What would you do if you switched bodies with Mitsuha, user?

What would you do if you switched bodies with Mitsuha, user?
What would she do as you?

Masturbate. It's the only correct answer

>What would you do if you switched bodies with Mitsuha, user?
Finally have a life.
>What would she do as you?
Absolutely nothing.

>tfw my visual guide finally arrived

It was such a good read and well worth the money, but I recommend you listen to the soundtrack as you read it. The music is just so magical in making you instantly remember the scenes where they played in the film.

As to answer OP's question, I would do this.

If Mitsuha were me, she would definitely go back to sleep to switch back.

sell lots of kuchikamisake and use the money to replace what she's spending on sweets at the cafe

I don't know I'm a NEET and I only have just enough money to my basic needs.

Masturbate

>What would you do if you switched bodies with Mitsuha, user?
make some mayhem and crime in the town, perhaps some public nudity and casual sex with as many boys as I can just to make my father go mad and suffer a heart attack.
>What would she do as you?
spend all my savings in nice clothes and vapid shit and drink all day with my roommates.

Would you drink her spit-sake?

>make some mayhem and crime in the town, perhaps some public nudity and casual sex with as many boys as I can just to make my father go mad and suffer a heart attack.
That's very mean to Mitsuha!
You'd have to force me not to.

>That's very mean to Mitsuha!
I know better than Mitsuha, her dad is an awful person and he needs to suffer.

But you'll be making her suffer too!

Become a delinquent, probably.

Check a calender then realise the date is three years out different from what I thought it was, then attempt to crawl out from this plot hole.

Try and find a way of bringing information into the past, then get rich on the stock market. With that we would also be able to bribe the mayor to hold an evacuation drill instead of going to all that trouble.

you don't see the big picture here lad, he must suffer and her life is boring and expendable, so why not giving it a little spice.

>would you drink booze of the gods
Geez user I don't fucking know, a real headscratcher there.

Threesome with these two.

meant

Best doujin.

Agreed.

Mitsuha's life is not expendable! You can't just slut her up to spite her father!

This user gets it.

>You can't just slut her up to spite her father!
that's where you are wrong kiddo.

It would be hot though

You could get it too if you tried.