Amerifat travel advice

So my wife insists on going abroad for the next holiday season because Pennsylvania is boring. We have a few decent contacts in Germany so it makes sense to start there as a base camp to explore Europe for a couple of weeks. My question is whether or not it's worth hanging out in Germany or should we quickly move on. We don't need to leave the States to see a bunch of niggers or white guilt. Should we just say fuck it and go directly to Poland? Will going to Germany be like going to Baltimore but with the occasional castle and assorted disneyland architecture?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4011834/Horrifying-moment-German-thug-kicks-woman-sending-flying-eight-steps-flight-stairs-landing-face.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's gonna be riding Eurocock (refugee cock) the whole time she's gone.

Europe is a shit hole, you are better off seeing the US

>goes to europe in 2018
>not on a refugee nigger hunt safari
what's the point then?

I like this Leaf. Christmas in Nova Scotia sounds good to me.

Yep.

Basically. Far as I know the only nigger free euro-zones are also extremely unfriendly to americans unless their also not worth visiting anyways.

If you're coming to Europe base yourself in London, easy access to Europe via Eurotunnel.
It would take you several months to see London so spend a few days and take in the museums, palaces, castles and stunning architecture.
Also goto Paris, Rome and If you can Krakow, Berlin, Amsterdam, Dublin, Edinburgh, Venice, Munich and Prague, give Scandinavia a miss, literally nothing to see and beer is £20 a pint. Oh and Barcelona, Oh right, yes you want Dinkelsbuhl and Lubeck, Rothenberg to name a few for the fairy tail style buildings, but if you do goto Germany you should aim for October for Octoberfest!

Thanks,bong. Serious answers appreciated, too. Will take a look at the lesser recognizable place names there and was really wondering if we should incorporate the far north into our plans. Apparantly not.

The dumbfucks here will hate on you because of Trump, the newly arrived shitskins will rape and/or knife you. Not a good time for an American to visit Germany.
Where do your "decent contacts" live? Avoid major metropolitan areas.

Are you krauts allowed to own firearms?

We have good friends in Hamburg (burger pun unintended) and contacts who would give us room and board in Hanover and Berlin. Really thinking Berlin is a shithole, though I have no personal experience to base it on.

Dont do this. London is already lost. Its like 98% shitskins population there.
You will be robbed.

stay in your country and spend your money there. Don't waste it on helping another country's economy

Cultural enrichment. Have fun. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4011834/Horrifying-moment-German-thug-kicks-woman-sending-flying-eight-steps-flight-stairs-landing-face.html

I already assumed. Wanted to be polite to the bong but really had no plans to go to the British Isles.

Youhave to go trough a bunch of tests, evaluations & bureaucracy to be allowed to purchase one, then you have to store it in a safe all the time. Dunno which weapons we're allowed to have, but certainly not some AR-15 or the like (only if you can proof that you're a "collector" or some shit, not as easy as it sounds).
Yeah well big cities will always be more crowded with muddies. Don't know about Hamburg or Hannover, they have certainly good parts, too. Berlin is shit though.

>blitzkrieg
>implying winning fast is a dangerous tactical maneuver

Do you know you're ancestry? Go walk the same streets as the did, .just set clear of capitals

>my wife insists
Tell her to STFU.
Have you visited Yellowstone? The Grand Canyon?
Mt. Ranier? Mendocino and the Redwood forest? Vegas? The San Rafael Swell? Mesa Verde? Deadwood? Niagra Falls? The Appalachian Trail? The Florida Keys? Taos? Chaco canyon? Poverty Point? Yosemite? Acadia? Arches and Bryce? Smokey Mountains? Glacier? Denali? Carlsbad Caverns? Saguaro? The Great Sand Dunes? The Black Canyon? Mammoth Cave? Lake Clark? Kings Canyon? The Grand Mesa? Hawaii?

Your wife is a cunt, M8. She's using Instagram to plan your vacations.
And her indiscretions.

>the occasional castle and assorted disneyland architecture
I no longer have hopes for you