How do I uncuck myself?

>tfw 27
>live with Mom
>minimum wage food service job
>only have GED
>thousands in unpaid medical bills with 1k in savings
>meme depression and anxiety

I want to be a model citizen or at least a dignified and respectable one but Im convinced that Im too fucked in the head to unpack and deal with all of this and I want to die. What do

Join the military then go to CC, posthaste

Take a deep breath, take inventory of bad habits, and take your time to change them. Not overnight, no brash decisions. Find a groove and go with it, the world is rhythmic and your pendulum will swing back if you stop pushing it the wrong way

>Ask /biz/ how to totally not lose your money in one transaction
>Join a military branch
>Join the cartel
>Learn programming at home
>Drop that 1k on a GPU mining rig or ASIC miner
>Attempt to proxy a business loan out of Africa, buy crypto, convert to CryptoNote(SUMO, XMR, BCN, etc.), hodl, and default
>Actually try to get a promotion you lazy piece of shit

I have depression.

Every two hours I get so tired I pass out, at night I wake up every three hours (extremely light sleep) and if I don't keep my mind busy I compulsively cry. Since my latest depressive episode, I've been unable to play computer games because it doesn't keep my mind busy enough.

Taking antidepressants sometimes fixes these issues. It's real guys, just over diagnosed.

Join the FFL, you're kinda old for the US military and that debt will keep you from getting a security clearance. Get a new name, a new passport, and start over. After 5 years service that is

Go for a run

Found the pretty wise American.

First, you should always be proud of whatever work you do. It may pay shit but always keep your spirits up about it no matter what. To get out of your situation is pretty simple. Don't worry about not having college education, a lot of people have it these days and it doesn't mean much anyway. You can try studying something that does not require a degree: photography, physical fitness, martial arts, tech (although this takes a while longer and isn't for everybody)...or you can try to work your way up in the restaurant business. If it's a chain you could become a manager some day or even regional manager. If you think I'm full of shit I know multiple people right now with no college or high school degree who are doing all of these things and they are all moderately successful at what they do and make about as much as anyone else.

I'm bipolar I feel for you. Depression and anxiety sucks. Hold on it will get better.

you have to reverse jerk off

Get an entry level office job. Doing basic bitch data entry or something. It'll be like 10$ an hour and hopefully you can lean to behave from the others.

I'm sure you can at least type if you ended up here.

Get a job building, or anything besides the shit you are doing. Become a hod carrier (Carry bricks for masons) any idiot can carry bricks, and its really not that hard. You'll get paid to get in shape, and eventually you'll learn a lot more than you could imagine.
You should change your occupation first and foremost, it is what you will be spending most of your time doing, and thinking about when you arent doing it. Having a job where you actually create structures is immeasurably satisfying to some people, it also pays well and imo is more important than any tech bullshit.

>Become a youtuber
>Talk shit
>Patreon + neetbux

Hey can you answer a question?
What do you cry about?
I want to know if this is something just simply chemical or based on legitimate life experience.
Asking for a frien.

>feelgood nonsense
Fucking vintage German.

learn a trade at a tech college

At this point, just kys, you're worthless to society.

Go to bed on time
Clean your room
Learn to program apps at community college.

Listen to Jordan. Peterson on YouTube

No one can give you any real specific advice because we don't know you. We don't know what you're good at or if you're disable or hard to look at. There could be any number of things holding you back or gifts that you're not utilizing.

My suggestion is to generally figure out what's holding you back and work on fixing whatever that is.

This.
When I joined it was 4 pull ups and level 8 on the beep test, with over 90 I
Listen, watch, and learn before you do.
It'll fill you with purpose you have never before seen

The most insightful thing is if you simply just kys then all your problems become moot. And thus you have no reason to be troubled anymore.

not him, but a lot of people who have had depression will tell you that there is an immense, explainable, cosmic sadness that goes along with depression. so in a sense you're crying about the pain of existence, not necessarily something in particular

It's so good seeing some in here are actually helping each other.

Good job anons

>live with Mom
>Thousands in unpaid medical bills
What the fuck is wrong with you? Is it you who lives with Mom, or mom who bums off you because she was fucking retarded and didn't have a retirement plan or savings? Minimum wage jobs aren't foresay "bad", it's just the hours that suck in relation to American wages.

Where do you live exactly?

Same guy, different IP.

It's extremely low self esteem stuff, like I've wasted my life or what I'm doing is wasting my life or that my job is meaningless. It's like the opposite of being high, everything feels really shit and every issue in your life seems huge.

I'm a functioning person, I have a job and I help raise my niece. I'll have a girlfriend (more fuck buddy that I use for self esteem) soon.

>kys
I'm actually researching how to write a will and leave my money to my sister, so it can be used to pay for schooling for my niece.

I really, honestly might kill myself.

You want a real bit of advice OP? Become a fiber technician. Fiberoptic cable techs are in high demand, and I work for one of the biggest cabling vendors in the country. Some states will have maybe 1 tech operating in the whole entire state, and he's a dumb nigger who doesn't do his job well. For Hawaii, the techs are so lazy/stupid that we have to sometimes fly fiber techs out from the mainland to do work.
You can go learn to do it at a community college for free with a Pell grant, and you can live in a decent area making 70k a year to basically not be a fucking retard.

If that's not your thing, literally go learn any trade at a community college. It gives you two years to get your shit together on the government dime, and you come out with a marketable skill and no debt.

Best of luck OP, you have what it takes to improve your life.

Some more bennies of the business:
>getting paid to travel and drive places
>task-oriented, no endless grind like retail, you get your work done and that task is done
>problem solving
>you get to be physically active but not fucking your body up swinging hammers
>you get to drive cherry pickers
>you can make 100k if you are running your own business owning your own supplies like a fiber tester, 70k if you work for a cabling company
>working with technology
>generally you're appreciated because you're doing an important thing for a business, if their fiberoptic cable is down they can't do shit
>potential to be your own boss if you want to manage your own billing + scheduling

literally just don't be a lazy dumbass and you will be better than 90% of existing technicians.

I know how you feel user, although I am somewhat different.

I'm 28 and have only been employed for a month in my life. However, I did graduate from college as an electrical engineer. I nearly made cum laude and would have made magna cum laude if you went by my last 60 credits. My last three semesters had perfect grades. I graduated and couldn't find any jobs, because I have no interpersonal skills. I have also been diagnosed with anxiety, but I probably have other mental illnesses as well. I've experienced paranoid delusions in the past.

Right now I am applying to graduate school. Hopefully my GPA and good GRE scores will help me get an assistantship. I won't be able to attend school and pay for it otherwise.

Mental illness will absolutely fuck your life into the ground, regardless of how intelligent you are. Of course I don't want to scapegoat mental illness and suggest that I have no responsibility, but there is definitely something abnormal about my brain.