the most money and works hard to have the most, existentially this says nothing about their sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, for all anyone knows they could be miserable

It's about connections not current net-worth. Long before Paris was famous both of her aunts, Kyle and Kim Richards, were well known child actors for Disney. Kim Richards actually briefly dated Trump in the 80's. Both aunts are currently on real housewives and are good friends with Andy Cohen.

The Rothschilds, on has to admire their zeal. Quite a prominent banking family, probably the most ambitious and prolific at the time. Revolutionized the world of banking really, lending cross-banks with all the family owned operations in the biggest European cities.

They probably coined the term "information is power". When Napoleon lost the war, the Rothschilds messengers were the fastest, and brought news before any officials, allowing Rothschild to pretend that France won, selling off his bonds, watch the mass selloff panic and then buy back England for peanuts before the news was even known.

True, there are uninfluential assholes richer than even Trump probably.

renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/

This thread isn't gonna last long

Fucking anti semetic scum bag. Fuck you ya fuckin piece of shit. I'm a 57 year old truck driver with more life experience than all you lousy fucking youngins combined. You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about! You are evil, miserable, maniacal scum bag pieces of fucking shit. The Jews didn't do 9/11 that was al quada and terrorists you fucking scum bag bozo fuck. I married a woman who happens to be Jewish and she is the most real woman I have ever met. According to you fucking scum bags the world would be a better place if she was dead. Fuck you scum bags and your wild conspiracy bull shit theories. Fuckers.

They're kikes

I am sorry to say but they just don't make them like they used to! All I know is that few prefer to delay thinvs because they rather just have a good time, hope those with tasks to do and that worked hard live to see thinvs through given that the noobs just are not so enthusiastic!

They are responsible for securing Israel

They are evil (((white))) slave traders, owners

kill yourself chaim.

A little bird once gave me the email addresses of nearly the whole extended Rothschild family.
I emailed them all and told them they were touchable and that we know where they all live and how they conduct their daily lives.
Also told them their reign of power is over.

I also had a little bird give me the active directories of FOX, CNN, and MSNBC and I sent all of them all a bunch of similar emails.

I only got a like 4 email responses from emailing several thousand upper level international bankers and media/news employees/reporters.
An embedded reporter in Iraq actually had a conversation with me and assured me he was not part of the false propaganda of the wars.

Not too bright are ya?
Get back to FOX News, it misses you.
Israeli spooks did 9/11. duh...

They're fake Jews. Synagogue of Satan.

>reign of power
>Rothschilds

You fell for the mariskovka.