AYO FUCK YOUR BUBBLE WHITEY

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

huzlers.com/bitcoin-scam-man-arrested-after-making-over-1-million-selling-chuck-e-cheese-tokens-as-bitcoins/
archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/1996/04/15/211503/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U
realfloridajewishdirectory.com/copy-of-jewish-life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WUZ

KRYPTO

Vice is so nigger tier now its funny. Those globalist kikes really did a number on the content and trying to ride the brand.

feels bad man

NIGGAS

Well if you hadn't sold off yet...
Here's your sign

bitcoin is a black invention.

Whenever I see Always Sunny reruns on Viceland I have to remind myself not to bother because all their ads give me cancer.

>wh*te cucks spend and lose increible amounts in virtual money
>somehow the superior race
roflmao

When blacks find out about an investment it’s time to bail. I’ll tell you why. In 1929, John F Kennedy, Sr. was getting his shoes shined on Wall St and he heard all the black shoe shiners talking about what stocks they were buying. In a panic, he ran across the street and sold all his stocks, and as a result he completely dodged the stock market crash. Moral of the story is always do the opposite of what young black guys are doing when it comes to investing.

I dont believe that.

Kanye West is Satoshi Nakamoto

Well fuck you too.

>John F Kennedy, Sr.

My dad told me the story when he heard all the black guys at his gym talking about buying bitcoin like 3 weeks ago lmao

?

bitcoin is a shitcoin

this, when I heard all the niggers talking about TRX and XRP I dumped them after a 10x. it was all niggers getting scammed by bitconnect too

That isn't his name, meme flag dipshit.

why would black people buy stocks if they can buy drugs and alcohol?

that's from a satire website

huzlers.com/bitcoin-scam-man-arrested-after-making-over-1-million-selling-chuck-e-cheese-tokens-as-bitcoins/

AH YO HOL UP!

>underpays transaction fee

YOU BE SAIN

>doesn't use reputable escrow service

WE IS DIGITS!

>bitcoins stolen

Have you ever heard of The Booming Gay Nightclub scene in Prague?

Fuck I meant Joe Kennedy Sr

Damn this nigger knows how to use google!

archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/1996/04/15/211503/index.htm

I feel the same way about intervention on that channel. Fuck dude I hate them but I love that show.

The moneys not in the shitcoins. The real play here is blockchain innovation. Invest in BLOK and BLCN not memecoins.

inb4 he denies shoe shine boys were black

Gonna need a source to that story, but otherwise it makes perfect sense. When blacks start buying it's time to sell off.

kek

That's actually fucking great - let all the niggers buy in when the price is high and then profit from their losses.

Once the stock is well known there's far less possibility for growth, so a crash becomes inevitable.

>Niggers into Crypto.

Its all white and Asian men FFS. Blacks don't even understand fiat, how the fuck could they understand crypto.

They understand the "10000% gains", it's relatively easy for a nigger who thinks he's smarter than he is to buy crypto. Compare that to getting on the stock market or physical investments. This is primarily why crypto is a massive bubbled, just a shit ton of stupid money all bouncing off each other whilst the smart money waits to crash the whole thing.

Mate there's a huge thread on plebbit calling out bit coin scammers and guess what color most of theme are. Black.

Granted these crypto coons can't computer and ICO but they're everywhere.

I honestly think this is a tool for civil unrest. Wait until enough people buy in, crash it, and watch the riots and civil war

ey nigga we finna get rich n shiiiiit

youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U

i love seeing John Cena threatening to beat up racist white pigs like you. If you don't love having smelly, roving apparitions speaking urdu in your neighborhood then you're not a real American, bro.

WE BLOCKCHAIN NOW

i think you could stump 90% of black people on basic math problems simply by introducing the concept of negative numbers

Well you know who else lives in large numbers in Miami
realfloridajewishdirectory.com/copy-of-jewish-life

This is extremely coincidental. Some black customer came into my workplace, and bought $500 worth of steam cards. He explained to me that he is trying to "Cash it out". He said coinbase is doing some thing, but I couldn't understand him through his mumbling. I guess this is a sign.

maybe these sub 70 IQ niggers figured out that it is easier to launder drug/pimp money through cryptocurrency.

I'm fine with Niggers getting in on the bit coin craze. Anything that disrupts the federal reserve.

kek, read that in tyrones voice