I had an interview with Time Magazine coming up soon on sex offenders and pedophiles

I had an interview with Time Magazine coming up soon on sex offenders and pedophiles.
Give me some good redpilled to drop, lads.

*have
Sorry, phonefag

You need to expose Dan “the defiler” Schneider, he can’t keep getting away with this

God I really fucked up on this post. I feel like a Canadian with all of this apologizing for being a retard

14 is the prime breeding age

>the defiler

hahaha nice one

You just posted this image pretending to be a girl, you proxy using faggot. Go to bed.

I have to keep it simple for the masses
"Look at pizzagate and all of these producers and celebrities being exposed. Look at Dan Schneider who recruits young actors. Look at Jamie Spears. She got pregnant at such an early age"

The goyim knows

Mention Cardinal George Pell (Popes right hand man) and his Child Pedophilia charges. Also mention how the MAN accusing him if these cats conveniently passed away last week.

yes, and maybe bring a picture folder with you of Dan “hold her tighter she’s a fighter” Schneider’s foot fetish

All Jews are pedos
The talmud promotes it

Sebbatean Frankists promulgated these pedophilia acts among the elite and powerful. Trace it back to Sabbatai Zevi. The sabbatean connection is Key.

Damn it man the franklin scandal and Dutroux affair are the two biggest redpills there are on pedogate.

Dan "hold her, she's a fighter" Schneider

Pedos are gay
Gay ares pedo

Franklin was small potatoes. Pedophilia and it's occult ritual connection to the Religion of the Elite, is the real story.

Guys, I need something to say in depth without sounding like a conspiracy theorist

Do they normally interview people who live off gibs and have no other credits to their name? I'd think interviewing you on the quality of government cheese would be more appropriate tbqh

look we’ve been waiting for years for Dan “the rough rider” Schneider to be expose, just do it OP, just your digits, trust /pol

Everything about the Pedo Problem is Conspiratorial. That is the paradigm shift we need to happen. All of what has ever been proven in history is Conspiratorial.

If you don't want to go out on the ledge. Then simply reference What is public. Cardinal George Pell of Australia is a Great start. Then you can reference any of the dozens of dozens accounts that are also public that never make the MSM!!! Lol

It's true.....

I only get this one opportunity so I just want to make sure I have everything secured for a possible mass redpilling/controversial, trending conversation

Make sure you remember to comment on the wait time in the cheese line (or queue, if you will)

The Franklin Scandal dude. It is not a conspiracy theory. We know it happened. We know many who were involved. We know how deep it got and how corrupt the system is.

I remember this shitshow...