I'm not a Ethnostatist, but by looking at primarily the ethnic makeup of the US...

I'm not a Ethnostatist, but by looking at primarily the ethnic makeup of the US, and then taking into account things such as industrial and agricultural output of certain counties, I quickly threw up this map (in about 45 minutes so it's very rudimentary) outlining what I would see being the ideal borders of Richard Spencer's idea of a North American Ethnostate if it were set up today.

It's probably pretty shit, so expand on it. ITT discuss the borders of a potential Ethnostate.

Join up the second separated area from the left.

As such?

>giving up any of the 13 colonies to niggers and other shitskins
Absolutely not. For the concept of the White American state to have any legitimacy, we must at least retain the founding states, in full. I am also opposed to the notion of giving up Texas (outside of perhaps a redrawing of the border to account for the severe demographic shift there) and so much of the South (although, there is a significant presence of negroes there, so it's a bit complicated.) At ethnostate will necessitate at least some degree of movement and deportation.

I'm not really sure of the best locations for the nonwhite ethnostates, truthfully. Perhaps South Florida, Southern California, and some land along the southern border of Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. Actually, we can just give them New Mexico.

I come bring family

you might as well fill the rest of the midwest, if there are shitskins there i coulndt imagine there being more than 1 for every 100 sq mi

> Absolutely not. For the concept of the White American state to have any legitimacy, we must at least retain the founding states in full.

That may be true but you haven't given any reason why and I can't think of any reason why this would have to be the case.

> I am also opposed to the notion of giving up Texas (outside of perhaps a redrawing of the border to account for the severe demographic shift there) and so much of the South (although, there is a significant presence of negroes there, so it's a bit complicated.)

Well, I don't think your selfish wants overrule what will work and what would be best for the people of the country. I happen to think OP's map is pretty decent. I also don't give a flying fuck about Texas or the original states. I care more about the future.

> At ethnostate will necessitate at least some degree of movement and deportation.

I'm not really sure of the best locations for the nonwhite ethnostates, truthfully. Perhaps South Florida, Southern California, and some land along the southern border of Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. Actually, we can just give them New Mexico.

The only way this will ever happen is if California Calexits and other states follow, leaving the rest of the country to revert back to a more conservative one while the other half goes more like Sweden or Canada or whatever. A map similar to this seems about right.

This. Born and Raised Georgian. The 13 colonies must always remain for it to be America. Plus, we could get rid of/re-slave the niggers in the south fairly easily if necessary

you're not giving them that much of Colorado, they get from Pueblo on south and that's it

These were the origins of America. Americans made this portion of the continent what it is, and we must assert out dominance over our original land.

>Giving northern az to the brown hordes

Kys bong we don’t need to Balkanize, whites need to have kids and we need to stop third world migration

Between those too things and 40 million Mormon births the us will be back to 85% white by end of the century

Demographics is destiny. But demographics can be changed

Washington, Oregon, and that whole mormon area will be part of ethnostate.

Yeah, that's better mate.

The problem is that the original colonies are, first of all, mostly non-white (nearer the coast and in the urban areas) to the degree that relocation would be massively costly, and secondly they are not productive enough agriculturally or industrially to warrant such costly relocation.
The map I've provided is quite a conservative one (notice the small 'c') and even that would require large amounts of costly relocation that could perhaps result in dangerous civil unrest.

Why give up so much? We should keep all of the eastern seaboard at least down to the border between North and South Carolina. Give up some of that Appalachian area, but completely take Texas. Keep the entire west coast from Nor Cal on up

> These were the origins of America.

And the origins of America were British colonies, things change. If a dramatic split were to happen in the USA I don't think nostalgia over the origins of the USA would mean much.

> Americans made this portion of the continent what it is, and we must assert out dominance over our original land.

No, what should happen is a strategic path forward, not nostalgia, not brick headed pseudo-dominance. You need to be smart and look at what makes sense. If you have gangrene and it's beyond saving you cut off the arm you don't dwell on the fact that you used to be able to use it, and stubbornly let it fester and evolve and in the hopes it will go away nor do you pretend everything is ok, you need to have the balls to cut it off, dress the wound and learn how to live without it.

Sorry mate, but from what I could tell it was another Mexiregion.

Your ethno-state has almost no east coastline, no southern coastline, almost no western coast line. It is almost completely landlocked and most of the major economic engines, major cities and major states states are not included. No Texas, no New York and almost no California. Good plan.

Simply because there are so many non-whites there. More moderate Ethnostatists propose it's establishment in areas where relocation would be to a minimum, and so I was taking their directive.

>Yeah...mormon births, nothing to worry about.

kys retard.

I now understand why euros get butthurt when Americans try to tell them about Europe

If you're going to take the liberal areas of Oregon and Washington why not take all of it?

Relying on balkanization is a bit silly. There are some very simple and not explicitly ethnonationlist changes that can be made to the immigration and naturalization system that can put us on the path to a de facto ethnostate.
1) Build the wall and deport the illegals, obviously
2) Complete moratorium on immigration
3) Repeal and replace the 14th amendment. Instead of birthright citizenship, adopt two-parent jus sanguinis citizenship. Meaning regardless of where the child is born, both parents must have American citizenship themselves in order for the child to become an American citizen.
4) Re-open immigration only to those countries that qualify for the Visa Waiver Program. This program applies only to Western Europe, Japan, and South Korea so you're effectively cutting out all third world immigration using an already existing travel law.
5) Limit naturalization only to those same citizens

So what you've got is an immigration system that limits immigration to Western Europe and East Asia only and limits naturalization to these countries only as well. Additionally, a non-Western husband or bride cannot "marry in" to America because the children will not qualify for citizenship under two-parent jus sanguinis law. Effectively what you're doing is freezing the demographics of blacks and hispanics while only allowing whites and asians the chance for growth.

And obviously there are some more sensible pro-White policies that could be implemented i.e. expanding the Visa Waiver Program to Eastern Europe and accepting refugees from the South African genocide.

Anyways, the point is it's not nearly as hard as people think it is to get ourselves on the way to the ethnostate. There are de facto white nationalist policies already in place in our travel system, you don't even need to explicitly say "WHITES ONLY", just use what we've already got.

You'd have control over quite a sizeable chunk of the onshore oil production and agricultural output, and perhaps you could include Seattle as well as a major city. Truth is though, the major cities and economic zones are filled with non-whites and thus unsuitable for an ethnostate.

Fixed*

Just wait until the leftists start becoming radically anti-white, they get worse and worse the more our numbers go down. Normal non-autistic white Americans will realize they are soon to be an admittedly HATED minority and will think of something. I don't see a revolution but I do see target migration then secessions/balkanization.

The only whites in the US that are increasing are Mormons and Amish since they are the only ones having children. How the fuck do we fix this? This is by far the largest problem is the like of white children being born.

That'll give you a bolstered white majority, not an ethnostate. You'd still have the large black and Hispanic minorities, that will continue with their higher birthrates to out-breed whites in the country.

>mfw including north georgia mountains
pretty based desu

When do you forsee these steps happening? I'm old enough to know that the right makes one step forward two steps back with the left every time. I don't see this happening. The only possible way I see an ethnostate forming is if the right uses the left's energy against them and pushes for Calexit. I honestly think Calexit has a higher chance of happening than any of these steps. It's been practically impossible and a titanic undertaking for Trump to even get to stage one in your plan and he probably won't be finished with the wall for many years. He might not even get re-eelected. For your plan to happen we would need like twenty to thirty years straight of a presidency like Trump but even more extreme and in full high energy. I don't see that happening. But I can see the let getting excited about a state where it can let loose all it's lunatic ideas and can operate as a sort of quarantine of their ilk, thus allowing the steps you mention to take place after that point.

It's not silly for one main reason, normal whites won't want to do it in their current state. But the more leftists become anti-white, that changes. That's what brought most people here after all, they started realizing they were soon to be a targeted minority. Most white Americans have no idea about this and don't pay attention, the more radical leftists get and that changes.

Detroit and Hispanic-heavy areas of Washington?

High birth rates among Hispanics are mostly coming from the first generation cohort. Cut off Hispanic immigration using the Visa Waiver Program and their birth rate will normalize. It's already starting to, in fact, Hispanic birth rates are way down even in the past 20 years. Blacks also are not a fertility threat as they just like whites have sub-replacement fertility rates.

But yes, you're right this does not give you an explicit ethnostate. I don't think an explicit ethnostate will ever be established by anything other than revolution. What I'm talking about is a return to a pre-Hart-Celler America. Not an ethnostate, but a country with a ~90% white majority that is very pro-White in policy. That's about the best that we can hope for if we're going the democracy route.

Wasn't aware of those birth rate statistics. I fail anyway to see how the goals you outlined could ever be realised so long as there wasn't a massive, and lasting far-right swing that wiped any meaningful left-wing resistance off the map for at least 50 years, or if you had a state that was 90% or more white and very Conservative off the bat, which you don't. As I see it, you cannot secure white stability in America within the current nation's framework.

Ethnostates only last when the peoples can claim the land as ancestral. Anything less is simply staking claim against others.

And if you think any southerner is going to give their homes to the horde, you are horribly mistaken. Why would they care about some yankee fairy tale when their home is all they have known? Not to even mention that even if this ethnostate were to happen, southerners would get the shaft anyway. Or do you really think northerners would sell them land?

Lose lose for half of the country mate. Either leave your home to be treated like slaves by other whites or own and defend your own land amongst the horde. This isn't a hard decision for most people.

Well yeah, if 1 and 2 aren't implemented within about 20 years then there will be no political solution since that's about the time it will take for Hispanic immigration to turn Texas blue. And once Texas is blue we become a single party state.

I would hope the Trump campaign marks a shift in the American right towards demographics as the marquee issue and that we start seeing some Nehlen/Coulter type candidates popping up who are serious about stemming the brown flood. That might buy enough time to chip away at the deeper issues like the 14th amendment and Hart-Celler. I admit it's a longshot though.

The Southern US contains millions of the exact white people who need in the ethnostate being proposed.

The only plus is the (relatively) few whites that are left control the vast majority of wealth and influence in this country

dont bother talking to that nigger he doent know about any place outside the city he lives in.