Meme magic

All right Sup Forums, this might be the most important question this board ever had to answer: Do you believe in meme magic?

Meme magic is real. Whether one believes or not.

If doubles then Trudeau will be the next sex scandal.

spooped

SHABADOO

Why not?

If you were here a couple years ago you would be a believer.

Of course it is real. Trump is president. Sup Forums obviously impressed the chosen ones.

I think that if we don't believe in meme magic, meme magic doesn't work. Which is why I want to know if people really believe in it.

I wish. That would be the funniest shit to ever happen to my country.

I do believe in it, but does the majority of you faggots believe in it. Otherwise, I don't think this shit is going to work.

meme magick exists, but only for moments in our universe, though the effects are permanent. meme magick is like using a GameShark on our saved universe

The old guard does. The flood of newfriends has diluted our power.

I read minds can kill via my dreams see the future, But any Jew would tell you I’m schizophrenic or lying.

No meme magic is real and the Jew will be decimated so that 2/3s of all them die. And... SoonMT

Well I truly believe in magic.

I believe that magic is art, and that art, whether that be music, writing, sculpture, or any other form, is literally magic. Art is, like magic, the science of manipulating symbols, words or images, to achieve changes in consciousness… Indeed to cast a spell is simply to spell, to manipulate words, to change peoples consciousness, and this is why I believe that an artist or writer is the closest thing in the contemporary world to a shaman.

-Alan Moore

Praise Kek
15 more years

The problems didn’t start with the newfag influx they started when the mods started banning for get worship and then cracked down on digit summoning threads. The numerological engine has been gutted, the jews shut down our occult infrastructure

Very real OP tremble with fear leaf and em

Shaliday

This is why I think we need to push the idea of meme magic on this board as much as we can. This way we can use the newfags.

bless the egregore
mance the hyper-tulpa
let there be light
let even the blind see thy holy memes
praise kek
bless

kek will destroy atheism

yes

>Dubs
We may have a good idea here.

This is the power of meme magic.

Witnessed

meme magic isn't not real

No, the phenomenon has always existed, but it was only until recently did someone attach a cartoon character to it and psychologically weaponized it. The truth is, anyone can "do it". It's a random rhythm of life.

i am a believer, because every time i write something based kek speaks through the post number. and i dont post often. like that one time i wrote something about trump going to triumph against the media, or the other time i was BTFOing feminism, both were kek coming through.
i think the numbers were manipulated but id like to believe meme magic is real because it's fun that way.

omfg

Democrats and Rosensteins are about to be exposed, you just need to believe

Extremely real

I agree that meme magic is not actually "magical", but there is power behind the fact that thousands of people believe in the same thing in unison. This is why I started this thread, I want to know if this power is still on this board.

Consciousness is an intangible and it's non-local. This is completely obvious. Only bluepilled materialist normies/redditors pretend this is not the case. Meme magic is just one way to refer to the egregores of the collective mind and their effect on the world at large. Collective will influences events.

meme magic works through visualisation and then manifestation, the tears and crys of your enemies feed the universe the energy it needs.

Meme magic is absolutely real. This is not up for debate.

fucking PRAISE

Doubles or not you'll see it in your lifetime

checked
praise him

Let me show y'all how it's done.

The real power is with Lucifer!

We have proven it
It is already known that Trump wins reelection

#dicksoutfordorsey

bump

It's all real. All of it. Both sides. Fighting for eternity.

Yes i believe praise kek

This is the real answer. Unfortunately since this is the real deal it obviously requires a lot of minds thinking in congress about the same thing so the magic isn't as potent as it was during the election and probably won't be for awhile.

the word of KEK is sacred! an he speaks in digits!

The ability to 'steer' a dimension into a favorable future using collective intent is both natural and 'new'. So, we use it for lulz. If we continue to use it, it may prove useful for more than just a 'side'.

KEK will grant us the white ethnostate.

The Jews fear Kek
Why else would they use thier Gods power to kill the Egyptians using the red sea?

Praise Kek!

I feel it.

check

checked

There is no god but Kek and Pepe is his prophet!

Praise Kek

Meme magic is real, unbelievers are either ignorant or Satan worshippers.

nope its astrology that causes chaos.

I call a death curse upon leftists, jews, and all non-whites.

hmm needs more praise I guess.

Trump WILL win reelection twice.

You say that like we're the ones steering. In reality we are being steered by the power of the human consciousnesses, which we are somehow capable of controlling, but at the same time are controlled by it.

Through KEK all shall be revealed.

rerolling

its not happening

Praise kek.

If quints Hillary 4 prison.

i hate niggers

Have faith my brother.
All happens according to his will.

trump will win again

Praise kek

Obama will go to jail.

>checked for kek

Praise Kek!

Have faith in the digits.

checked!

Praise Kek!

Nah. Just in brainforce. Don't worry though, Got mit uns

Our lord is here

HE IS HERE.

Self fulfilling prophecies exist. It's something I have such a hard time putting into words but you see it everywhere. "Meme magic" is very real in the sense that ideas influence actions and beliefs. Once TV lost its hegemony over the mind of your average western citizen, we began to be able to project our ideas on a playing field equal to that of our masters.

Trudeau won't have a sex scandal. Everyone is partially convinced he's gay.
Trudeau will be arrested for beating his gay lover

PRAISE

Kek

Reality is shared between us all and all of us can influence it with our intent and will.

Call me autistic or whatever, and maybe I am, since it's a form of magical thinking. But I know what I felt during the Great Meme War, and it was glorious.

braise gek
Jadilay

It's the best magic there is user

GIVE US THE CHAOS TO SET US FREE

Imagine the power of hundreds, thousands of autists sitting in a room concentrating their intent and their memes, harnessing it to alter reality itself on a massive scale.

Read verboten 11 biblical essays
Gott mit Nur uns

100%

If doubles he'll lose the next election and write on book on his real father

this is why the eyes initially tried to harness our autism. only to fail, now they want to destroy us lest they be destroyed in turn. weaponized autism is bery powerful desu

Of course.

>In Kekistan, you don't believe in meme magic
>Meme magic believes in you.

I like to believe that there are secret enclaves of Sup Forumsacks all over the world who meet up and concentrate their autism to change the future.