Should I go visit a concentration camp pol?

Going backpacking to Poland this year, and I’m tempted to visit a gas chamber. Maybe that’ll finally bluepill me back to being a normie, and stop holding this impotent rage against the heebs all the time.

the "being offended" industry needs trolls to thrive

>visit a gas chamber
Then you'll need to go to Auschwitz II and see the two t-shaped buildings at the intersections of the main roads. Pic related is the blueprints for the gash chamber.

Fucking anti semetic scum bag. Fuck you ya fuckin piece of shit. I'm a 57 year old truck driver with more life experience than all you lousy fucking youngins combined. You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about! You are evil, miserable, maniacal scum bag pieces of fucking shit. The Jews didn't do 9/11 that was al quada and terrorists you fucking scum bag bozo fuck. I married a woman who happens to be Jewish and she is the most real woman I have ever met. According to you fucking scum bags the world would be a better place if she was dead. Fuck you scum bags and your wild conspiracy bull shit theories. Fuckers.

>Jews turn on the gas
>It all leaks out the wooden doors

t. pic related

Were you there? How was it?

lol I’m tryin to rehabilitate my “anti-semitism”, go choke on another burger

One person from a group is good, so all those people from said group must be good too. Looks like 57 years hasnt taught you to critically think my experienced truckie

Where on earth did you come from

>> I'm a 57 year old
>> 57 year old
>> 57

Is this G8 B8? And You haven't learned shit from those 57. Stop gettting so easily triggered, snowflake. Fuck off old faggot.
Also your kikess cucks, probably.

No I haven't been. But I've watched guided tour videos and unguided roaming vids. I recommend unguided unless you want to record what the guide says to deconstruct it later.
Pic related is Auschwitz II. The laundry facilities are circled. They are the gas chambers.

Forgot pic

survivors? 73 years+? Who's alive?

Larping as a boomer is probably the easiest way to bait these days, good job lad.

Well pic related is a 4th Generation Holocaust Survivor™

Totally hypocritical when they talk about “any sense of morality“ ...

I mean PLEEEEEEAASSSE ... !!
Dont make me laugh my foreskin off ...

I enjoy this pasta

Polaks are weirdos, just like niggas.
Dance of joy is OK, but why ugly naked?

You must be new here.

is it true what they say about truck stops and gay ass-sex?

funny, but the irony is that they would've been gassed for being degenerates

It’s a reference to the naked victims of the original gassing. The actors having fun is supposed to suggest we should be afraid of those same gas chambers anymore.

(So they tell themselves

See if you can get them to show you room with the electric floor for zapping the 6 gorillion. Try to get pictures of the jerk off machines they used to extract sperm from the prisoners for experiments. Maybe lay a wreathe for all those masturbated to death during the shoah.

Ask about the Ovitz family, 12 went in and surprisingly 12 came back out at the end of the war.

lol

I never got to do experimental nekkid stuff in college and I feel like I missed my window

They should have locked them in and gassed them for shits and giggles

Where can one purchase such artwork

reviving the glory days

Why did they build all that housing if they were just going to bring them to the gas chamber. Were they worried they would die a painful death from exposure before they could be peacefully snuffed by the gas?

poast the rest of it

That's how it was at first. The Holocoaster™ would tilt and dump them into a burning oven, but they kept holding their breaths and surviving! So the Not Sees decided to put them at ease with nice houses to trick them into inhaling in the chambers.

You need really small gas chambers for those fuckers.

HOW DARE YOU TRIVIALIZE OUR LIE GOY!!!

>> more life experience
>> not enough to question even the most basic of illogical lies

Auschwitz II (ie Birkenau) was built in 1941 to handle overflow from Auschwitz I, the gas chambers weren't added until a year later. It was a combination labor/extermination camp. When the Ghettos in the cities were being liquidated after the 1942 order, they would ship the Jews to Auschwitz II, sometimes take a few able bodied ones into the camp proper ('selection'), but most would never see much of the camp as they would go straight into the gas chambers.

>Talks about logic
>Millions of Jews being fit into 5 camps is logical

Are you sure those are gas chambers? They look more like Tetris™ pieces to me. Not gonna lie though I prefer Dr. Mario

Nothing better than seeing Jews choke on their own poison.

>gas chamber
fake news

Are you retarded? I was saying that fitting millions of jews in 5 camps is illogical

Their heads were below the gas

Not dead, just away from us. And we want her kin to quit fucking everyone over. Pretty simple

so what's your argument? Nazi records show millions of Jews being sent to these camps, meaning they were killed over time to make room - the only counter argument made by deniers is that the Nazis actually resettled the Jews somewhere far away like they promised, but there's absolutely zero evidence for this after all this time. Occam's Razor = they died.

Wont work I've tried it. You will just sit there and laugh about the supposed (((killings))) while spending most of your power from redpilling other people and correcting a lot of the nonsense that they spill forth.

Who hired the artists? Can't wait to be right again.

fwiw I went to Dachau in the 90's cause I'm old, thinking it would be some very moving experience, people I was with took photos of themselves in the showers laughing and joking and jumped in the bunk beds etc, alas it was the era of film so i have no evidence but If I'm honest the obvious reconstruction of everything, nothing looked 50 years old, the slanted hyperbolic "facts" in the museum etc It left an impression on me, but not in the way you'd think

Too cute for genocide

If I don’t overcome with guilt I’ll probably do that, and since I’m not white I might even get away with it

desu these things here are better then the guided tours to instill the desired effect imo.
All over the cities, just the names of jews, political opponents and what not, embedded into the streets were they once lifed and were you life now.
Is less theadralic then numbergames or going on about some particular cruelty. Just shows you that the state had the power to grab people from their beds and you walk were they walked and probably shouldnt support such a setup again.

Holocaust tour is probably underwhelming today if you already are desensitised and dont like jews.

What about the Warsaw Uprising Museum?

based degenerate nudists

the thing is, water and gas can be put through the same piping

so in effect they could really be just showers

i'd also look to see if the 'gas tanks' were as old as the shower piping

All why the gas for isn't airtight

>I’m tempted to visit a gas chamber.
Sure. Take pics of the LARP and post em.

I love this pic. Takes me back. But what I like the most is the dude on the right looks just like a friend of mine who was obsessed with norwegian death metal, and loved Mezzo Mix, which ironically can only be found in germany I believe.

My thoughts exactly.

welcome to Sup Forums nigger .

wifey would make a nice lampshade

?The Holocaust is a Jewish troll you're actually a pinhead if you believe it happened

I'm a polish jew, my family was supposedly on the records as being gassed at Sobibor. Yet they all fled to the US before the war.