Is anyone trying harder to cement their 2020 run?

Is anyone trying harder to cement their 2020 run?

Booker is gay and won't come out because of the black backlash.

He looked like a lunatic.

I hope he does run.

Hasn't accomplished anything

Neither did Hillary. I'm still waiting for a concrete answer for what her accomplishments are other than being married to a president and getting elected for being married to a president.

indeed

It kind of backfired on him because people started pointing out that he was raging like a lunatic against a woman just sitting there. That doesn't go over well when you're a virtue-signaling shitlib.

Implying it's not her turn. Third time is the charm.

checked

I'm sorry but nobody's beating Bernie Sanders

Pocahontas Warren is trying pretty hard

All that bullshit made him look like a moron.

Except his local morgue.

fucking light skinned nigga

>I'm still waiting for a concrete answer for what her accomplishments are other than being married to a president and getting elected for being married to a president.

Oh cmon you really don't think she was the spider in the web during Bill's presidency? Why do you think Bill was always so fucking calm compared to other presidents? He never had to do jack shit and could concentrate on getting blown in the oval office.

Hillary just couldn't deal with the public not wanting the third term of Hillary Clinton when she had to put her face on it. It's like Remington Steele.

True if big.

4th time i heard this in the last month, wonder if real.

So many of the pedo elite have their shit sanpakued senpai. Big time.

I thank Christ everyday that's not my president

Most popular politician in the country. Bernie Sanders can win the presidency as an Independent.

If Bernie runs, Bernie wins. If he doesn't run expect progressives to primary the living hell out of Corey Booker and Kamela Harris

You're referring to Spin Diesel?

I wouldn't worry about it.

she fills up pissbags super quick.

>tfw I have sanpaku eyes
Though mine are more similar to Kennedy's in the sense that it's below the iris where the white shows.

Crying Cory

Quote me on this.
Sanders will never. And I mean never. Win in a national contest. Even after it was obvious that the party was undermining him he refused to fight. Hell he capitulated and kissed the ring. He is a hack politician with no achievements to his name after decades in the capitol.

But more than that, he's a commie. And commies only win when nobody else shows up to play.

The Democrats will never take Bernie since he's not part of the inner circle

>Can win as an independent
That's the same thing they said about Ross Perot

Spin Diesel though

This guy is a pussy

>black backlash.
You could just combine these into the word "blacklash." I think it has a nice ring to it.
Yeah Booker makes me say "neoliberal" while spitting, he's a real asshole.

Booker and Kristjen Nielsen prob had cocktails together later that night at some wine party. It's all fake theater. Corey and Kristjen both personify donor controlled globalist open-border pushing SWAMP

checked

pretty much this. the DNC and Leftist Super PACs and mega donors are not going to let Bernie Sanders (or some other unapproved candidate)
run as a Democrat (or an independent) and split the energy and the Dem voter base in half like 2016.

This. Down low.

Seriously it has been know/talked about for almost a decade now. But then again Barry was known to suck cock in the bath houses of Chicago and was even locally nicknamed Bathouse Barry.

Not a chance in a general. People are stupid but they will know he is full of unicorn farts and spackle.

>And then Cory told us about the time he got to motor boat Oprah Winfrey

Down low nigger confirmed

deviants make the most noise.