I feel like shit and I've got to rant to someone. I'm this close to being fucking black pilled...

I feel like shit and I've got to rant to someone. I'm this close to being fucking black pilled. I don't even give a shit anymore.
I want pussy. I'm obsessed with pussy BUT I NEVER GET ANY PUSSY. Why did Good God give me this extreme desire for pussy but no way to get what I want. WHY MUST I LIVE IN SUFFERING. And I have a flu and feel like shit. Depressed anxious. My damn SSRI meds aren't numbing the pain like they used to. I feel I need an hourly morphine shot just to numb the pain of merely existing. Am I the only one so fucked? As a white male with a medium sized cock, above average IQ, over six feet and blue eyes, I should be the king of the world. I am the final boss that the feminist and Jews want to destroy, but I'm more likely to destroy myself.

I'm 26, I get no satisfaction from anything. Video games are starting to make me sick.

Everything feels so damn wrong. Is it the Jews and their tap water? Is it just modern living? Is it my mental genetics? Is it Gods punishment to me for wanting pussy and to be happy?

I was happy when Donald J got elected, that was a taste of happiness I feel, of worldly excitement. That died fast.

Admittedly it feels good to say all this shit to you niggers.

Black pill fucking general
Modern Life rant general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeDMnyQzS88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post selfie w timestamp if for real

It's your own fault for being a retard.

You can keep filling that hole but nothing will fill it but God.
Been there.

>My damn SSRI meds

There's your answer right fucking there dude. Purge your body of that shit, reconnect with nature, and then ditch vidya for better hobbies.

Unlike you I led a moral life. I didn't play video games or obsess over sex. I studied. Got my degree. Worked. And now I just want to kill myself. Fuck you faggot.

Damn it all to hell.
I'm just going to crawl under my blankets and watch let's plays on YouTube. Drowning out my suffering in the banality of it all.

What else is there?

You bastards expect me to get up and conquer the world?

I don't have the state of mind. How can one conquer the world when he doesn't feel he can conquer the world?
And what's the point of conquering the world if it doesn't make you feel good?

Damn this mind of mine.

Damn that sweaty hairy vajin will always be just out of my grasp.

>I feel like shit and I've got to rant to someone.
Call your mom.

brother, u need cannabis in your life

>obsessed with pussy
>closed to black pilled

kill yourself

Go to hookers.
Pull out a breivik
An hero
???
Profit

the universe will crush you to test your character, everyone falls. The ones who live happy lives are the ones with warrior spirits

Just go and fuck a prostitute or something if you want pussy that bad. Alternatively if you don't want to pay for it you can always try being yourself.

Damn it rains on the righteous and the unrighteous.

I give money to hobos. I bought the humble indie bundle and gave money for dwarf fortress. I'm not such a bad guy.

I'd rather be manlet, dicklet, hobgoblin with fully functioning dopamine and seretonin centers

Let me guess. Unemployed too? Man was made to work op you'll never get any satisfaction out of doing nothing with your life and time.

I would but I feel all the whores are gross especially in my area, California, where it's illegal. Also I don't want to deal with black people

You need a girlfriend good sir, do go get fucked

yarrrr

Mom is sick of hearing about it.

Baby steps, user.

And prostitutes. Or at least some strippers, which very likely will also be a prostitute.

And not to be too Joe Rogan-y, but have you ever tried a martial art? Its nice just to be around other people who want to improve themselves. You're part of a little clan. You train together, exchange stories, watch UFCs together. Is nice.

Then go to Las Vegas, that's pretty much next door right?

I tried that. Stuff makes me pretty anxious though.
I'm buying a shit load of other drugs to help. Kratom and kava help.

OP, volunteer. Learn to take joy in helping others.
Taking in tandem with exercise and education, It'll definitely help your depression.
Who knows, might even get you laid.

POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. DDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. DDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

>Its nice just to be around other people who want to improve themselves. You're part of a little clan. You train together, exchange stories, watch UFCs together. Is nice

This is the truth. Men used to form hunting parties and we still crave that kind of cameraderie on a primal level.

Y'all know it's not that easy to kill yourself or see a hooker... If it was only that easy...
But my mind prevents me. Thinks of how it would disappoint my mom or my girlfriend.
(My girlfriend gives me no pussy, but I also don't want to break up with her because she is entrenched into my life and I would hate myself)

I am a prisoner of my own morality.

Reminder that free will is a myth, and that every choice you make is set in stone before you reach it.

Not that it matters.

Here is your problem.

1. You are living below your achievement potential.
2. You are AWARE that you are living below your achievement potential, which implies...
3. You are capable of doing the things you, some would say, "obsess" over doing, but...
4. You don't know how.

Here is your solution.

1. Decide what you want.
2. Find someone who has what you want.
3. Do what they do.

Report back in six months.

That's where you're wrong. Accepting that fact frees you from anxiety, a sort of enlightend state.

a few hours away.

My conscious prevents me. That's the biggest thing.

If only I was a psychopath.

What the hell is the use of having such a strong guilt and responsibility mechanism in this fucked up world.

It makes it so hard to cut loose and have fun

Who gives a fuck your hand takes care of any needs you have. Unless you want companionship but in that case just get a dog.

Women ain't shit

go to a club in a place you have never been before where noone has met you . Get drunk and act a fool not like an autist but you know just say bullshit. Find pussy get laid

I haven't jerked off and cumed for like a week. I'm ready to start banging male cats in the ass I can't stand the mornings
Horniness.

No fap scares the hell out of me makes me so horny I get physically angry like roid rage.

> SSRI
There's your problem.

The solution is to go full cocoon mode. Quick the Jew pills and ride the tiger until the shacking stops.

Get a handle of Jim Beam if you have to. Listen to a Marcus Aurilious audiobook and pull shots. When you wake up a few days (a week) later, you should be fine.

Worried about work? If you are on the job go to Kaiser or John Muir and request outpatient treatment for chemical addiction. Lie and say it's methanphetamines. I did and got 3 months of 75% pay to sober up.

Prostitutes are super legal in Cali. Just hit the internet, you will not get caught.

After whoreing and drinking and listening Redpills, you will rise like Lazarus.

Start lifting wieghts. Visit /fit/. Punch shit.

If you are a pussy buy a gun. A semi or a shotgun. We have shitloads of nature. Blow the fuck out of stuff untill the anger subsides.

I fucking hate weed, but if your arteries feel like they are about to explode, go 420LMAO just to get over the hump.

Read the fucking bible. There is a reason prison convicts and Marines read that shit. It's not a meme..

Read Evola and lift heavy objects.

I want to make music, lift weights, and sleep with a harem of sexually open college girls.
I want to run and hike.
And enjoy nature.
I have anhedonia or something. I can never enjoy simple things.

I want to burn my enemies.
I want to howl at the Moon.
Have children.
Fight for survival.
Eat vag.

Feel the ecstacy of a fresh orgasm into a sexually Awakening college girl fulfilling both of our biological imperatives.

I go to church brother. I am close with God. I still feel unsettled.
Maybe my gf is getting between me and God.
Maybe God made me to be an angry dissatisfied fighter.
Maybe I'm just doomed

I hate to be the one to tell you this bro but "God" doesn't exist. Its just a meme.

Eat lots of raw onions. It's been proven to increase T and get pussy

nice blogpost faggot
>in all fields

I hated the Jew pill a year ago. But it saved me from suicide. It hit me like a refreshing zephyr, and freed me like magic from a world of endless suffering.

I wish I would have chosen a less addictive drug with less withdrawals though.

I want off the Jew pill. These fucking SSRIs. If I do need an anti depressant in the future, there are other options.

These meds have become a straight jacket for me and I need out.

Wait you have a Gf?

Wow dude..

im way better off than you and that's such a relief. read Musonius and Aurelius.

I can tell from your attitude you haven’t climbed enough mountains. Give that a try.

Underrated comment

I've heard all the arguments I'm still a believer. Anyways being an atheist faggot wouldn't improve my life none according to psychological statistics.

Where do you go to rant, bitch?

smoke it in your house, watch a movie. shouldnt feel too anxious if you just figure out no one cares when you are not in public.

essentially fpbp

Yeah, but she gives me no satisfaction.

What's your secret?

You don't just get up out of bed and go conquer the world. Improve one step at a time, make yourself better one task and one good habit per week, focus on it week by week.
You'll be on top of it in no time

No, you can still have a panic attack from cannabis-induced anxiety if you're alone. It's not helpful.

Can I cook it a little, at least at first?

just take the black pill, not caring is nice. A nihilistic lifestyle is the best lifestyle

Maybe I have been seeking immediate fixes too much. Maybe I just need to chill back and look at the long term.

Baby steps...
Maybe there is something to that.
One step at a time...

First I can load up the bong.
Then hit up some prostitutes.
Then read some Marcus A.

Hell I might even have an ok day after all of that.

>is a christcuck
>I'm close to being blackpilled
No you aren't, stay dumb

same user welcome to /sig/, feels good man
lift weights, exercise, find a purpose, start a garden, start a hobbie/trade, i personally i love to garden and work outside and i started beekeeping for a few years now and working on my master beekeeper certification in 2 years.
give your life meaning user, you were made to do more then go to work and pay bills.

You're a fucking animal, a dirty ape enslaved by his biology. Stop doing this to yourself. Many of the greatest men in the world went off on their own in search of self-enlightenment and survived without worshipping the pink jew.

Cast off the delusions that were implanted in you by a corrupt and decadent society. Reject the lies, search for the absolute truth.

Sounds like you have a drug problem you’re no reveling.go to
AA.

There are more varieties of people in Earth than the few dozens of cliche archetypes that hold a monopoly over your mind.

Why can't a man be a Christian and near ready to put their head in an oven?

If your an enlightened euphoric ass hole you should know moods are dependent on chemical reactions in the brain more so than ideology.

u newfag?

HAPPENING: Democrats Vote Against CHIP Funding Ahead of ‘Schumer Shutdown’
#RELEASETHEMEMO PT3
Paul Ryan's inbox is full, call your own house members.
#FusionCollusion 19th and Happening
happening: TWITTER SUSPENDED THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE

Thanks for all the advice Anons. I'm going to take notes and try to apply at least one thing from every post.
If that doesn't improve my life, probably nothing will, save divine Providence.

Once again,
Thanks

fuck your girlfriend or someone else will

Here's the explanation: there are too many males

It's expected that the majority of males would die hunting or in wars, so females specifically evolved for this scenario and want to be fighting over a small number of males. Instead it's an even match, and in some areas there are even more males than females by a large percentage

Furthermore, women's empowerment has resulted in it being socially acceptable for them to sleep around, and that sounds great at first - more sex for everyone right? But it's not for everyone. It's for women, and it's for Chad.

Nice try but there's even more females.

youtube.com/watch?v=IeDMnyQzS88

Stop being beta roasties, it's a matter of personal choice.

You degenerate faggots on here need to stop the "go to a prostitute" talk. Fucking kill yourself because you are shit. First of all if you go to a prostitute, the Jews will know about it, and you will be exposed one day. You won't have any freedom because Jews will have the goods on you. You're shitposting on Sup Forums and you think you are not on a list. Dumbasses. Second of all, going to a prostitute will kill you or your future wife. They all have sexually transmitted oncoviruses. You will get it by sexual contact. Then it will incubate for years or decades and your future innocent wife who did nothing wrong will die a painful death throwing up from chemo and wondering what she did to deserve it. It's because you didn't have the self-control to refrain from going to a prostitute. Fucking niggers, you might as well turn in your white identity card and identify as a faggot nigger.

Drink a bunch of kratom and watch the extended edition of Return of the King. Just try it.

Really though, just do anything that will get you out of this mindset. I've been there and it makes it impossible to improve a damn thing. Get your head together, then focus on vagene.

There are not more females in many urban population centers, there are fewer. And what does your video have to do with what I said, and why did you call me a roastie? Retard

Yep, living in America will do that to you.

Now I am in Thailand and absolutely love life again.

If I was ever forced to move back to that kike, feminist, nigger-loving shithole again I would unironically kill myself. America is hell on Earth for the white male, in every sense of the word.

I know what ya mean. I graduated two years ago with my BSc in Mathematics, graduating with analytics and programming experience. The only job I can find is hard labour, making barely above minimum wage. I have sent out so many resumes and only got a few interviews, receiving no job offers.

I am so despondent, I hate waking up in the morning because there is nothing to be awake for. I pay rent and other bills, then pay the rest of it to debt and there is nothing left over. Lack of money is extremely oppressive.

I just got a letter today that my former school, which I owe money to and one of the debts I pay meager amounts to, is probably taking legal action against me. I don't know what more they want, I pay what I can and now they are threatening to pile more bills on me.

I've been seriously considering hanging myself tonight.

Wow. You give shit advice. I suspect your life reflects it accurately.

too late

this, drop the kike pills

Gay. Hope you realize how pathetic you are soon and go /ironpill/

Imo user I think you’re gay, you should stop denying it your only hurting urself

I have told a thousand leafs to kill themselves
Please don't user

You aren't living for anything. You're just an observer. Find a cause worth fighting for and move or sit where you are and drown.

Literally holding a high stick for a xbox controller. Go ahead take that black pill then come back and tell me what it felt like pooping out some rubber

I feel you, OP. I too went thru depression and was on SSRI's. I decided that before I started seriously considering suicide that I would try drugs. The SSRI's will make you stop feeling sad, but will also prevent any other kind of emotion. It's a bandage at best.

I got Tor and ordered psychadelics. I saw and understood things in a different way; like the shit my dad never taught me. Then I cried for a really long time.

Started eating breakfast, getting 8 hours sleep, working out, and making investments. A year and a half later I have a beautiful girlfriend (solid 7/10) and have never been happier. You have to work for it, user.

From reading your replies you have to stop being such a bitch. God is punishing you for being such a fucking pussy by not giving you pussy. Stand up for yourself you mangina and fuck your GF tonight she's your property and if she refuses tell her to fuck off. If you don't you're just the pussy you'll always be and will always be a failiure.

Isn't this how James Bond introduces himself in "Dr. No"? Jesus. Get in shape, find useful, satisfying work. Get some interests you can share--archery, billards, card games, dungeons and dragons, etc, etc. and then find females interested in those things. Compare why you like them. Take your time, don't beta orbit. Chose girls well in your league at first. You'll be fine. We need your sanity and your future as a father of white children. One step at a time and you'll be fine.

>muh dick
the sooner you get over being a slave to your libido the better off you will be

you have to stop looking for it
no joke, stop obsessing and it will fall in your lap.
this attitude will also make the sex better, because you won't be jumping around like a fucking chihuahua at dinnertime when it finally comes your way
girls like a guy who is involved in his doings and not perceivably thirsty. conversely, and perhaps more notably, girls hate cat-calling.

be like water my friend; drown in pussy not by caring so much whether or not you get it, but rather by understanding how wet you gotta make that pussy in the first place

>people fall for this garbage now

christ

This is a great suggestion.

the absolute state of burgers

up ur meds (seriously) or go on different one . you need to get out of your head and live. Its the modern world you are having problems with. get a hobby or join a group, have a goal. This will help channel your energy elsewhere and you can meet ppl, hopefully some women at the same time.
read problem of pain

Thanks Frances.

also fucking take care of yourself
females:
>HATE: a guy who won't take care of himself
>LOVE: a guy who acknowledges his mental/physical difficulties and does his best to manage them
sorry your meds aren't working, but fucking meditate, exercise or something - i don't care what, but you must get your clout about you before claiming chadhood

Well I am not saying religion is the reason you're depressed, I'm just saying you can't believe in religion and claim to be blackpilled at the same time. You sound like a nice guy though, sorry for being a fedora asshole, I didn't read your first post fully I just saw black pill and god and sperged out, hope you do well and find happiness.

Perfectly reasonable thing to believe, unless you actually met Him. That's indescribably larger than a meme and impossible to ignore the immediacy of significance and identity. So your statement is tantamount to admission that you haven't met Him. And since your god is simply memes, you just chase your tail while spiraling through a world of shadows. Memes change and die; is it little wonder their priests would do the same?

Right on here. Get on your knees before God.

Whatever you're telling 4 chan, tell him. Ask for forgiveness. Tell Him you need His help.

Nobody can take this crap all alone....it's just too much, bro.

Do yourself a favor and TAPER SLOWLY off of them.

even though they seem like they arent doing anything. YOU WILL WANT TO DIE IF YOU STOP ABRUPTLY.

Maybe you'd feel better if you posted pics of your gf? Worth a try.

>you were made to do more then go to work and pay bills.

...except this is the only way to survive in todays world.

unless you want to live in the wild and die at a young age.

No matter how many times you tell yourself that religion will save you, it won't. No matter how many times you tell yourself that a career in the military will straighten out your life, it won't.

You're destined to be a failure because you were never meant to be born in the first place. In the halcyon days, you would have never even survived infancy. Those too small to survive would simply die out.

We would be spared having to deal with you and your obsessive fetishes and attention-seeking behavior if you simply killed yourself instead of deluding yourself into thinking there's a way out when there clearly isn't. When you have to take SSRIs just to feel like someone who RESEMBLES a normal person, then you know you're a genetic dead-end. Sorry, that's just life, soyboi.

I'm 24 and I stopped playing video games when I was 19. I really hope people don't sage this thread because I know a lot of us are depressed, and OP, I know how you feel, except I'm a grill so it's a little different with our hormones, but I feel you, user. It's gonna sound pretty edgy but last night I took a knife and stabbed myself, not out of angst or suicidal thoughts, but just because I wanted to know what it felt like to stab into flesh. I go to church, I work, I go to the gym, am generally likeable by coworkers and intelligent, but I have no friends. I have a boyfriend, but that's about the only satisfaction I have in my life. I have a good relationship with my parents and family, and am the only sibling who isn't divorced, wth aspergers, or with children.
With all of this, I have no empathy with others. I watch Forensic Files all day like a depressed, older person with nothing else to watch. I have no motivation. I'm either too out of shape or I can see my ribcage, never in between. I wake with nightmares in the middle of the night. My insurance won't pay for the medications I need and doctors won't prescribe them, anyway, because people my age are retarded with painkillers and things like xanax.
I just don't feel any positive emotions and I live in an isolated farming community with nothing to stimulate my mind or pass the time.
I'm on probation so I can't even drink with friends if I had any local ones who didn't live on the other side of the state or globe.
I'm not here to say things are better than they are. I'm just saying this to let you know you aren't alone. I'm almost afraid to tell my psychiatrist about any of this, for fear of what he may diagnose me with, but I seem to just keep spiraling further down a path of violence
Any thoughts?

Rather, it is very pitiable. Your like a Real Doll stuffed with vague impressions of life, but impressions aren't the Real Deal, and a doll stuffed with impressions of life still isn't really Alive. But I can say these truths about you cause you are just an empty vessel with some nihilism banging around on the inside, and you are lacking in care.

fuuuuck I want some Wendy's now.

also tits or gtfo