People actually think Wakanda is a real place

unironically

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/reclusive-marvel-ceo-ike-perlmutter-photographed-public-959632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to go to middle school with a girl named Wakanda Johnson when I was growing up in Chicago.

>When using too many Harry Potter and Star Wars analogies for fucking everything literally starts rotting your brain and you begin to not tell the difference between fiction and reality

Did you grow up in Southside Chi? Because that place is nigger valhalla.

Fuck y'all, wakanda gon be real. soon as we get them crackers killed

>not mentioning Hermione Granger or Voldemort

Argument discarded

Black ALWAYS cracks.

They're getting it mixed up with Zamunda, where Eddie Murphy is from

>hiding the nigger name

Cuck

don't scratch out that faggots name. he deserves all the attention he gets

I find it funny that leftists are going to be worshiping a character who is an absolute monarch (guided by the spirits of his ancestors) who maintains traditional ways. He rules over an isolationist, ethnonationalist state and in one continuity even has a wall.

I live in the Chicago area and I once worked with a nigger named Telephone. He went by Telly.

best timeline

>fat, beard, glasses
We need to purge people with this soy phenotype.

Soooo what he's saying is that if America wants to propser it should cut ties with shithole countries?
So exactly what Trump is doing?

>White countries are all shit holes.
>That explains why half the worlds population is trying to move there.

God im sick of them.

isnt the president of marvel a trump supporter?

is this a 4d chess move?

I know a black boy named Lanyard, who goes by Lanny.

Also isint it "racist" that they hid their technology from the rest of the African Kangz?

Also isint it "racist" that they hid their technology from the rest of the African Kangz?

>isnt the president of marvel a trump supporter?
Hell no. Another progressive Kike.

I think there is a Wakanda Illinois too.

why dont you offer to send them there then?

Or other African countries, they let men, women and children die, but you know kangz an shit.

Then they are fucking geographically illiterate fucktards.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/reclusive-marvel-ceo-ike-perlmutter-photographed-public-959632

>Reclusive Marvel CEO Ike Perlmutter Photographed in Public at Trump Event

Why racemix with inferior wh*tes? Yo sons gon hav little baby dicks lmao

He donated to a veterans charity
According to retarded social justice niggers that’s tantamount to be a trump supporting nazi

Do these faggots know anything at all about Africa?

The poorest, worst off places in Africa are the ones with the least involvement from Europeans. Ethiopia, for example, "prides" itself on having never been colonized.

Wear as the parts of Africa that saw the most European involvement are >relatively< the most successful. See South Africa.

>marvel
>trump supporters

I knew a nigger who's name was "Orange" in preschool

is that a nickname for Orangutan?

Holy shit! I just realized where I know that name from, Wakanda is the indian god of weather...at least that's what that movie Indian Summer said.

so lame, they can't even name their fake black country with something unique...they gotta steal a name for it....typical niggers.

wtf I love tchalla now