Fans are furious after Tarte unveiled its new foundations that cater almost entirely to white people

Chances are, many of you don't know much about makeup.

Tarte is a makeup company. They released makeup that caters mainly for white people. SJWs hate this.

I find this amusing on several levels. A successful private company has made a product to make money, and part of that strategy was not to cater for as many blacks. Is it because they make up maybe 15% of the population? Is it because in the past products that cater for these people don't make economic sense to keep making?

No - obviously it's because racism.

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnmPfrC08Uk
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/skottlossningar-mot-tva-lagenheter-i-malmo
youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not to mention a lot of make up companies sell to Asians. Like a lot.
So there's a good reason to focus on light skin tones

Nobody thinks it's "because racism"

People are just pointing out there is a problem.

In fact Tarte is owned by a Japanese company. They sell to whites and Asians all over the world

How is it a problem

....It's a problem that a company chooses what audience they want their product to cater to....?

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

sjws love their makeup... it's strange to me, because growing up, the hippie girls i knew never wore any, (rightly) thought of it as shallow consumer bullshit

but man, you never see an sjw without at least a couple layers of foundation, "chola" inspired eyebrows (cultural appropriation much?), lipstick and usually lipliner.

>This person made something that is useful for that person
Wow, what a problem.

These stupid bitches all go off about a type of makeup not being black enough when there are fucking brands out there for that. Capitalism let's you pick and choose, if you don't like it, who gives a flying fuck! Buy something else!

All niggers need to fucking DIE

Why don’t BLack people make their own damn makeup? Where do they get off demanding white people (who invented everything) cater to their needs?

“Whitey be so raysis cause he won’t make makeup especially catered to my black ass”

Women apply that shit on their face to make their skin look fairer, pic related, even famous black women try and whiten themselves lmao

>A private business caters only to paying customers.

WOW

Source?

The problem is their entitlement attitude.

Post your feet.

Makeup is also really easy to steal, since it's so small.

I worked at walmart for a short bit, and we had so much shrink (theft) of makeup it was crazy. I'd wager wypipo are more likely to pay for the makeup instead of steal it as well

Just more dishonest media focusing on a few nutjobs to start a fight probably.

Your pic made me think this was about diversity in band-aids.

Do they make brown band-aids to sell in Africa or India?

I have trouble finding foundation or power that is light enough for me. Seriously, I'm like a shade darker than baby powder in the winter.

black people dont need makeup because they age gracefully compared to whites.

this is science known fact.

It is a problem that niggers are so lazy and entitled that in spite of 100 thousands years of having brown skin, not a fuckin one has bothered to make their own makeup for their own skin.
Dammit shit like this makes me hate niggers.

Loads of makeup indicate self-loathing. See it as a mask and they wish to hide their true face.

>Blacks make up 12% of the US population
>About 12% of the skin tones offered are for blacks

How is this disproportionate?

I haven't seen this anywhere online and I've done some digging. There was a post on rebbit 3 years ago about Tarte unveiling some line that only had 1 "black" color. What controversy are you talking about?

tits or gtfo

also you're a racist, nobody cares about your white people first world problems racist

dark skin women paint their faces to look lighter. beyonce, halle berry etc

Well then why make any dark shades of makeup, if they were not going to cater to them... It would be more just a case of half measure than a preference. Kim Kardashian's makeup is pretty much just made for black people, no one is crying about that, so you got no idea.

kek

Whites make up more than 0% of the population, therefore, there is a problem

search 'Tarte' on google news

it's not a problem at all. They don't give a shit about the company; it's literally like complaining something from Japan is in Japanese because they're racist.

Yeah; if I used shampoo designed for black hair it would fuck up my free flowing locks.

what's the problem?

Are you athuming my gendther?

Also I'm an albino from Ethiopia. My fine bone structure makes me look European but I'm as black as Shaun King.

FACT

Makeup is poison. Literally poison you put on your skin

That makes it even better, poast breasteses

I like Tarte desu
Their blushes are really good, but their foundation is too much for how long it lasts
Regardless, niggers want their own wide selection of foundation colors but
a) they have virtually 0% buying power when it comes to higher-end makeup, so why would Tarte make a supply for almost no demand
b) any sheboon that finds her way into a Sephora is just going to steal the shit anyway
Also take heart, and know that the palest shades have been consistently selling out at all the makeup stores in my city. It took me two days to find a foundation that matched me last week. Meanwhile, the darkest colors were overflowing.
>tldr niggers and spics chimp out when you don't have shit colored makeup but then don't buy it anyway

>cater to your target audience
Remain successful but be called racist.
>cater to virtue signalling faggots
Nobody buys your product.

At the very least one clear driving focus is to destroy capitalism.

Black people steal makeup at rates higher than you could even think possible
White makeup artists are afraid to say anything so they don't make national news for being "racist"
On the bright side, if you sell makeup in an area with a nigger population above 30%, you're already redpilled
>t. best friend does makeup

Are you a woman or a fag?

including blacks in your business plan in any way is a bad idea. Do not include blacks. Don't try to accommodate, provide a good or service for, or give consideration to black people. There's nothing to be gained, and everything to lose.

This, the only blacks you can hope to make money off are the ones who want to be white, and mimic white patterns as best they can

Problem being...?

>Fans are furious after Tarte unveiled its new foundations
>Fans

Damned if you don't, damned if you do. One would think that you can never please niggers, no matter what you do.

You'd think if there was actually a problem either a series of individuals or companies would step in to fill the gap and start making money but then again logic reasoning skills are beyond sjws, it's the most basic-bitch thinking process
>see something
>don't think it through, call it racist and kick up a stink
>ruin a few lives/companies in the process as they try to cater to you but turns out it wasn't being done for many feasible reasons
>move on to the next

lol they just don't want all their makeup stolen from walmarts

tart is expensive
u find more dark colors at the drug store
its prob actually a market driven thing

I hope a fag cuz women shouldn't shit talk like men.

blacks steal everything at higher rates lad

so there's makeup made for niggers, what's the problem with what other companies are doing?

Bless you for not starting this post with "Femanon here".

I dont get it

Woohoo FFXI Mithras!

Well, they actually want their makeup to be purchased, not stolen.

>Dammit shit like this makes me hate niggers.
Shit race that destroys societies on all levels
This is where you draw the line?

B-but black don't crack.

How fucking else do you think we blend in to shit post here without being noticed, faggot

look for white teatrical make up and mix a little bit of it with the foundation. Is a pain in the ass but is better than nothing.

same here, buy the tarte concealer. it works great.

They cater to whites because whites are fucking pale demons. Not to mention ugly. More ugly inside than on the outside. all the white woman is good for is sex.

This is like finding out girls poop.

>implying women don't shit talk even more than men

Current eyebrow fashion is not Chola. Different

Niggers have skin-whitening companies, hair straightening companies, check-cashing companies etc. that cater to them. White people can have a make up company. No one wants to make jars of stuff that look like someone took a shit in them.

All my bandaids are My Little Pony.
They don't match my cutie mark.
>dats racist

They live among us!
Beware!

you guys love us don't lie
youtube.com/watch?v=FnmPfrC08Uk

Where can I meet redpilled girls

Join your local skinheads.

Dated a girl whose family was into that, didn't really associate, those types are loons

You don't apply foundation like paint. You put on a splotch and blend it in until it evenly coats your skin. Even if your skin color is different, the blending makes it match.

I'm a straight male who's never used makeup and even I know this.

Not watching that
I'm happy to know women are taking part
Though I don't want to know the gender of anons because it detracts from everything

get over it, phagot

I own a small company that makes face wash and face cream for white women. All of our pictures are pf young whote women.

THE FIRST THING wveryone comments on is "why are all the women white?".

I have to explain time and time again to everyone that black women do NOT use our products. They have told me that its not oily enough for their ashy skin.

So now its rayciss because all of our customers over 3 years are white.

Fuck that shit.

nah i know i never tell i'm a girl on here. i know thet's not appreciated lol.
how can i not take part when sweden is turning crime ridden shithole?

You usually don't see white/asian/native women coming after black business, so why don't be content and supportive of black companies? Why beg other companies to cater to them?

What's your website?

If I was a chick, I'd buy your shit. Don't give into political correctness.

Better than Detroit Michigan... for now
Step yer game up

White woman here. Why can't you just mix the colors to get the desired tone? All women who wear makeup know this trick. This is crybaby, attention-seeking bullshit. I'm sure the company knows their target customer. Go down to a wig shop and they have a whole line made specifically for African Americans.

Is it really better tho? We see news like this EVERY day now.
"Shots against two apartments in Malmö"
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/skottlossningar-mot-tva-lagenheter-i-malmo

Maybe it's slightly better than Detroit but the gangs get inspired by American "nigger" culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=v_1vUC11Ccg

So if i just manufactured golfing polo shirts and loafers, im racist because i dont make snapbacks and saggy jeans?

Fuck off hamplanet.

They are probably just mad they can't steal it.

Gross.

This is like getting mad at hair weave companies for not making blonde weaves...do they do that?

>search google
>third page down
>fair enough black people white people are still evil

I'm guessing this is more "getting offended on behalf of minorities" BS. Most of the people I've seen bitching about this are upper class white women. As usual, the people they're demanding representation for don't buy the product (just like with comics and all the other shit they've had tantrums about).

This x100. Just type faggot at the end of every sentence and they’re none the wiser.

Kek, didn't know they had adopted nigger culture so strongly
Jihadi gangsters might be worse than run of the mill pavement apes like we have

You have no idea. It's a mix of the regular sharia mentality, they don't believe in Swedish law. And then they have this nignog music and culture.
Did you hear about the "death squads"?

>problem

-atic.

We are familiar with your coded creep-words, faggot.

It help's that most of Sup Forums is made up of autists with no experience talking to women

make up should be banned

Bad picture that white girl has dyed hair and that guy most likely as well.

But it's still not cultural appropriation since they are white.

This is exactly why they're pissed off.

i hope they make a redskin shade. honestly, anything to make injuns attractive, please

thats a hairy arm
a mans arm
is this just a troll, or some sort of financially motivated opportunistic venture?

Hasn't been too much new info coming out of Sweden lately
Death squads?
So do they not remain concentrated like US niggers? We have Good side & Bad sides of town. Generally you can avoid niggerdom by staying out of their parts