What if everything that the (((mainstream media))) has "taught" us about the Democratic People's Republic of Korea was...

What if everything that the (((mainstream media))) has "taught" us about the Democratic People's Republic of Korea was actually a lie? What if it's actually a utopia that is about to be wiped off the map for not complying with the New World Order? I'm not going to go as far as saying for sure that the DPRK has been lied about, but I'm saying that it's not outside the realm of possibility. So called North Korean defectors could actually be South Korean intelligence.

It's just speculation, but would it really surprise you?

Other urls found in this thread:

kfausa.org/juche-idea-study-course-english/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My friends from China literally told me this.

They said the place is fine and there's nothing wrong with it, I don't believe it though

> I don't believe it though
Why is that? If they are your trusted friends, what reason to you have not to believe them? Because your dear leader Donald Trump says it's an evil state? Donald Trump hates the DPRK because (((they))) want American citizens to support bombing them out of existence.

Because China has their own line of propaganda and it is more extreme than ours.

Those fuckers can't even go on Facebook over there. Their crypto currency exchanges get fucking raided every week because their government needs to maintain it's system.

They have more to gain by lying about NK than we do

>Those fuckers can't even go on Facebook over there
>saying that like it's a bad thing
The internet was a mistake.

No they still have their own social media networks over their, but they try to keep their citizens off of western social media so they can control what they see.

The likelihood of them being correct about NK is probably pretty low

>censoring degenerate western media
seems pretty good to me

Yes, memeflag, from a non-degenerate standpoint it is a good thing, but you're completely missing his point. China's just as propagandist and brainwashing as NK is, the only difference is that their media and tech aren't 1950's tier.

I've wondered this for a long time. Since high school actually. It would be easy to lie about North Korea.

Go destroy those evil Koreans, goy.

With you both. So many lies in the media.

kfausa.org/juche-idea-study-course-english/

If this were the case, then Trump's #1 priority should be diplomacy with Kim. Instead Tillerson and the rest of congress constantly have to put duct tape over his mouth because he has no clue what he's doing.

I mean, if you really want to know you can go there and find out

>If this were the case, then Trump's #1 priority should be diplomacy with Kim.
But it isn't. This is because Donald Trump is a kike puppet, just like the rest of them. There's no way that he could have gotten into office otherwise, and this is obvious if you analyze his actions and how frequently he sucks Jew cock.
I would like to someday, there are companies doing tours out of China.

If it were a utopia, why can't they leave it without getting shot?

The only people who claim this are South Korean border guards and supposed defectors.
>muh slide threads
I suppose anything that isn't kissing Trump's ass is considered a slide thread by nu-Sup Forums

>how frequently he sucks Jew cock.
I don't doubt that at all. But he, and nobody in congress for that matter, is so retarded as to preemptively strike Pyongyang because "that'll show Little Rocket Man!!". If they do that, America not only loses its economical best frenemy, they also nuke us back and they're much stronger than NK in terms of nuclear capabilities. I highly doubt nuclear war will arise in the near future simply because it is in nobody's best interests.

>40d chess
How long are you going to keep telling yourself that "he's just playing their game, but he's really on our side!"?

Evidence says no but I suppose anything is possible.

It's probably a shithole.
I had a teacher in 5th grade that got aquainted with a North Korean defector and she told him the horrors of the regime, she had family that are either dead or missing.

I hate it when leftypol leaks onto this site disguised as jew hating nazis

People need to wake up. Trump is clearly under their influence.

Also nice digits

If you read the OP, you would see that I'm questioning the legitimacy of defectors. There's no way to know for sure.

You want to know what the bail bondsh businesh is all about?