This is why I'm a feminist and why women should rule the world

At least they have the kind of compassion that lets them look past biological impulses. Isn't that the leadership we need ITW (in this world)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BJRdBX7m5v4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's going to be nice to him, and have him drive her around all night.

>W-where are we going?
>Oh just a little bit farther
>[Muffled rap music in the distance]
>Ok, you can let me out here
>Tyrone comes out
>Ayyo boy, thanks for preppin this bitch....imma pop that pussy skeet skeet
>Don't worry user, I might let you watch next time.

would suck on her toes

>implying she's not taking that BBC behind his back

lol

>Don't worry user, I might let you watch next time.
Really? Do ya mean it? Will you even unlock this chastity cage and let me fap to it?

>imma pop that pussy skeet skeet

>no hoverhand
the fucking madMAN

This fat boi has a giant, fat dick and he's gonna be fucking that teen stacie all damn night.

>be shy quiet sperg
>be 6ft 5 inches tall
>have large genitalia
>have car and wealth
>drive to girls house with flowers
>girls life is set without trying
>take picture to virtue signal on social media
>profit

Fugg I miss high school girls

HAHAHAAAA

I just spit my soup out

Seconded.

Did he force her out of the house without shoes?

he prob got a monsta dong lmao

>Europeans needlessly inserting their cuck fantasies into a thread.
Sounds about right.

What a sad thing to behold.

every valentine's day I send a large bouquet of roses to myself. Its nice bringing it to school, because everybody verbally admits they wish they had my "relationship", but in reality it is a facade.

10/10

>ITW (in this world)
I'd kill you if it wasn't illegal.

>she didn't consent

>ancap
>rule the world
what world?

Shut up you stupid shill nigger, the memos are about to be released and we will give your filth the war youve been begging for. Ive relished the fact that we can take you deep state fucks down once and for all and usher in a new era.

>man asking women out and giving her roses on first date.
When women like you they ask you out and you get presents.

I'm confused, I thought feminists want equality not "to be treated the way a lady should be treated."

Thae the great thing about high school girls, you get older but they stay the same age.

#ReleaseTheMemo
HAPPENING: OBAMA, FBI AND DOJ ARE FUCKED
#FusionCollusion 19th and Happening
happening: TWITTER SUSPENDED THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE

at least he didn't hover-hand. He's got a chance now

kek

#makeherday

LEL never forget
youtu.be/BJRdBX7m5v4

Looks like a young Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider.

that image gets me hard as shit holy crap thats beautiful

Things that never happened: the picture.

virtue signaling

She's literally wearing nothing but underwear in the middle of a street.

They're all going to laugh at you

I'm impressed, Austria. You've got American nignog-speak down perfectly.

I wish i was this clever. I am however this sad.

Looks like a pretty sweet, down-to-earth southern girl.

A feminist would never have said yes. A feminist would have scolded him for not respecting xer's pronouns when he asked.

This chick most likely did this so people think she's righteous

Another parallel Ive found after reading Mein Kampf

So many disingenuous people make a fad out of being charitable

>implying she wasn't just friendzoning him for internet points

She paraded him around to show how nice she was and wanted to be friends with him. Women are fucking stupid and seriously think men want to be friends with them.

KEK

Does he actually have a nice car though?

>no overhand

He’s totally going to rape her

>hoverhand

Fix’d

This the girls always were the ones to ask me out not me

LOL BRUH

I don't think anyone was claiming she had any interest in being more than friends. Doesn't mean they can't go to a dance and have a good time.

Maybe the guy didn't either. Might have just wanted to go to his homecoming dance with someone and have some fun.

The girl definitely didn't have to say yes, she could have very easily just blown him off.

>redditspacing
>whiteknighting
>she was doing him a favor

Fuck off, she was doing it for internet points you fucking queer.

What makes you think feminism did this? Maybe she is just being nice.

There was probably a rumor on how he had a big dick at school and she knew so she couldn´t say no

Just more proof that women are discouraged from saying 'no', and find it very difficult to stick up for themselves and demand what they want. Toxic masculinity makes ugly fat boys think they deserve any woman they want, and it's the height of rudeness to deny them. Young women, sadly, are indoctrinated into this culture and are rarely taught when and how to reject unwanted male advances.

Thus the only solution is to ban male advances of any kind, since we can never be sure if a woman means 'yes' when she says it.

accurate

kek

ayo skeet skeet

you judge an entire group because of one person?

OP isn't a feminist.
OP is a cuck, and is for reals.

>shy
>roses
>asking out a 10
>m'lady

I'm 115% sure there's a horrible side to this story that only he knows about

>Women
>Impulse control
Yeah, nah

Maybe he can buy her some shoes.

that sounds hot

>You really think I should sign up to be homecoming king?
>Ok, but I won't win!
>OHMYGOD I WON
>bucket of pigs blood.jpg
>everyone dies

You say women like this happens alot. There's a reason this is being shown. Clearly not very common. Propaganda is too propaganda-ie

Underrated

i doubt he fucked her

she probably fucked chad while she was at homecoming with that beta

ITS AMAzing how well u mimic niggers, nigger

Arnold Schwarzenigger you fucking madman

>I hope Chad sees how nice and understanding I am

>Imagine that guy is a manlet

""Police! Help! Restraining Order!"

>barefoot on the street

fuckin DUMPED.

You da real MVP.

Read Ayn Rand. She completely BTFOs virtue signalling faggots
>inb4 jew

Why was this even funny? Sup Forums is full of closet cucks

>Desperate Dan
Mein neger

He looks like babe ruth

Also, this will be a just friends kind of date.

They actually kind of look like brother and sister. Any sauce on the caption?

I've been having a really shitty night but this made me laugh a lot

Thanks so much user.

>compassion that lets them look past biological impulses
this is exactly why women should never be in charge of anything

Him "will you go to the dance with me?"
Her "lol no"
Him " but I'm a nice guy"
Her "so what"
Him "I'll pay you"
Her "ok fine but my boyfriend Jamal gets to ride in back with me"

>Gonna hack the sexdroids.
Silly bitches dint realise the program wus to kill.
.lul.

im a 30 khv. How do I get girls?

best

Naw that dude manned up and was rewarded for it. I hope he learned from that and found some confidence.

I know a lot of you losers will post about how white girls are all super sluts for black cock, but over the weekend I met a girl who literally was saying to her friend that she's vaginally racist against blacks. As in she doesn't mind them, as long as they aren't in her pussy.
She was pretty hot too

It's because white girls don't actually like black guys. I've only seen fatties and white trash with black guys outside of cherry-picked images on Sup Forums. And even most fatties and white trash stay away from blacks.

ayo skeet skeet

just b urself

This is the equivalent of a person taking a person with down syndrome to prom. Her boyfriend is black.

I was exactly like the kid in the OP for several years; it's true that quiet, ugly, fat kids probably treat girls the best, likely because they know they don't have a whole lot of shots.

It's sad because in the last year I've lost a shit ton of weight and between my own businesses and crypto, I'm a lot more attractive but now girls see me as any other douchebag flexing their parents money(mind you I'm a freshman in college).

what do I do, Sup Forums? I just want to treat her well but they all just want a quick fuck or for me to buy them a purse

What businesses?

nobody cares OP. feminist are incapable of basic tasks and have proven hem selves to be to selfish for leadership roles in the government

basically women know they need a man to pay bills by the time they are 30 but the roasties cant get a man to put a ring on their finger. this kills all feminist support. young women are now conservatives in many cases and while they may lie when the go to the voting booth men will notice if they talk any liberal shit

[spoiler]tit and ass baby tits and ass[/spoiler]

>He's like 8 inches taller than her
I love how people spin these relationships into women being deep and not caring about looks when really she's probably shallow AF and just likes him because he's tall

How the fuck do you get to be 30 goddamn years old and never have hugged a female?

I could go start up a chat with a fucking waitress at applebees and she'd willingly give me a hug before I left. You just gotta be funny and a bit sly.

It's seriously not rocket science. You don't even ask for the hug. You say "it's been great seeing you!" and go straight in for it.

A hug isn't even sexual ffs. How are you unable to pull one off?

Three subscription sites, a website that provides free graphics in exchange for your email(from which I sell the list), social media management, website design, Amazon FBA, two iOS apps(no android apps bc I suck at java), daytrading crypto, social media influencing, and three Wordpress themes on envato. Im also working on a subscription-based site that sells courses to teach kids my age to start businesses for cheap.

So yeah, really just a nerd who suddenly made enough money to pay for college and a 996 turbo, and started working out.

>lets them look past biological impulses
*breathes in*
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH