Houston, I think we have confirmation

#ReleaseTheMemo

Other urls found in this thread:

saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a-bombshell-house-intelligence-report-exposing-extensive-fisa-abuse-could-lead-to-the-removal-of-senior-government-officials/A
saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a-bombshell-house-intelligence-report-exposing-extensive-fisa-abuse-could-lead-to-the-removal-of-senior-government-officials/
breitbart.com/video/2018/01/18/gop-rep-gaetz-calls-house-release-important-intelligence-document-goes-foundations-democracy-involves-fbi-doj-trump/
twitter.com/columbiabugle/status/954194803792666625
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

***WARNING*** DO NOT TRUST THE SHILLS ABOUT THE FISA DOCUMENT!

>A review of a classified document outlining what is described as extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday and the revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.

MUELLER

IS

OUR

GUY

saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a-bombshell-house-intelligence-report-exposing-extensive-fisa-abuse-could-lead-to-the-removal-of-senior-government-officials/A review of a classified document outlining what is described as extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday and the revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.

MUELLER

IS

OUR

GUY

THEYRE TRYING TO FIRE HIM!

saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a-bombshell-house-intelligence-report-exposing-extensive-fisa-abuse-could-lead-to-the-removal-of-senior-government-officials/

what meme is he referring to? i've been busy at work and behind on my politics

>repeating non-digits
Hiya rabbi

Congress was allowed to view the intelligence on how the DOJ and FBI were able to get FISA to approve a warrant on Trump.

breitbart.com/video/2018/01/18/gop-rep-gaetz-calls-house-release-important-intelligence-document-goes-foundations-democracy-involves-fbi-doj-trump/

IGNITE THE SEVEN CANNONS

Absolute shill horseshit, your meme is deader than dog shit bro. Mueller never was and never will be ourguy. Thanks for proving it one last time so dramatically.

It is one thing to oppose one of your party's potential candidates in the primary, or even to suggest voters abstain or vote third party during the election. Even disagreeing openly with the incumbent president from your own party is reasonable, given the right circumstances. But to openly suggest, as an incumbent Republican, that one of the most entrenched, vicious, and anti-conservative Democrats was the right choice is a truly, truly baffling choice on his part. I'd be stunned if it doesn't seriously hurt him at some point, and it doesn't add anything to the statement he's making.

Just fucking release it and take the prison time. Any true patriot would. Either that or tell Trump to get a copy, label it declassified, and drop that bomb himself. Fucking hell, bunch of pussies up there in DC.

Steve king is my fucking spirit animal

The fact that it hasn't leaked makes me think it's nothing. If it was something, they'd be chomping to sneak it out.

I think he’s saying a little more than that user. I think he’s saying that the DOJ and FBI were always never trump and always Hillary.

Oh, like it was always Hillary that was guilty and never Trump? I thought that for a second but the use of #nevertrump threw me off. It's a little ambiguous, but that explanation does make more sense.

It's amazing R's always shoot themselves in the foot following the rules, not breaking laws, which D's have no regard for and break regularly. And R's still win

Kill yourself, kike faggot.

Fuck you faggot. Thhe fact that there are no leaks means it’s DAMNING.

Very subtle, but it’s there

twitter.com/columbiabugle/status/954194803792666625

Yeah, he is probably Hannity’s source.

For sure one of the things that has leaked from it is that ROSENSTEIN is implicated in all of it. He was with Bruce Ohr among the first to be named as people who will be fired for this
Another fucking feather in the cap for international jewry when that happens

It caught my ear when he said it earlier today, but he does have plausible deniability due to the chicken/egg question.

>A mediocre writer and pedo is my spirit animal

What i interpreted off of the Hannity segment with Gaetz and Jordan was that Rosenstein must have been signing off on the FISA's. What was he at DOJ under Obama? So Rosenstein would then have had full and complete knowledge of the entire spy on Trump plot and STILL allowed Sessions to recuse himself and then commandeer the country and Trump's Presidency for a year with a fraudulently appointed Mueller counsel

Him saying the “duly elected President” is telling

I don’t trust they guy.

bump

>Thinking Stephen King is the same as Steve King

I believe he's saying the main clout of our political elite in government were always biased for Hillary, and used their public office and department resources to actively conspire against a running candidate in the election.

In another words: if Watergate was amped up to 11 in collusion with multiple facets of federal services and spying. What Nixon did was small beans compared to this shitshow.

Are you illiterate?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein

Looks like he's been in office since 2005.