I want every goddamn LGBT+ person who voted for this man to see this

I want them to see this and still try to claim that he supports us.
I want every person who knows someone who is transgendered and claims to love them to see this and I want them to know.
I want these people to know that they were a part of this.

That they helped cause this.

And that they have to carry that burden with them.
And I want them to know that there's no reason he would stop at just this.

This is just opening the door.
He has his foot in the door and he's just waiting to throw it open and unleash a shit storm on us.

Other urls found in this thread:

taxfoundation.org/how-scandinavian-countries-pay-their-government-spending/
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gay and I think this is great.

DRUMPF IS 100% RIGHT

TRANNIES ARE MENTALLY ILL

AND MOST TRANNIES WERE ENTIRELY AVOIDABLE PRODUCTS OF CULTURAL BRAINWASHING

I've known trannies my whole life and the mad fuckers shouldn't be in the military

>literally gay about being gay

>I've known trannies my whole life
what the fuck is wrong with you

>LGBT+
no one cares, you're all mentally ill

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Shills make this shit thinking they are helping their cause, and some get paid for it.

Then after their one post they get btfo. Why, it seems counter productive.

We don't let fat fucks in the army, why let mentally ill fucks in.

Op sucks

fuck off faggot

yeah I'm a faggot who refuses to have sex with guys and I literally don't see the problem with this lmao. Higher rates of mental illness and they're more expensive as opposed to males.

>mentally ill people cannot join the US military
>trannies are proven by medical science to be mentally ill
>trannies cannot join the military

mmm give me that little cock you faggot or I'll take it

Fuck mentally ill trannys

This, having people with delusional disorders in the military isn't safe. What's next, you want schizophrenics as well?

Trannies are mentally ill, like severely mentally ill. If flat feet, diabetes, depression, or the myriad of stupid minor conditions keeps you from serving, why in the blue fuck would thinking you are a different sex trapped in your body not? Painfully stupid shitty b8

>cut off your dick
>call the gaping hole where it used to be a vagina
>have to shove a stick up your 'vagina' to keep it from healing up
>"I'm not mentally ill! I wan't to play solder!"

nigger

>LGB needs to care about T

Have a serious talk with people who are L, G, or B and they all hate T

The mentally ill don't belong in the military. I say this as an actual tranny. I know I have a mental illness. Pretending this is not a mental illness is beyond stupid.

This isn't fagdit mother fucker, post the original with the pics of the man "puss."

Nigger

I'm a gay man, and I fucking hate the LGBT community and what you left wing sycophants have turned it into.

>who knows someone who is transgendered and claims to love them
So no one then?

>implying me as a gay man give two shits about trannys

>Drop the T

>I want every goddamn LGBT+ person who voted for this man to see this
I know multiple gay people who hate trannies for jumping on their bandwagon so hard so fast after gay marriage became a thing. They used to tolerate them before the whole Katelyn Jenner popularity upswing but not can barely hide their disgust around their cis women female friends.

One has begun to question his sexuality after the whole thing, voted for trump, and currently wants to have children.

Like it or not, he is absolutely correct. Many of us would have no problem with anyone joining the military if there was 0 chance taxpayers would be burdened with the cost of treatment and gender reassignment. Also, I challenge anyone to convince me allowing T will not cause problems in the ranks with discipline, etc.

Good. Your kind don't deserve to stay alive.

Dilation is a meme

Old news. SAGE this slide thread

If I was gay or lesbian I would be pissed about the trannies just attaching themselves to the movement. Their delusions only de-legitimize the concerns of normal homosexuals.

>let's put the group of people with the highest rates of suicide beneath dentists in the armed forces so that they can finally get that first place prize and demonize everyone that recognizes that this is as much for the transperson's health as it is for the military
>this is being compassionate and helpful, and not a murderous psychopath, for some reason

oh and kys op

Most people don't know anyone who is so mentally ill they think a vagina can be replicated by men wearing a dress and getting fake tits.

>leaf
surprise

On the other hand it's beyond me why the state should pay for mentally ill persons genital abuse. Especially after the soaring post op suicide rates.

Don't click while eating. You asked for it.

Nigger

He's probably from San Francisco

Please jump off a roof.

I'm gay and support this. I fucking hate trannies.

Good job user, have a (you) on me.

niggerfaggot

Meanwhile at OP's house...

>ausfag
>1 post

Literally mangle and filet their cock n balls to the point of no recovery and people wonder why their suicide rates are so high.

You're mentally ill and need therapy. You have dysphoria and you're no different from an anorexic except society isn't encouraging anorexics to get liposuction. You need medication. There has been success with schizophrenia medication and it may relieve your delusions. I hope you can get well

trannies sicken me

>join militray with the sole goal of getting all your tranny shit paid for through it
>Goverments recognizes the long con and bars people like you from abusing the system
>WAAAAH WHY WONT YOU LET ME BE MENTALLY ILL ON THE TAXPAYER'S DIME!

Kill yourself freak

youre not even american ya ding dong. they take homosexuals, just not trannys because we have to pay too much for their addadictomys

kys

Loving people is only possible when you stop placating their dumbass mental disorders, and actually help them become normal

>swede
What's your income tax rate at? like almost 60%?
taxfoundation.org/how-scandinavian-countries-pay-their-government-spending/

FAAAAAAAAAGGOT

Around 50% with taxes on everyday items included.
And now they raised the pension age so we can work longer to support more immigrants

OP is literally a faggot.

Transgenders could join if they paid for their own penis removal or waited to get shot in the dick. Taxpayers shouldn't need to deal with it.

slide thread, sage

What is with you weirdos and your melodrama. Must be because of all those hormones you take to pretend you're something you're not.

I have never met a normal functioning tranny or even gay person in general. The closest thing to a gay with a normal life who I have ever met was some black kid who was bisexual in the USMC who used to hit on me. He also tried to steal 100 bucks from me and refused to pay me back because he had the worst financial skills i have ever seen.

He's not supposed to support you, you're not from America

It honestly hurts to comparing our governments

I hate that freaks who want to do extensive body modification are lumped in with people who just want to fuck things. Go away.

>normal homosexuals.

Why would you want people that are around a 50% suicide rate to be around guns and explosives? Seems like a bad idea senpai.

>Wants to be a woman
>Mad they can't into combat
Demographic with the highest suicide rate will not be bettered by combat PTSD. Seems merciful to me.

poor wretch

Nigger

Topkek

I'm legit trans, voted for him, and I agree with him 100% on this statement.

We shouldn’t let them in because they
A.) Have an extremely high suicide rate
B.) Would drain the economy by making us pay to chop off their junk
C.) They are mentally ill
D.) Rainbow hair doesn’t camouflage

no hate about it aussie you have to be mentally fit for military, trannies are NOT mentally fit.

also suicide in the field could kill many fellow team mates from lack of soldiers or someone not being at their post.

this isn't a political thing its a safety issue.

YOU NEED TO STOP.

He supports you by not wanting you on the military.

Trannies are like the last droppings of shit they can divide us by - cis and trans. There’s like 10 in each state with real mental problems. The rest of it is progressives pretending to be special.

Faggot here who voted Trump: fuck trannies. Keep the mentally ill out of our military you communist bottom feeder.

It's literally a sec cult. You can live with your sexuality while not making it the center of your identity or participating in their mind control. They're golem

trannies shouldn't be in the military. faggots hardly shouldn't be in the military. women shouldn't be in the military except in support roles, but the problem is that with modern missions with the current volunteer military pretty much anyone in a support role will be called to combat at some point.
The point is no, trannies shouldn't be in military. Being in the military isn't a right. Having the government pay for your fake boobs isn't a right. Fuck off.

You worthless faggots just want attention!
And your so fucking selfish your would rather reduce unit cohesion just so you can take selfies in a uniform!
Fuck all of you!
I won't put a cake in the oven for you I will put you in the oven!

oh no, 0.0001% of the population will be so devastated

Haven't seen this pasta since Fall

>normal
>homosexuals
I want reddit to get out

Who cares about you cunts. You make up a fraction of the population, you don't deserve special privilidge just because you have a mental illness. Plus you're not American faggot, go rope yourself.

GET EM CHELSEA, FIGHT THE MAN, CHELSEA 2018!!!

Ha. Faggot.

Lets be honest the only trannies we care about are the cute ones and no cute tranny is gonna enlist so there is literally 0 people that this effects

Is every gay person trans or something?

I thought transpeople were really noisy but rare.

Trannies have shit to do with gay people. Gays are wired gay. Trannies are just insane.

It used to just be LGB. Then the T tried to hijack it and brought along all their insane friends.

fpbp. we need to convert these twinks to vote Trump

neck yourself poofter faggot

discord gg/9s56kx

add a .

>not wanting parasites in your military makes you a bigot
What a time to be alive.

>I thought transpeople were really noisy but rare
you are correct. they are just in fashion right now.

I'm a trad homo and I couldn't agree more. We need to return to old fashioned homosexual values.

It started as a slide thread but it can be used to redpill anons, see . Don't sage, post a redpill instead.

Trannies are a jew trick to get people to accept gays. All degenerates get the rope

Stir the wound daily... for America.

Trannies belong on webcams not in the fucking army

>doesn't want emotionally unstable people on the military
>doesn't want insecure people in the military
>doesn't want to spend loads of time and money because soldiers decided to fuck up their genitals

He's smart after all

I'm gay and I hope he gasses all the trannies. Being a mentally ill attention whore is not a sexuality.