Jordan Peterson arrested in Britain for murder of Cathy Newman

Simply amazing interview, no way Jordan gets invited on any more mainstream media shows with this format. It would be too damaging to their brainwashing campaign. At the end you can see her become so desperate to invalidate him that she goes insane, "so you're saying we should build a society based on lobsters" And he doesn't do what any reasonable person would do, which is call out her ludicrous bullshit with a "Yeah Bitch, that's what I'm saying, you nailed it, we should sort ourselves out by whoever has the biggest fucking claws.

Watch her at the end of the interview try to spring the alt-right trap on him in desperation when she realizes how foolish all her points were and how calm and reasonable he seemed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
chronicle.com/article/What-s-So-Dangerous-About/242256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oops, forgot the link for lazy

>so one tram goes to the holocauster and we can't get off, is that what you're saying?
>and you're denying the chamber gap?

Damnit that's twice, I gotta stop drinking and sort myself out.
youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

Drinking is haram

Did you take a shot every time she said "So you're saying..." or something?

Yummy

I saw Cathy Newman at a Tesco express in London yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh” but she kept cutting me off with "So you're saying ?, so you're saying ?, so you're saying ?” while closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

looks like a merchant

Summary of the interview

Damage control already beginning

chronicle.com/article/What-s-So-Dangerous-About/242256

I remember this meme. BTW you Brits don't use this type of punctuation:
>“Miss, you need to pay for those first.”

>Days before, fliers were tacked up around his neighborhood warning the community about the dangerous scholar in their midst, accusing him of "campaigning against the human rights" of minorities and associating with the alt-right. There have been several calls for his ouster from the University of Toronto — where he’s tenured — including a recent open letter to the dean of the faculty of arts and science signed by hundreds, including many of his fellow professors. Friends refuse to comment on him lest they be associated with his image.
>One of the professors taking her to task likened Peterson to Hitler.
The media-academia complex in action.

Clean your room

That may be the stupidest cunt I’ve ever seen in my life.

That was gorgeously brutal to watch.

spot on. if the goal of the interview was to make the host look like an idiot, mission accomplished.

>You cited freedom of speech in that. Why should your right to freedom of speech trump a transpersons right to not be offended

Nah. You're cool.

Lemme do my best Brit.

>TOSSAH', you'd bettah givmeda quid foh ah tackle ya ass en dake it.

SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?
SO YOU'RE SAYING?
>SO YOU'RE SAYING?

kek
nicely done bong

rights have no meaning anymore. We've destroyed the pillars of our society. Things are going to get A LOT worse.

All she had to do was not be a retard. Alas, this was beyond her abilities.

well she clearly got her job by being a woman and not on merit. Shes certifiably retarded

Can someone parse what he is saying when she interrupts him at 29:00?
>I'm seriously not...
>???

If I was a sperg leftist I might think that this is an alt right false flag. Holy shit did that woman expose herself as a megatard.

She said literally nothing of value. Her whole "argument" was pilpul-tier quoting and twisting of words. I don't know how that's even possible.

I tried my best, but I can't tell.

Fuck it took me way too long to realize what this was

Clean all those beer bottles out of your room while you are at it too. You seriously going to bring a woman in their and try and fug her? You are a disgrace to the hundreds of thousands of male ancestors who successfully reproduced to make you.

The desperation at the end was the best part. It was clear she had a script to pin him down too and defaulted to it as her entire line of argument fell apart.

She kept begging the question, straw man-ing, tsk tsking when he said something, and accusing him of sending Twitter mobs after detractors,

I think this was a brilliant interview by her, for all the best reasons.

She did her best to play the part of the hysterical Left, with it's hyper offense-taking and poorly researched talking points, and tried to catch him doing a double take to hammer him. Hence why he said "Gotcha!". It was a verbal wrestling match, and the domain of the physical is the mans realm.

Unfortunately for her, Peterson is a level 20 Clinical Psychologist with high intelligence and conscientiousnes, and because he has the passive ability to "Be very, very, very careful with his words", gets a perfect 20 on any "So you're saying?" saving throw.

She got obliterated. The satisfaction from him was nearly orgasmic. The only way it could have been better is when she called her out on the "Well if workplaces were run by more women, they would be more feminine in their structure" His answer should have been "You already have your result. 7 women in the Top 100 companies are CEOs. And they're probably not very agreeable."

>whoever has the biggest fucking claws.

He should also add that now Aziz Ansari is the leader of the world.

This post made me actually lol
well done

"it's seriously not the same" is what I hear

This one is savage

The best part is its true. The man is literally the natural predator to post modernism in all its forms. This interview was a total evisceration of third wave feminism. The best part was when she tried to nice guy him and get him to disavow his own followers "mean" behavior and his total refusal to do so.

give me an example
>stares blankly

damn this bitch is retarded

So you're saying women are retarded bitches?

LOBSTER HEIRARCHY = HUMAN HEIRARCHY

PETERKEKS BTFO.

I don't agree with Peterson's worldview. I think he's an ideological cuck.

But this is an excellent example of how to handle a hostile media interview. Superb.

Lol that she actually asked how his right to free speech trumped trannies' right to not be offended.

so you're saying this video is thoroughly enjoyable?

No I am saying that a multivariate analysis of this specific human's, who may or may not identify as a female, behavior, indicates that they are mentally handicapped.

It's funny how the only thing he had to do was to not be agreeable in her regards.

But he ran away from the heavy answers on equality and rights.

Did nobody notice that she was bitching about a NINE PERCENT gap?
That's nothing. It could easily be a random flux.

"so you are just a provocateur, you say things to provoke".
She interviewed Milo, I wonder if she used that line on him or on every interviewed person.

Ooo, well done, Papa 56%burger.

>Lol that she actually asked how his right to free speech trumped trannies' right to not be offended.

Do you think he responded well to it?

56 percenters are still superior to pure south east Asians

source; russia

>I think he's an ideological cuck.
>*tips hat*

why is this pasta so hilarious

If this guy had a deep voice instead of sounding like Ben from Barbie and Ben he'd be president or something

Let me explain it for the record:
1. Lobsters fight with each other.
2. Lobsters that win, feel good about themselves and want to fight some more.
3. If lobsters lose, their neural system gives them a serotonin withdrawal punishment. They feel depressed and withdraw from fighting, to protect themselves while they are still weak.
4. This is a behavioral regulation system that humans share with lobsters, because it was very useful and beneficial to survival, across all species.
5. Every animal needs some system to track how "things are going good/bad for me with my current actions." Sharing the system with lobsters only shows how fundamental it is.

>Under normal circumstances, animals faced with large asymmetries in body size, vigor, stamina, or fighting dexterity quickly retreat from advancing opponents. Failure to withdraw from an encounter when faced with a superior foe brings about substantial increases in the risk of injury. 5HT-injected crayfish and lobsters continued to engage their opponents and continued fighting in situations that ordinarily would result in withdrawal. It appears, therefore, that, for a period of time, amine injection altered the animals’ decision to retreat and behave as a subordinate. Thus, with 5HT injection into subordinate animals, we believe that we have changed the animals’ “willingness to fight” or “aggressive motivation.”

repurposed MKULTRA meme

Thsts nice but none of this is measurable in humans.

Humans have free will, lobsters don’t.

she got absolutely handed her ass. was glorious to watch.
the way the entire time she tried to put words into his mouth, and he just calmly put her in her place.

>Humans have free will,
You don't. You are steered by emotions like everybody else. All emotions have an evolutionary basis. You would not feel it, if it did not help your ancestors or their children to survive.
It takes extreme self-control to override emotions. Humans have at best 'weak' will.

I see you are here for a while now.

Yeah I thought so.

If anything he is the hat tipper, still pushing muh individualism. Literally fedora tier

If you’re going to argue hat lobsters have more free will than humans I can’t take you seriously.

The only societies governed by social rank are ones that are adapted to physical violence and have little to no free will. Example: kids, animals, African tribal societies.

To compare lobsters jousting to humans is so absurd that I wouldn’t think anyone would take it seriously, but apparently people do.

peterson's is at the end of the line with me. he's come this far, why won't he go all the way and name the jew? without this crucial step, he let's the dragon live to fight another day.

Because he works for the jew.

We saw his true colors when he kiked Faith Goldy.

Take what you can get from people like him but at the end of the day never forget that he is effectively a shill.

He knows that the day he names the jew, the checks and the publicity stop.

>He was wearing a fedora

Case closed

>I'm a clinical psychologist
LOL

>peterson's is at the end of the line with me. he's come this far, why won't he go all the way

Stepping stone for the masses. Good antidote for MGTOW cucks.

Some people seriously need to be told to clean their room.

Have you ever interacted with other people? You'd have to be blind to not realize we navigate our social interactions with the help of hierarchies.

>When you're trying to agree that women aren't more agreeable by men in an interview where you've been basically ordered to embarrass yourself publicly at the slightest chance of also doing the same to your opponent

argue* not agree

I think you people are delusional to believe in some mythical, unmeasurable heirarchy. It’s almost as it could be pulled directly from the Communist manifesto.

>I'm not agreeable...

>I'D NOTICED THAT, IN OUR LITTLE CONVERSATION HERE

that was the true BTFO, he absolutely out-fathered the shit out of her

>the communist manifesto attacks and attempts to overthrow a mythical hierarchy
wut

He's not the messiah, he's a useful conduit for more concrete and practical thinking for the average internet male. IF he were to name the jew he would just become another useful tool against the values he preaches.

if you don't think JBP's "muh collectivism" thing is completely retarded shtilib insanity then you probably don't belong here

you're just jealous of the jews, bucko

>american education

What the fuck

Ok retard, let me lay it out for you.
This man is at the point where he is completely untouchable, the leftists can attack him at any point.
He also has a family and a career to keep.

The moment he calls out the Jew, media pundits start shitting out articles about his anti-semitism, comparing him to Hitler.
His enemies start to write petitions to have his Patreon shut and kick him out of universities.
He won't be invited to TV shows because he's a "dangerous nazi proffesor" now.

It may be easy calling out the Jew while sitting behind a computer on your fat american ass and posting anonymously.
Go ahead and start calling out the jew in your work, then we'll see.

Poles genuinely live up to their reputation.

actually well meme'd

My favorite map ever in call of duty is in your country.

its not much of a meme but its funny

this is true for alex jones and everyone keep in mind

So that's your argument?
He wants to put out a few stupid rugs for sale. He's not urging anyone to buy them, he's not telling people that they need them. It's not a requirement for anything.

And still, how does it discredit anything he says? Or are you just going to be like the lady from the interview?

>So that's your argument?

Use this meme next time

Her "tactic" is the same as for the other Channel 4 news journalists Krishnan Guru-Murphy and Jon Snow. Jon started doing it years ago, then they got hired of quota and have been copying him since.

I remember watching some time ago on a slow news day a report on "black music sells less in the UK and it's because of racism" where they had an English (black) rapper as the guest expert. Jon was asking questions, and had the entire interview planned, that they would wank each other off about how racist white people in the UK are. Instead the black guy floored him at the beginning of the interview with one question. "What is black music?"
Jon couldn't answer this without being racist and flipped between "rap and RnB"
>So black people like me can only make rap?
And "any music made by a black person"
>Michael Jackson has the best selling album of all time, the music industry is full of successful black artists

that's what i hear

>At the end you can see her become so desperate to invalidate him that she goes insane, "so you're saying we should build a society based on lobsters"
That's not what got her. What got her was when he said freedom of speach included being potentially offensive, the way she was being to him. She basically shut down as she tried to figure a way out and he smiled and said, "I got you."

>no arguments
>boomer memes
>Hh..he's making money!

No one 'hated' him until storm faggots shilled on this board trying to take away some patreon bucks. It coincided suspiciously with 'thot-gate'.

How fucking mad are daily stormers? Kicked off hosts, deprived of cash, ant-sized media presence, completely dependent on MSM. Jesus fucking Christ.

He has a hotdog stand job, that's why he is so brave with the Jew talk.

yeah it's great because clearly she tried to research him, shown by the lobster comment, but he has like 300 hours of shit on his channel.
Plus she's trying to defend all her own half-baked ideas from her sociology 101 class she took 15 years ago.
Peterson has read like every post-modernist talking-point literature there is.
And has his own talking-point literature on total lock-down. The guy is a memory machine.

Wow that was brutal.

i'm making the argument that his beliefs that "collectivism" are evil is liberal poison that subverts society and has led to the decline he laments in the first place

you don't need to be a "stormfag" to recognize this

yeah, problem is i dont think liberal will allow themselves to suffer through it