Why don't you join the fuckin French Foreign Legion, Sup Forums?

>Get paid to fuckin workout
>Get paid to fuckin shoot guns
>Kill fuckin muslims, fuckin communists, or who knows fuck your own mother if the op calls for it
>Meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and fuckin kill them all. Be the first kid on your block to get a fuckin confirmed kill!
>Tired of being a poorfag virgin in college? Try going back after your 5 year contract as a ripped Chad with free tuition and flashbacks!
So what the fuck are you waiting for? Join the fuckin French Foreign Legion today!

en.legion-recrute.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Serval
youtube.com/watch?v=-QDnB6dMAb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Le bump

Learning how to strategically surrender.
kek

Because the FFL gets deployed to do peacekeeping in Africa instead of actual fighting these days...

>Implying you don't want to shoot a nigger in the face
user why even live

The cut off age is 39, so I have ten years to get my shit together.

I've found my purpose in life.

Can I take enhancements aka steroids for more aggression and strength do they recruit if you're in early 30s

because I've actually read about it and it's fucking terrible

They're all niggers and I don't just mean frenchmen. Better to join a SA militia and fight for the farmers.

>Implying you will be able to keep up with 19 year olds on 20 mile ruck marches when you are 39
Have fun with that

Yeah no way not any more will need high doseage of steroids and drugs just to function on that level will do it if that's taken care of and the pay is good

>Be me
>Start thread on r9k about Foreign Legion last few days to great success
>One on /K/ yesterday

Hmmmm.
>Le french dont fight wars anymore
When was the last time the US or UK conducted an airborne assault that wasnt based around SF?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Serval

youtube.com/watch?v=-QDnB6dMAb0

Ive heard roids are pretty common in the Legion.

roids and groids. sounds fun.

If a man in his thirties is disciplined about his diet and fitness, he'll be in better physical condition than a man in his twenties who doesn't take care of himself

As somebody who was a micrometer from joining the Israeli army as a foreigner, the FFL is the worst of the worst. They're cannon fodder, they're disrespected internationally by the domestic populace and the foreign, and they have no identity. Unless you literally have 100,000 dollars of debt and nothing to live for, the FFL is not for you.

>must speak French
Le probleme grande, coño

When I was in the Marine infantry, you were considered "old" at 23, the guys still in the grunts in their early 30's looked damn near 50...shit is ROUGH on the body

No you dont they teach it to you in basic but its highly recommended you know some basics before you go.

>and nothing to live for,
Sounds like just the place.

>"hon hon, j'ai surrendeure"
>get shot by Ugandan Commandos
>"anuzer gloriusse day for Le Legion Etrangers"

Is that a Famaz?

>>get shot by Ugandan Commandos

((CLUCK))

What do the Jews not want guys joining the FFL? In every single Legion thread there is also a huge backlash of negativity from shills. Why?