Those hands are too big and intimidating I dont wanna shake

xXx_B4S3D_PU$$Y_$L4Y3R420_xXx

user.

Cum inside my mouth, and all over my beard

Did you just assume my gender? This is literally rape

>Y-you too, Mr President.

Eric Trump

Elliott, Sir.

And I'm really proud to have voted for you.

Had to use extreme perspective to make them look human-sized

God I would pay money to fucking fake him out with a hair swoop

Harnahld Hrank.

That' would be kinda spooky. At first I'd be like "holy shit this is cool" then you look over his shoulder and see based Keith behind him ready to kill you if you fuck up.

I'd panic and run.

y-you too

>I-impeach.. Dru-T-trump.....

BLANK BLANK, Sir. It's an honor to meet you and thank you for your service to this country.

Joe Heidelberg Garcia. Pleased to meet you fellow German!

Fucking anti semetic scum bag. Fuck you ya fuckin piece of shit. I'm a 57 year old truck driver with more life experience than all you lousy fucking youngins combined. You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about! You are evil, miserable, maniacal scum bag pieces of fucking shit. The Jews didn't do 9/11 that was al quada and terrorists you fucking scum bag bozo fuck. I married a woman who happens to be Jewish and she is the most real woman I have ever met. According to you fucking scum bags the world would be a better place if she was dead. Fuck you scum bags and your wild conspiracy bull shit theories. Fuckers.

>anti semetic
lol, this guy is literally the ADL incarnate

Copy pasta stop spamming you shit nigger

Moshe Avraham Shekelberger-Rothschild

Hah, almost got me OP!

rusty shackleford

>drops spaghetti
>"eh i'm jo..."
> realise hes gone already since 5 mins

Pablo
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk jajajajajajajajajajaja

Sam Kill Every Nigger Hyde

I love Trump tho
best president

Kevin R. Tendies

Will you sign my MAGA hat and my Kekistan flag?

Quickly say my name and my 2 second business catch phrase.

Schlomo shekelwitzbergstein the 6 Millionth

a-user.

"Hello sir, my name is user A. Anonymous. I come from Sup Forums."

Robert Paulson.

>anti-Semitic

Hello Chaim

How many 10/10s have those fingers been in? 500? 1000? 5000?

Fuck off scum bag I wrote the whole fucking thing because I mean it and it came straight from my heart. If you believe in all this nazi hate filled crap you need to have your fucking face punched in and I'd be happy to deliver. There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish, Jews are beautiful people and to say otherwise just shows everyone how low you are on the IQ scale. I'd fucking knock you out so fast and so hard you'd have a concussion for weeks. You think this world would be better without my wife because of her religion and you think the world would be a better place without minorities who do the work you don't want to do. FUCK. YOU. That came from within me, not some fucking shit I wanted to post on here that I found somewhere else, fucking scum bag.

Toby

Pablo Martinez Guzman, sir!

Would probably go like:
user, Mr. President. Thank you for everything you are doing for us, and the world! (pic related)

What I'd like to think I'd say:
1488, sir. It's a great privilege to meet you!

>Joe Heidelberg Garcia
It's funny because it's true...
I mean, it's not like beaners invented Mariachi music, LOL. That's fucking hilarious.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Mexicans

Your script is broked, Schlomo. maybe you should rent an Indian to fix it for you while Jamal fucks your Jewish princess?

Jorge

Ueda

Jews are slave masters

They are the cause of problems for white, black, even china with their opium wars

Why is usa funding israel when americans are hungry ?

Carlos Danger

HAPPENING: Democrats Vote Against CHIP Funding Ahead of ‘Schumer Shutdown’
#RELEASETHEMEMO PT3
Paul Ryan's inbox is full, call your own house members.
#FusionCollusion 19th and Happening
happening: TWITTER SUSPENDED THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE

David Duke

Fucking anti semetic scum bag. Fuck you ya fuckin piece of shit. I'm a 57 year old truck driver with more life experience than all you lousy fucking youngins combined. You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about! You are evil, miserable, maniacal scum bag pieces of fucking shit. The Jews didn't do 9/11 that was al quada and terrorists you fucking scum bag bozo fuck. I married a woman who happens to be Jewish and she is the most real woman I have ever met. According to you fucking scum bags the world would be a better place if she was dead. Fuck you scum bags and your wild conspiracy bull shit theories. Fuckers.

I would just spit in his face. Ruffle his rug.

U mad

My Name is not important Mr President What is important is can we accomplish our mission.

I think you're in the wrong place. Trying to get through to these fags is like talking to an autistic brick wall.

*pisses pants*
*vomits*
>y-you too

Hans but my friends call me Sasuke, sir.

your worst nightmare, government scum

Yea that's the weak and pathetic trump supporter that I know and love.

Nate Higgers

Kate Hikes

umm young woman thank you

Go back to junior high you absolute fucking moronic scum bag and actually pay attention for a change because if you did you'd realize that they always tell you 6 MILLION JEWS WERE KILLED. I know high school must have been rough for you with all the bullying and kids picking on you for being a dumb ass scum bag bigot but try your best to remember 7th grade history. Also your use of THAT fucking derogatory word towards me makes me want to recommend hiring a personal body guard because if you talk like that in public people like me would leave you black and blue for months.

Sir File Nortfound

my name is (((schlomo shekelberg)))

Daiquan Smith.

John McClane

#metoo

You guys see Q in this picture?

We both know he would see it in your eyes and beat you to it.

the chick, the nigger or sunglasses guy?

Ryan Brown, please to meet you Mr. President.

M-Me?

Bubba John, sir. Needless to say I voted for you

who we are doesn't matter, what matters is our plan

Angel Heart

Greenberg Sheklgrubnstein

o gosh

Nice try fbi

Mungus, sir. Hugh Mungus.

All you fags not knowing that you can't post your name on Sup Forums

Xxxxx Xxxxxxxx

Sam Hyde

Jimmy Rustle

People are misdirecting you when they say "Jews did 9\11". It was not "Jews", it was Zionists, who are a wealthy group of globalist elitists that have immense power and influence world-wide via the international banking system, national media, and other dealings.

Regular jews like your wife have nothing to do with it. It's not Jews, it's Zionists. Read about the Protocols of Zion and the Talmud.

There are a lot of confused and stupid people who don't know the difference between Jews and Zionists, but please understand that difference yourself and understand that Zionists really are the core of nearly all evil doings on this planet today, including the 9\11 Terrorist attacks. Zionists created, trained, and armed both Al'Qaeda and ISIS, as well as Hezbollah and a number of other such organizations. It's about population control and politics. Notice how after the 9\11 attack we were coerced into giving up many of our rights via the Homeland Security Act.

Please don't ever waste your time on ridiculous posts full of vitriol like these again:

This is Sup Forums and literally nobody cares how angry you get about anything. Not a little bit. In fact, by getting angry like you did, you probably gave several other (((people))) the exact kind of reaction they wanted to get.

If you're going to come here as a 57-year-old truck driver I recommend you lurk instead of posting since you don't seem to know how to do it. You really are a dumbshit and when people make fun of 'boomers' it's you they're talking about. Go back to your own decade and stew in the filth you and your peers created by being the worst generation in history that helped destroy the best country in history.

/thread

Uh a-anonn *spaghetti spills out of pockets*
h-ha uhhh ha...m-make america great again

jesus fucking christ youre a complete moran. its like your being retarded on porpoise. newfags like you are a diamond dozen, and i for one cant wait for you to leaf

Head Commissar Evgeny Vladimirovich Vitalyvanovich reporting for duty!

We have receive de-brief on 2016 election. It vas great pleasure doing business. God Emperor Putin is very pleased. 2020 is GO! CYKA BLYAT

Eye doant, no, watt ewe, area tall, king, aboot. Ime knot, Kaneda-ian, bud. Knaow lettuce, gho, ghet, sum, poo, teens. Eh