You might not have electricity, but you won't get killed by the police either

I know Trump said we would be winning, but I never thought it would at these levels.

Quotes from "African Americans" who have moved to Africa and are staying:
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html

"In America, you're always trying to prove yourself; I don't need to prove myself to anyone else's standards here. I'm a champion, I ran track and went to university, and I like to win, so I refuse to be in a situation where I will never win."

"You might not have electricity, but you won't get killed by the police either."

"I want people to understand that they have options and alternatives. Most black people in America don't know that these options exist; they think they have to suffer because there's nowhere else to go. But no, there are other places."

For the love of God anons, we need to get this meme rolling.

>We must show them their options

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eU9nLh2vMmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please. Meme this into existance.
We made Liberia for them.

>You might not have electricity, but you won't get killed by the police either.

DO IT

It's actually good for them if they get the top jobs in Africa.

Pretty sure it's the poo-lice that'll get ya over there.

Bump

get liberals to back it, otherwise its dead in the water

>you won't get killed by the police

So long as you pay the weekly bribe by 4pm Friday

(Side note do African niggers even 24 hour clock?or is it just day and night?)

>You can't get killed by police if there's no police

>African police won't kill you
Hearty kek
Let em go, I say

They will be killed because they are suspected witches, instead.

Oh fuck no, too many niggers here already.

Where are the shoopfags?

Just diced to little pieces, set on fire, raped
until your internal organs rupture, or be sold as a
slave...to have the above happen.

Great news, have a wonderful trip!

Got here two years ago, am visiting the states right now. Can’t say enough about it. Smartest one in the city; multiple servants, don’t have to lift a finger; great live in personal chef.

Finally feel like a winner. Don’t have to worry about the racist whiteys. You know how to speak English? That’s all the skil you need to rule the roost here.

Don’t let other bros in on this sweet ride. Just letting you neets know that at least one of your darkie friends made it good in the dark continent.

RARE FLAG

they dont want em back hahaha

>won't get killed by a white police officer
Fixed

Yes, make Africa look beautiful, very good.

>Some
Aka a few hundred a thousand at most.
First world niggers would not be able to survive the motherland.

Roots ain't that deep larping as kings is one thing living in the shithole of the world is another

Too much winning for today.
I go back to sleep

Poster like this but you need Wakanda and flying cars in the background.

>yfw you lived to see them go back

Omg meme this into existence!!

We should start a gofundme for any nigger that will legally revoke their citizenship and go back to Africa.

now that is integrity.
>bitch about whites
>advocates actively moving away from white lands

I'd imagine that like most non-industrialized societies they'd have no need for units of time smaller than a day.

use some skyline pictures, blacks are to used to citys now to want to go live in a small village

Dad, you are always wise and logical

I find this hard to believe. American blacks won't like Africa - they won't get coddled there, and they won't be special, they'll literally be just another face in the crowd. No Section 8, welfare, affirmative action, they have to compete on their own merit, and they don't know how to do that. They also don't understand how backward and corrupt Africa is, and that in many of the countries, they'll just be kidnapping targets from the drug lords and tyrants.
Plus, if they were sending over AC30's full of ghetto niggers, it would be much better. But the only ones that will go are the educated half-castes who would actually contribute here.

Yes! More niggers!

>"You might not have electricity, but you won't get killed by the police either."
holy fuck thats naive

>American blacks won't like Africa

Too late when they arrive there with no way back.

>mfw they migrate to Germany

yes, more of these.

getting there, maybe use skylines from rich south africa countries theyll be to stupid to realise

well i sure made myself look like an idiot in this post didnt i

who cares if they like it? the point is to get them there. its what lincoln wanted.

Its actually Vancouver.

>Canada is basically Africa

>CAR

proxyfag gtfo

Yes.

The police in Nigeria will litterally take a peasant out in the woods and kill them. No reason, they just wanted to kill someone.

why did this thread die
a meme was being born

lol, sydney
ok i get how this works now

The chances she gets shot by the police are almost 0 but she will take that near zero fear and trade is for the safety of gang/militia run countries in Africa. Have fun nogg.

>Can't be killed by the police if there is no police.

What a great strategy! I can't be robbed if don't own anything! I also can't be killed if I'm already dead!

Why didn't i think of this before?

Bump
Freedom from evil whites

noooooo please noooo we have to many ooga boogas in aus already

Rofl

One of the Eiffel tower
The real Eiffel tower is here in Africa
Come home black man

This one is Vancouver
The only cities worth looking at in Africa are in South Africa and I won't contribute to the white genocide there.

>They will never know they are white cities in the pics anyways...

Ring that bell shout for joy le white mans day is here

>Take Muhammida el-Muhajir, a digital marketer from New York City, who left her job to move to Accra.
>Muhammida el-Muhajir
>el-Muhajir,

JUST
U
S
T

Can't get killed by the police if there are no police

Lmao.

>aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html

>"When Ghanaians find out that I live here, they're usually confused about why I chose to live here as an American. There is definitely certain access and privilege being American here, but it's great to finally cash in on that because it doesn't mean anything in America.

>"There are also plenty of privileged Ghanaians; if you take away race there's a class system."
Ha ha ha, so blacks have privilege, too.
This was a shittily written article. They just drop in that she made a documentary with no explanation. But most blacks are used to reading shittily written stuff. Have you ever read a black newspaper or novel? I have. Yikes, they set a low bar. Anyhoo, spread this story far and wide, anons!

Fix up Liberia and make it a USA Jr and ill move there. That's the only way I'm leaving

We gotta make this viral, get those dindus back to africa.

>don't want to be killed by cops
>perfectly fine with being killed by other nigs
Explain this mentality to me.

go back to your country ooga booga

Kind of ruining the meme by making it so obviously not Africa

Go back to England white cuck

wow, our guy.

Sounds like a larp but just in case, what are you doing there?
I knew someone who lived in Benin for a while, and her boss lived there for the sole purpose of having a mansion and servants doing a middle class job (badly).

>"You might not have electricity, but you won't get killed by the police either."
how about that sickle cell?

>Kind of ruining the meme by making it so obviously not Africa

Nah, just point them to Miss Australia, they won't know the difference.

Remember to stay racially pure, too! I recently heard a preacher on the television say this...
>Bleaching Whites makes them "Whiter". Bleaching "Darks" turns them funny colors!

>but you won't get killed by the police either.

They also wont be there when you need them.... Africa is pretty much every man for themselves.

Weve all seen the people that got "necklaced" with a burning tire......

That's reality. Thats Africa.

Sure there are more civilized places, but overall its MUCH LESS safe place that the US....

The only way they'll even survive is because they're black, everyone will just assume they are a native until they speak.

Probably still get robbed because people will think they are rich americans...

It's probably not going to happen.

There's no way they'd fit into the tribal and extended family social structures over there. They'd miss their American gibs/amenities.

Damn fools. This will not happen through encouragement. We need to make racist propaganda forums from Trump fans that say those niggers will forever be our slaves as they are trapped here. There is only america for them and they are too dumb to flee to africa where they could live as kings. But they are not doing it, why? Because they are too dumb to realise their opportunity, because they are fucking niggers!

Make it reverse psychology

"You might not have electricity, but you won't get killed by the police either."

youtube.com/watch?v=eU9nLh2vMmQ

If you White bitches want it to happen so badly, invest Billions into Liberia. Or else you can fuck right off

This. A one-way ticket upon proof of renunciation of citizenship.
Who cares? If they give up citizenship, they can't come back. And if they stay, they'll say it's paradise so they don't make themselves look bad.
It won't be the truly educated who leave; they know the score. It will be the ones who see themselves as oppressed because nobody handed them a company to run when they graduated Howard University.
I've seen pics of Accra that don't look like shit. Also, maybe Mombasa? It's a beach city. Godspeed. Botswana just got noted for improving their economy; we just need to protect the white areas, although those who haven't wised up and left probably deserve their fate. Sadly.
Ha ha, would that fool anybody?
The freed slaves who were settled in Liberia ruined it for everyone. They immediately turned it into a hellhole and enslaved the native people. Then none of the remaining freed slaves wanted to go there.
Yep, agree.

HEEYAAAA KENYAAAAA

ahahahaha they look like a bunch of people playing dress up as police, also damn look how that one guys pole is all fucked up and bent from hitting cunts with

>no chocolate gf to tie up and molest

life is suffering

K E K, pol should meme this into reality

fixed the slight error on the question mark

africans are replacing their irrational fear of police with a real risk of being raped / kidnapped and forced into slavery by a warlord?

KEK. just KEK.

70% of the female population of Liberia has been raped

hong kong by the way
tokyo

Hard to be killed by police if there are no police. They get killed by ebola, AIDS and cannibals instead. All good

There’s been a real user posting from there before, it might be him.

Wait I tought actual Africans fucking despised African Americans waaaaay more than we do

You smell like Ebola.

They are a bit smarter than large portions of black africans believe it or not (they know where babies come from, know cars run on gas not white devil voodoo, and many can count change), but being too smart in Africa can put a huge target on your head. Expecially if you act better than other people or act too flashy. It makes Africans paranoid, and before you know it the local witch-priest will feel challenged for being the smartest, and tell one of your servant girls to poison you with the poweder he gives or her mother will get Ebola and die.
Africans covet intelligence and don't see it as something to be shared. Typically the witch priests come out on top with an IQ high enough to control a lot of people. Also, one third of voodoo spells are about getting pussy, but another third are about making your enemy stupid, or making their children retarded.
Both voodoo preists and niggy governments make a habit of killing people who are smarter than them, and don't recruit at a growing rate at all. It's been this way for thousands of years probably.
The last thing they want is some 56% whitey American Black coming over and being smart enough to rise to the top when THEY are the smart ones and THEY belong on the top. UN gibs or GTFO traveller!

>If you White bitches want it to happen so badly, invest Billions into Liberia.
An investment is a loan that will grow and return profits to the investor. The word you are thinking of is gibs.

>You might not have electricity, but you won't get killed by the police either
Yeah, but you'll get killed by literally everything else. Niggers can't comparative reasoning.

They do. Shhhhh

They do, though I've heard of African tribes identifying American dindu celebrities as lost members, presumably looking for money.

Personal anecdotes:
>Nigerian colleague was asking me about my kid's private school - "I don't want my children around these animals".
>Ethiopian girl in my dorm dated white dudes and pretended not to know English when American dindus tried to chat her up.
>Jamaican Uber driver told me he hates American dindus because his brother fell in with a group of them and they eventually killed him for his Xbox and 200 bucks